Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - privacyuseforcharity@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

from: Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler <maria@vanstrienschoenmode.nl>
reply-to: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com
date: Jan 7, 2021, 1:48 AM
subject: Spende
mailed-by: vanstrienschoenmode.nl

I'm Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German businesswoman, investor and managing director of the Schaeffler Group. I am one of the owners of the Schaeffler Group. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also agreed to give the remaining 25% to individuals this year 2021. Due to the outbreak of the corona virus in Europe and the rest of the world, I have decided to donate 1,000,000 euros to you and some other random people. Contact me for more information.

Simply contact us at: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com

You can also read more about me from the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

===========================================
Regards,
Mrs. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
Managing Director of
Schaeffler Group

---

Ich bin Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, eine deutsche Geschäftsfrau, Investorin und Geschäftsführerin der Schaeffler Gruppe. Ich bin einer der Eigentümer der Schaeffler Gruppe. Ich habe 25 Prozent meines persönlichen Vermögens für wohltätige Zwecke verschenkt. Und ich habe auch zugestimmt, den Rest von 25% in diesem Jahr 2021 an Einzelpersonen zu vergeben. Aufgrund des Ausbruchs des Corona-Virus in Europa und der übrigen Welt habe ich beschlossen, Ihnen und einigen anderen zufälligen Personen 1000000 Euro zu spenden. Kontaktieren Sie mich für weitere Informationen.

Kontaktieren Sie uns einfach unter: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com

Sie können auch mehr über mich über den unten stehenden Link lesen

==========================================
Freundliche Grüße,
Frau Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
Geschäftsführer der
Schaeffler Gruppe
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - maria.elisabethschae@aol.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

from: Maria Elisabeth Schae <maria.elisabethschae@aol.com>
reply-to: Maria Elisabeth Schae <maria.elisabethschae@aol.com>
date: Feb 14, 2021, 9:41 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

I appreciate you for writing back to partake in my free-will financial donation. Do not be bothered as to why you have been contacted for this and its genuineness, I have done so from a pure motive. The intent of this email is to be of blessing to people due to this difficult time. I have not very much to spend money on after my savings, so I am indulging myself with acts of benevolence. It is my hope that as you receive this gift it would be of great use to you and that you can also assist others from it.

As I send this message to you, I also sent to others too (to churches, Orphanages, and individuals) so if you are willing, I will make you a bonafide beneficiary. Each bonafide beneficiary (from my cede amount of €50M) will receive up to €1.700.000.00

All info being written, if you know you are ready to receive the funds €1,700,000,00 (One Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Euros). Kindly confirm readiness by formally introducing yourself in detail, name,country and occupation, thereafter, I shall grant you a letter to authorize the money to you from the holding Financiers. Please my Friend, this is my personal wealth it doesn't need many formal procedures, and for the sake that it might seem too easy for you to receive this gift, I would crave your indulgence not to refer any person whatsoever to me so that I can have my peace. I am doing this as a free-spirit gift and I made the contact myself to you, therefore, I would give more to contact the persons myself. PLEASE do not refer any person and do not make a public/media show of this as I would not like any publicity of any sort.

Sincerely,
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler-Thumann
SCHAEFFLER AG,
HERZOGENAURACH
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaelisabethschaefflerr@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

from: Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler <mariaelisabethschaefflerr@gmail.com>
date: Feb 21, 2021, 3:55 PM
subject: Donation

Hello,

I'm Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, an Germany business Woman, investor, and CEO of Schaeffler Group. I'm one of the owners of Schaeffler Group. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2021 to Individuals. I have decided to donate 1,000,000.00 Euro to 100 people. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info.

You can also read more about me via the link below

==========================================
Warm Regards,

CEO
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler.
Email: mariaelisabethschaefflerr@gmail.com

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - ebhos191@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

date: Feb 28, 2021, 1:35 AM
subject: Re:

Dear beloved,

I appreciate you writing to me. Thanks for your response and it was well noted, I did it for a pure motive. I felt strong writing to you since you contacted me. I am Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a german Citizen, owner of Schaeffler Group, one of the world's largest producers of rolling bearings . My donation of 1,500,000.00 Euro may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my business money did to me, I would like you to fill the below required information and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation

You can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

The intention of this email should be of great blessing to the people. At my age, I can not continue accumulating wealth without giving something. I have a net worth of over $3.1 billion Dollar. You can also read this on Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/maria-elisabeth-schaeffler-thumann/#443b4a6e19c7

I treat myself with acts that are blessings for others. It's my Hope that if you receive this money, it will be of great benefit to you and you can help others as well.The way you have emailed me Just like other people contact with regard to the donation .. If you know that you are ready to receive the money of 1,500,000.00Euro (1.5 Million euro ). Please confirm readiness by introducing yourself in detail

Full name:
Your country:
Address:
Sex:
Mobile number:
Marital status:
Your picture or Identity Card

What would you do with this money?

After that I will send you an email once your donation is approved by the transferring bank . Please my friend, that's my personal wealth, it does not take a lot of formal procedures, and since it may seem too easy for you, I would require you to come back after this donation, so that I can reach others in need. I do this as a free spirit gift and I have that Contact yourself to anyone who can see my post. Opportunity comes but once ..

I will wait for your email to continue.

Grüße,
Frau Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
Geschäftsführer der Schaeffler Gruppe.

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”