Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - privacyuseforcharity@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaschaefflergruppe@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: mariaschaefflergruppe@gmail.com
to: Recipients <alexandra.hrabackova@mupb.sk>
date: Jun 19, 2020, 11:22 PM
subject: donation
mailed-by: mupb.sk

Hello,

I'm Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, an Germany business Woman, investor, and CEO of Schaeffler Group. I'm one of the owners of Schaeffler Group,. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2020 to Individuals.. I have decided to donate 1,000,000.00 Euro to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info.

You can also read more about me via the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

==========================================
Warm Regards,
Frau Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
CEO
Schaeffler Gruppe.
Email: mariaschaefflergruppe@gmail.com
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaschaefflergruppe@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

from: Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler <mariaschaefflergruppe@gmail.com>
date: Jun 20, 2020, 8:45 PM
subject: Re: donation
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear beloved,

I appreciate you writing to me. Do not bother why you were contacted
for this donation, I did it for a pure motive. I felt strong writing
to you since you contacted me. I am Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a
german Citizen, owners of Schaeffler Group, one of the world's
largest producers of rolling bearings,I have decided to donate
1,000,000.00 Euro to you and the money have change my life and the
life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a
very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my
family decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some
ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart
individual in the world. I don't have much to say about my self now
but am over excited, So I want you and your family to be happy as we
are happy today, So we decided to donate 1,000,000.00 Euro to you and
your entire family also to help people around you.

You can see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

The intention of this e-mail should be of great blessing to the
people. At my age, I can not continue accumulating wealth without
giving something. I have a net worth of over $3.1 billion Dollar. You
can also read this on Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/profile/maria-elisabeth-schaeffler-thumann/#443b4a6e19c7

I do not have much money to spend on it, so I treat myself with acts
that are blessings for others. It's mine Hope that if you receive this
money, it will be of great benefit to you and you can help others as
well.

The way you have emailed me Just like other people contact with regard
to the donation .. If you know that you are ready to receive the money
of 1,000,000.00Euro (1 Millon euro). Please confirm readiness by
introducing yourself in detail

Full name:
Your country:
Address:
Older:
Mobile number:
Marital status:
Monthly income.
Your religion:

What would you do with this money?

After that I will send you a letter to approve the money from the T&D
bank Europe Branch. Please my friend, that's my personal wealth, it
does not take a lot of formal procedures, and since it may seem too
easy for you, this one To receive a gift, I would require you to come
back after this donation, so that I can reach other needy. I do this
as a free spirit gift and I have that Contact yourself to anyone who
can see my post. Opportunity comes but once ..

I will wait for your email to continue.

Be blessed.
Mrs. Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - elisabethschaefflerm09@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

from: Mrs Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler <elisabethschaefflerm09@gmail.com> via gordieboards.com
reply-to: elisabethschaefflerm09@gmail.com
date: Aug 20, 2020, 2:00 PM
subject: Re: FREE HEART GIVING
signed-by: gordieboards.com

Greeting To You

2020 Freewill Donation of 1.7 Million Euro, Email for details now

Mrs Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler

CEO
Schaeffler Group.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mesmariaschae@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

from: Maria Elisabeth Schaefler <uk2lnd018mail@gmail.com>
reply-to: mesmariaschae@gmail.com
date: Sep 21, 2020, 5:32 PM
subject: Dear Sir/ Madam
mailed-by: gmail.com

--
Dear Sir/ Madam

I just made a €1.7 Million (One million seven hundred Euros) Donation
to you; reply now for details.

Maria Elisabeth Schaefler

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaschaefflergruuppee@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

reply-to: mariaschaefflergruuppee@gmail.com
to: Recipients <gheorghe.cuciureanu@idsi.md>
date: Oct 3, 2020, 10:11 AM
subject: Donation
mailed-by: idsi.md

Congratulations !!!

a donation of € 1,000,000.00 was given to you by Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more info Email: mariaschaefflergruuppee@gmail.com

Thanks so much
Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler

---

Grattis !!!

en donation på € 1.000.000,00 euro gav dig av Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler. Om du är intresserad av min donation, kontakta mig för mer info E-post: mariaschaefflergruuppee@gmail.com

Tack så mycket
Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”