Anna H Bruun - MrsannaHbruun@outlook.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna H Bruun - gencarolineedward30@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: gencarolineedward30@gmail.com
date: Jan 20, 2021, 6:26 PM
subject: Hello My Dear Friend,
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello My Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, It’s my
pleasure to write you today, I am Mrs Anna Bruun, I work in a bank.
and I get your contact from internet search I hope that you will not
expose or betray this trust and confident that am about to repose in
you for the benefit of our both families.

Am in need of your help as a foreigner to transfer fourteen Million Usd
($14000000.00, Million U.S.dollar) into your bank account,The fund is for
late Sir Ratnavale Victor,dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain whom
died in a Plane crash many years back living nobody as the next of kin
to the fund. Risk is completely 100% free for this transaction.

Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete
it from your mail box, if you are not interested. Also note that you
will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact
this business with me.

while 60% will be for me. I will give you full details of this transaction
immediately you notify me your interest by sending your data information to
me.Also know that immediately this fund is transfered to your account,
I will resign from my work and come over to your country for the sharing
of the money and for you to help me and direct me on what is profitable that
i can invest my own share of the money on it in your country.

Your Full Name,........

Your Country.............

Your Age.................

Phone Number............

Waiting for your urgent reply
Yours Anna Bruun
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Anna H Bruun - ms.annabruun@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

to: ms.annabruun@gmail.com
date: Jan 22, 2021, 10:15 PM
subject: Very Urgent
mailed-by: gmail.com

Very Urgent

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, It’s my
pleasure to write you today, I am Mrs Anna Bruun, I work in a bank.
and I get your contact from internet search I hope that you will not
expose or betray this trust and confident that am about to repose in
you for the benefit of our both families.

Am in need of your help as a foreigner to transfer fourteen Million Usd
($14000000.00, Million U.S.dollar) into your bank account,The fund is for
late Sir Ratnavale Victor,dual citizen of Switzerland and Britain whom
died in a Plane crash many years back living nobody as the next of kin
to the fund. Risk is completely 100% free for this transaction.

Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete
it from your mail box, if you are not interested. Also note that you
will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact
this business with me.

while 60% will be for me. I will give you full details of this transaction
immediately you notify me your interest by sending your data information to
me.Also know that immediately this fund is transfered to your account,
I will resign from my work and come over to your country for the sharing
of the money and for you to help me and direct me on what is profitable that
i can invest my own share of the money on it in your country.

Your Full Name,........

Your Country.............

Your Age.................
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

falcor71
Registered Member
Registered Member

Anna H Bruun - mrs.annahbruun098@gmail.com

Post by falcor71 »

Date: 6 April 2021, 13:47
Oggetto: GOOD DAY TO AND YOUR FAMILY,

GOOD DAY TO AND YOUR FAMILY,

My Name is Mrs. Anna H. Bruun, from Norway. I know that this message will be a surprise to you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Bruun, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Burkina Faso; He died of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011, and our long years of marriage were not blessed with children. During his lifetime he deposited the sum of (€ 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros in Societe Generale Bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in West Africa. The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company. I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I am not in good health in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day.

I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that i may not live long, owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it. I was diagnosed and my Doctor told me privately what I should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable. She says i may not last for more than six months, based on this i sincerely request for your assistance in this humanitarian work.

I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God Almighty. If this money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed funds and maybe use it for selfish and worthless ventures. I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for Charity and humanitarian works, that will be named after my late husband and my name.

I want the bank to transfer the fund to your bank account so that you will use 70% of the fund to help the following people: The 30% of the money is for you and your family. I need your urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense. Always remember that. May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you!

I shall be awaiting your response.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Anna Helena. Bruun.

Return to “Dying With Great Wealth Scams”