Warren E. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway - officedep@citromail.hu

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Warren E. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway - re6206812@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: re6206812@gmail.com
date: Feb 17, 2021, 7:53 PM
subject: I have put my donation in an ATM card to be delivered to you
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Friend

How are you and your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you
about my success in returning from hospital,I have put my donation in
an ATM card to be delivered to you. I am presently in Mexico,
meanwhile I didn't forget your past failed efforts in getting my
donation from my paying bank hence this new initiative.

Now contact my secretary ask her to send you the ($1,500.000.00 US
DOLLARS ) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts
and troubles in trying to get my donation. For security reasons, I
logged this amount into ATM MASTER CARD because I do not want the
money to be tempered with.

So feel free and get in touched with my secretary. Contact Person
Mrs.Richard Cathy E-mail:re6206812@gmail.com

She will send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, also reconfirm your details
to her such as :

1. Full name
2. Mobile number
3. Address
4. Country
5. Valid ID card
6. Occupation

Do get in touch with me once you receive it.

NB: You are not required to pay any fee to receive this other than DhL
delivery fee required to get your card to you. The customs clearance
as well as any other legal certificate have been procured for this.

Regards,
Mr.Warren E Buffett
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Warren E. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway - richardcathy011@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: richardcathy011@gmail.com
date: Feb 21, 2021, 11:41 PM
subject: Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend

How are you and your family? I hope it's fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in return from the hospital. I have put my donation in an ATM card to be delivered to you. I am presently in Mexico, meanwhile I didn't forget your past failed efforts in getting my donations from the Royal Bank of Scotland India hence this new initiative.

Now contact my secretary and ask her to send you the total of ($2,500.000.00 US DOLLARS ) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and troubles in trying to get my donation. For security reasons.

I logged this amount into ATM MASTER CARD because I do not want the money to be tempered with.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary.

Contact Person
Mrs. Cathy Richard
Email: richardcathy011@gmail.com

She will send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, also reconfirm your details to her such as :

1. Full name
2. Mobile number
3. Address
4. Country
5. Valid ID card
6. Occupation

Do get in touch with me once you receive it. NB: You are not required to pay any fee to receive this other than delivery fee required to get your card to you. The customs clearance as well as any other legal certificate have been procured for this.

Regards,

Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Warren E. Buffett - Berkshire Hathaway - rosalesjudy1@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

from: BANK OF AMERICA <kurucztomi@t-email.hu> via gmail.com
to: rosalesjudy1@gmail.com
date: Feb 22, 2021, 4:24 AM
subject: you That your funds
mailed-by: gmail.com

This is to notify you That your funds valued Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars (U.S. $3,500,000.00) has been released today to the BANK OF AMERICA

For your convenience, You Will Have to transfer Through Within 24hrs online by yourself to your local account.By of this method, You Will monitor the movement of the local funds online till your account is duly credits. Contact the BANK OF AMERICA to Provide personnel with the login details so You Can commence the transfer by yourself.

CONTACT PERSON:
Mr. Thomas Montage
CONTACT BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL: thomasmontage8@gmail.com

SINCERELY,
Mr.Buffett Warren Edward,

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”