Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco12500@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
thrasher37
Starting To Really Cook
Starting To Really Cook

Manuel Franco - Powerball - mfranc656@gmail.com

Post by thrasher37 »

41.90.214.121 Probable Origin IP KENYA ISP: Safaricom Limited

Subject: CASH GIFT DONATION
To: Recipients <info@marisplein.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 19:24:04 -0700
Reply-To: mfranc656@gmail.com
X-PPP-Vhost: marisplein.nl

Greetings to you in the name of the lord,

You have a Charity donation of eight hundred and fifty thousand Pounds from Manuel Franco.
For more information on how I won the lottery watch my video on youtube, I agreed for my grant to be donated for charity and the lottery computer has selected your email.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH9_xFvK9aI

Kindly
reply to my private email for more information.

God bless.
Manuel Franco

2019 PowerBall Jackpot Winner
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - m.franco19@aol.com

Post by LoTec »

reply-to: Manuel Franco <m.franco19@aol.com>
date: Apr 24, 2020, 6:58 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write back as I expected. My name is Manuel Franco, from Wisconsin, United States of America. like you already know, I won the Powerball Jackpot of $768 Million Dollars in 23 April 2019. The money has change my life and the life of my family, but it won’t change my heart because my family is a very humble family so we plan to help as many families and individuals we can. my family and i has decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions,by donating to few good heart families/individuals around the world. I don't have much to say about my self now because am over excited, so i want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today. I decided to donate $2,000,000,000.00 (TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) to you and your entire family and also to people around you as my contribution to the fight against COVID-19.

Although we don't know each other personally, I believe our God has directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for assistance for the past months before i saw your profile on a list of registered email provided by Microsoft from which i picked you. Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, for source and verification please see the link below:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-lottery-jackpot-milwaukee-man-wins-763-million-today-manuel-franco-2019-04-23/

I decided to donate to individuals and I told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to make a research through Microsoft and Google so that I can also reach people beyond USA. I have made life worth living for myself and my family, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too. One can never put a price tag on the feeling of doing genuine good deeds without any consideration of recompense.

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Manuel Franco
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuelfranco4313@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Jun 18, 2020, 2:30 AM

Hello,

This is a personal email to you. I am Dr. Manuel Franco from Califorania, USA. As you already know, my wife and I won $ 768 million in Powerball in May 2019. The money has changed my life and that of my family, but it will not change my heart, as I said. During the day I got my money, I will use this money to help friends, families and some happy people , and you happen to be one of them.

I and my wife have now voluntarily decided to donate an amount of 2,800,000 euros to increase the fortune of 5 happy people around the world and also to fight this deadly disease called the corona virus. We hope you can use this money wisely and sensibly.

I am grateful that you put a smile on your face and I want to assure you that you will be very rewarded for what you have done. We know each other for the first time, but I think you are so lucky because when I looked for help online, your email first came out on the registered data page and you were selected. Rest assured, you are not at risk as this is my money. You can find the source and verification under the following You Tube link:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/winner-768-million-powerball-jackpot-revealed/story?id=62571392

My donation of 2,800,000 euros may not be much for you, but I believe that this will make a big contribution to improving your standard of living, as my lottery jackpot did for me. I would like you to fill out the following information and return to me. I and my wife will be happy to visit you after you receive your donation. We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God

Do this in good time so that you can contact the payout bank for further guidelines on how to receive these donations. Please keep this donation code (MF4322019) to yourself (only) until you receive your donation in your bank account.

Please enter the following details and send them back to me

Full name:
City:
Contact Phone Number:

Please note that we do not need your information for other purposes. We only need this information because we need to have a correct record of who we are dealing with in order to build a better relationship with you and my bank.

I expect your quick response as soon as possible

Kind regards

Manuel Franco and family

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuelfranco72.33@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

date: Jul 8, 2020, 5:53 PM

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuelfranco.net@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Aug 15, 2020, 8:50 AM

A donation of $1,500,000(Million) has been made to you from Manuel Franco,winner of $768 million Powerball jackpot 2019, please contact via email: manuelfranco.net@gmail.com for more details.Thanks.

Please was this the message you received

Best Regards

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”