Rev Sister Mary Thomas - Microsoft - sistermary_thomas03@aol.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TheBadNews
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by TheBadNews »

from: Rev. Sister Mary Thomas <sistermary_thomas03@aol.com>
reply-to: "Rev. Sister Mary Thomas" <sistermary_thomas03@aol.com>
date: Jan 10, 2021, 11:37 PM
subject: Re: MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD..
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

Dear Beloved,

May the peace of our lord almighty be with you.

Attached is the deposited certificate and my Valid ID, view it and send to me the requested details to forward to the paying bank.

Like i said before,Late Rev.Father Clement Sandy made a sampling of people's email addresses by the help of MICROSOFT INTERNATIONAL FIRM among the people's email addresses yours came out as a draw and this was how Late Rev.Father Clement Sandy made you the beneficiary/next of kin of his will.

Send below details.

Full name.
Contact address.
Age.
Occupation.
Private phone number.
Copy of valid id..

Congratulations Looking forward to be reading from you.
Thank you and remain bless.
Rev. Sister Mary Thomas.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Beezwax »

from: Rev. Sister Mary Thomas <sistermary_thomas03@aol.com>
reply-to: "Rev. Sister Mary Thomas" <sistermary_thomas03@aol.com>
date: Jan 17, 2021, 10:41 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

Dear Beloved,
How are you and your family doing today? I believe that all is well, If so glory be to God almighty our creator. I just wish to share our today's Sunday Sermon with you and i believe that you will love it. May God bless you as you read in Jesus Christ mighty name, AMEN!!..

THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER WORKS ALONE.

The St'Mary's Catholic Church Choir began the service on a mellow worship tone: “Holy Spirit breathe in me/That my thoughts may be holy/Holy Spirit act in me/That my words be holy.” As the lyrics sank into the hearts of the congregation, the Spirit of the Lord came down to dwell among them. And as God’s power rained down on the worshipers, healing, deliverance and blessings were commanded on them.

In his sermon titled, THE HOLY SPIRIT NEVER WORKS ALONE,His Eminence Cardinal Bernardin Gantin taught yet again about the need to make our spirit act on the Word of God.

Reading from Romans 10:9, he paid special attention to the idea of declaring with our mouth and believing in our heart so that we can attain salvation, the only guarantee to maintaining our deliverance, healing and blessing. His Eminence said, “Our heart is the contact point, the communication point between the material and immaterial worlds.”

Consequently, as true Christians we are denied the right to hold offence against others since holding offence will prevent us from having a free heart. Emphasizing the importance of maintaining a free heart, His Eminence said,

“The Holy Spirit never works alone. His activity is always in cooperation with you”. Equating man’s heart with his spirit, His Eminence said our heart will be useless as an instrument for contacting the Spirit of God when we lack the Spirit’s leading as sanctioned by the Scriptures. He therefore urged the congregation to ask God for the grace not to be ignorant of their faith even under pressure of temptation, affliction, sickness or disease.

His Eminence also prayed for God to make them channels of light, love, justice, humility, obedience and faithfulness.

I pray that you and your family will never work alone!God's presence will never depart from you in this new week,this month and beyond in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!!!

Thank you and remain bless.
Rev. Sister Mary Thomas.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Charity / Donation / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”