Stephen Dan - DHL - stephendan159@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: Mr Stephen Dan <stephendan159@gmail.com>
date: Aug 27, 2020, 12:12 AM
subject: cc
mailed-by: fibertel.com.ar

Hello Good My Friend
Your ATM card worth of ($8,700'000'00) has been today deposited with Dhl Company to ship it to your home address.Now contact Dhl manager Mr Stephen Dan & Send to them your home address where to ship the ATM Card to you such as;
Your name__________
Address________
Country________
Tel no__________

Note, All charges regards this delivery has been paid except the safe keeping fees which you will send to them before they can dispatch the parcel to your destination. Contact them on +17167073269
Mr Stephen Dan
thanks
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TestNoob »

date: Sep 19, 2020, 6:58 PM
subject: Re: Hello
mailed-by: gmail.com

Thank you for your Email,

This is the third times am contacting you concerning this transaction, because we want to know if you are still interested in receiving your Funds?

Because after our last meeting with the Board of Directors ,we decided to email you to know if you still want to receive your Funds and tell you the outcome of the meeting,

So we really want to know how far you have you gone in making sure that you raise the needed fee which you were aaked to send ? Because we concluded that if indeed you really want to receve your Fund then you have to email back to this email once you receive this email ,Because you and i knows that we have wasted much tine already on this transaction ,

So I need you to try and get back to my email as soon as possible because I have been waiting for so long to hear from you ,so that we will commence with your Delivery asap, so try and reply back to my email, but you refused to email me back, and your silent is not helping the matter at hand now ,

I want you to get back to my email so that we will finalize on this transaction because we have wasted much time on this transaction and this is the right time to proceed and finalize on this transaction,if indeed you really want to receive this fund ,

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because there is no much time
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Nov 20, 2020, 5:09 PM
subject: Re: Attention

Thank you for your email response,

Looking at your previous email that you sent to me , you said that you have spend alot of money in the past and for the reason that you have wasted much on scam that I should pay for the fee needed and when I get to your home address that you will remburse me massively,

Well I want you to understand that I clearly understand why and the reason you are acting the way you are doing now, but you must understand that this transaction has wasted my h time here and you never said that you will send the fee needed,

Because you were busy paying to the wrong guys and now you want me to use my money and clear your fees and get the parcel to your home address,

Do you think that this transaction is not confidential or what? I want you to try and follow my instructions and believe that am here to help you regain all that you might ever lost in the past okay

So I want you to try and tell me when you can be able to raise the needed fee which you were asked to send?

The reason why am emailing you is to remind you this for the sixth times that you only have this month and next to claim your Fund or you loose your Fund once Joe Biden Jr , seat as the President of United States of America,

So try and get back to my email ASAP so that we will proceed immediately with this transaction and you have to do everything you can to claim this Fund because you can't loose this Fund,

Remember that all am doing here is to maintain the relationship and the promises I made to you that I swear to get your Package to your provided address and So shall it be

I will be waiting to receive your email once you receive my email okay

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Apr 7, 2021, 5:51 PM
subject: Re: your urgent attention

Greeting! Greeting!! Greeting!!!,

The reason why I decided to email you today is to let you know that this transaction is still much alive since Mr President Joe Biden Jr has decided to compensate every Beneficiary that has been scammed or didn't receive their Fund under the former president ruling,

So you need to try and reply back to this email once you receive it so that you will do all the necessary things needed to claim your Fund because you know that there is nothing that comes easily ,

You need to try and provide the required things before you can receive your Fund and if you know that you are willing and capable of receiving it then you need to reply back but if you know that you are not capable then stay mute/silent forever,

But mind you this transaction will be consficate and Transferred into the United States Treasury Account for Charity work and helping the poor in this pandemic season,

So if you want to receive your Fund then email back so that you will be Instructed on what to do to receive your long awaited Fund okay

I will be waiting to receive your email response once you receive my email okay and May God be with you and your family Amen.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Courier & Security Company Scams”