Agatha Francis - mrsagathafrancis195@aol.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: mrsagath afrancis <mrsagathafrancis195@aol.com>
date: Nov 23, 2020, 3:17 PM
subject: Mrs Agatha Francis
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: aol.com

Dear

Thanks for your email , I am Mrs Agatha Francis, my boss i asked me to explain the content of his message more to you.

Indeed, My boss left a message to deliver a specified amount of money to you before he left for abroad. It was Atm Visa Card sealed and secured and he disclosed to me his reason for giving you the money. He told me that he contacted you last time to assist him to transfer certain amount of money to your account over there but something happened and he could not conclude the transaction with you and he told you that he would search for another person to handle the transaction with.

While on that, he said that he promised you that he must compensate you if the transaction was completed for your endeavors to help him despite that he could not conclude it with you. Eventually, he got another person who helped him to the end of the transaction . Now, he remembered his promise to you and decided to fulfill it but due to the new project he is handling with the new person, he was not chanced to handle this himself and that is the reason why he assigned me to handle it for him because i am his secretary. Everything on the Atm Visa Card was written in your name and this proves that you are the original beneficiary of the Atm Visa Card.

My boss said you will contact me then but i waited without receiving any call or mail from you so i packaged and saved the parcel with a security company here pending on your contact or my boss return from abroad. Later , I shall retrieve the parcel from the security company for delivery to you.
Although my boss left your contact address and name with me but i still need confirmation from you for security reasons. Please, re-confirm the amount he asked you to collect from me, your complete name and contact address where you can receive a package and your phone number.

Your full name.....
Your country and contact address......
Your phone and Fax numbers........
Your real age and occupation.......
your passport copy front page.......

The Atm Visa Card will be sent to you through courier services immediately i get confirmation of your information as mentioned above.Waiting to receive it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mrs Agatha Francis
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

date: Apr 4, 2021, 3:41 PM
subject: Dear
mailed-by: gmail.com
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Past Effort Scams”