Cristy Davis - cristydavis001@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Cristy Davis - cristydavis.charity@outlook.com

Post by Kharmaism »

From: PHILLIPS, Sharon (LONDON AMBULANCE SERVICE NHS TRUST) <sharon.phillips3@nhs.net>
Date: Thu 11/19/2020 5:42 AM
Subject:

Mrs. Cristy Davis picked you for a $750,000 donation. For details, email:
cristydavis.charity@outlook.com

Thank you
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Cristy Davis - christydavisfunds@outlook.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

Date: 22 Nov 2020, 4:19
Subject:

This message is sent to you as a notification that you have been chosen to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that I can across the world as God has blessed me.

I won the Power-ball lottery of $70 Million on February 12, 2020 and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $10 Million to charity, I try to reach people randomly from different sources and modes so as to touch lives from different angles, Hence you are getting a message here.

You have been listed as one of the lucky recipients to receive $750,000. This donation is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal
issues and mostly to generously help me extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality

To verify this charity please visit the site below

https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/mi-lottery-waterford-woman-wins-70-million-powerball-jackpot

MI Lottery: Waterford Woman Wins $70 Million Powerball Jackpot | Powerball LANSING, Mich., June 17, 2020 - A stop for Michigan Lottery tickets at her favorite party store led to a Waterford woman winning a $70 million Powerball jackpot. Cristy Davis, 40, matched all of the winning numbers -
14-47-54-55-68 and the Powerball 25 - in the Feb. 12 drawing. She bought the winning ticket at the Huron Plaza Liquor, located at 694 West Huron
Street in Pontiac. www.powerball.com

For claims do provide the below details

-------------------------------------

Full Name:
Address:
Mobile/Tel:

---------------------------------------

Get back to us with the above details for claims

Thanks
Cristy Davis
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Cristy Davis - cristyfoundation@aol.com

Post by Screen Grab »

from: Cristy Charity Foudation <cristyfoundation@aol.com>
reply-to: Cristy Charity Foudation <cristyfoundation@aol.com>
date: Nov 23, 2020, 7:42 AM
subject: CHARITY FUND
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

Dear Friend,
I got your response and we will like you to know that this is not a hoax because we did personal research for the people we contacted. i'am grateful to God almighty for this fortune and so in turn i have decided to put smiles on the faces of other people during this difficult time (COVID-19 Pandemic).

You may be wondering why you received the email, I know this is funny to you right?, when my friend informed me of my ticket number emerging as the winer I doubted it and said it is a prank. Until I get to check it over again, I know you would be wondering in your heart and mind if this is for real but don't panic this is 100% real from heart.

This is a lifetime opportunity and 100% legitimate, and I have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see, after taking care of the needs of my immediate family members, i decided to donate to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with Halifax, the payout bank of this charity donation project.

You don't have to be skeptical about this as this is not a hoax, it is absolutely a blessing from God, i believe am doing the right thing in deciding to put smiles on the faces of other people by reaching out to some individuals, the less privileged ones and charity organizations too.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds 2,000,000.00 USD has been solely donated to you, please send your contact address and a valid identification and phone number, so that i can forward your details over to the payout bank immediately, am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously in your community, i employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your community and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

In view of all these, we want you to know that measures have been put in place for our intentions to be implemented swiftly and by so doing, i request that you furnish me with this details so that i can immediately forward your information to my pay-out bank.

Full Names:
residential Address:
Phone Number:
Country/Nationality:
alternate Email address:

Please be aware that i do not need your information for any other purpose, i only need this information because i need to have a correct record of who we are dealing with so as to establish a better relationship with you.

i anticipate your earliest response.

Regards
CRISTY DAVIS

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Cristy Davis - cfoudation@aol.com

Post by Force Be With You »

reply-to: cfoudation@aol.com
date: Nov 28, 2020, 9:38 AM
subject: I Have Donation For You
mailed-by: amail.plala.or.jp

I'm Cristy Davis from Pontiac Michigan the Winner of $70 million
Jackpot from the Power ball lottery held on February 12, 2020.
You can verify this by visiting the web pages below
https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/mi-lottery-waterford-woman-wins-70-million-powerball-jackpot
My jackpot win was a gift from God to me and my family.
i have decided to donate total sum of $14 million to Help individuals
and charity organization around the world during this difficult time.
Google in alliance with Microsoft and Yahoo has submitted your
"Email" to my request to receive a donation amount of $2,000,000
Please accept this Token as a Gift From me and My Family.
get back to me via email cristyfoundation@aol.com if you accept my support

CRISTY DAVIS

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Cristy Davis - cristydavis.charity@outlook.com

Post by Kharmaism »

Date: 30 Nov 2020
Subject: Donation

Mrs. Cristy Davis picked you for a $750,000 donation. For details, email:
cristydavis.charity@outlook.com

Thank you

Return to “Charity / Donation / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”