Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco12500@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - mf509056@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Feb 8, 2020, 11:00 PM
subject: Re: A DONATION WAS MADE TO YOU
mailed-by: gmail.com

I trust that you are well.

Your name, Email address, country and the Cheque which i issued in your name for payment have been forwarded to my pay-out bank branch of ( First Bank of Baldwin ) and the bank International transfer Unit awaits a confirmation email from you. You will be required to provide them with my depositor reference number ( REPMH/AVL2016/28262/S.MH ) for verification and to enable them facilitate the disbursement process of 850,000.00 dollars which was donated to you solely by me. I humbly urge you to co-operate with my payout bank, First Bank of Baldwin in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you.

I am very happy and proud to help you and your family and i also suggest that you may also get in touch with the bank via the email below for you to open up communication with the transfer department of the bank so that your funds can be transferred to your designated bank account at your location with the details below for the disbursement of your funds.

Note that you "MUST" first open a new Online Account with the Bank to enable the pay-out bank credit your online account which you will open with the bank with the 850,000.00 dollars which will also enable you transfer the funds from your Online Account with the bank to your local account in your country. The bank will explain more details to you as to how the transfer will be made. If you follow the instructions from the bank carefully, within the next two (2) working days you will have this funds transferred to your designated bank account and available for use.

CONTACT MY PAY-OUT BANK ON THE BELOW DETAILS:
==============================================

Bank Name: First Bank of Baldwin
Email: fstbankbaldwin@protonmail.com

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract i and my foundation signed with the First Bank of Baldwin for online transfers of the funds states that whoever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an Online Account that must be opened by the new beneficiary. Therefore, note that your contact with the First Bank of Baldwin will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit of 850,000.00 dollars into the new Account then you will have full access to your Account and make transfer to any valid bank account of your choice through their Online facilities. You should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact with them.

IMPORTANT: IMPORTANT: IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT MY PAY-OUT BANK, YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ME VIA EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED MY PAY-OUT BANK.
=========================================================================================================================================================

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Good luck

God bless you,
Mr. Manuel Franco
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco1240@gmail.com

Post by LoneStar »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

date: Feb 13, 2020, 3:40 AM
subject: Re: Urgency
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco9098@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

date: Feb 15, 2020, 8:33 PM
subject: Re: DONATION

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manfranco32@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: Manuel Franco <manfranco32@gmail.com>
date: Feb 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
subject:
mailed-by: vinadelmarchile.cl

Two Million Dollars has been donated to you by Manuel Franco who won the Powerball Jackpot of $768 Million Dollars in 23 April 2019. Contact him via Email for more details: manfranco32@gmail.com

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Manuel Franco - Powerball - manuel.franco2240@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

date: Feb 22, 2020, 9:34 PM
subject: Re: Urgent

Return to “Donation / Charity / Foundation / Grant / Awards Scams”