Louise Gill Large - violetlarge000@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

reply-to: violetlarge000@gmail.com
date: Sep 21, 2020, 11:35 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear beloved,

my name is Louise Gill Large a draw was made today through e-mail and name advance founder which your name and email was pick as the rightful owner of mother $5.5M for charity work in your community, get back to me so more details will be forward to you regarding how this FUNDS INHERITANCE
will get to your care as soon as possible.

Thank You God Bless You
Mrs Louise Gill
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

date: Sep 21, 2020, 11:41 AM

Greeting you my dear beloved,I am very happy to read back from you I pray my email finds you in good faith. I’m Mrs.Louise Gills, the widow of late Mr Allen , I’m 74 year sold. I am a Christain convert, suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that I may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

Everything in life happens for a purpose and I want to use this medium to reach out to the less privileged children, orphanage homes and the sexually abused women in your society. It took me a lot of time to decide what i had to do with my fund since my illness has gotten to a very bad stage.It,s unfortunate that my condition will not allow me carryout this humanitarian works by myself

My husband was killed during the Gulf War,and our long years of marriage was not blessed with children. My husband was very wealthy.After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately .He says i may not last for more than six months,based on this i have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Charity work and society with major focus on the poor, needy and victims

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $5.5M for your work in developing the Charity work and to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank in the country where my husband worked,
i remember these are the demands of a dying woman who has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you.
I shall be awaiting your response.

Regards,
Mrs.Louise Gills
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

date: Sep 25, 2020, 12:18 PM

Dear beloved I am 100% confident in you that you will put smile in poor homeless, Displaced, destitute children and parents face when mom funds get to you today...my love i strongly believe LATE HUSBAND VIOLET LARGE will be happy with angel in heaven how you have carry out his obligation as promised by you so poor women and children will benefit from this Funds...please my love make sure you take care of widows also poor family on the street that needs help with this charity donation....my love information reaching me from Mr. Tim cooper PAYOUT BANK is that he will get touch with you regarding how your Fund Transfer to you soon they are working on it...please advise if you heard from him also when you have this fund in your possessions as stated by him, please remember you must not keep me in dark when my late husband FUNDS is deliver to you this week as promised by PAYOUT BANK.....my dear please tell me more about yourself and your family also your past? because i have share my past and my life with you so we can be best of friends before we meet to checkmate how you donate charity foundation...please back to me as soon as possible, remain bless and remember that i love you and your family from bottom of my heart...Mrs. Louise Gill

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Oct 25, 2020, 6:11 PM

Dear Beloved as i looked through the mails that i sent you and is just seems like the first day when we both exchange pleasantries and making plans,i remember the confidence you gave me taking away worries,only to discover that Don't let yesterday take up too much of today If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed,we must have a theme a goal,a purpose in our lives,if you don't know where you are aiming,you don't have a goal.What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time,where are you now and your plans with the funds remain blessed and hope to read from you soonest the good news about the funds.

Mrs Gills.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Louise Gill Large - violetlarrrge01@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: violetlarrrge01@gmail.com
date: Apr 7, 2021, 1:54 PM

Hello
I am happy reading back from you this morning how dedicated you want to carry out our deceased parents Non-Profit charity donation assisting poorest of the poor children in your community, my beloved i am trusting you with late parent charity Fund $500,000.00 (Late Parent charity foundation is Non Profitable ""NGO"" Charity Donation to be established in your community by you)..... after AN E-mail-Name Random you have been selected as sole winner of my late parent Non-Profit charity work donation....All I want from you is to get back to me with your full detail so i can have it submitted before PAYOUT BANK for urgent release of late parent Funds to you today, I have inform by PAYOUT BANK late parent Funds will be released to you through ATM VISA e-Gold CARD prime in your name delivered straight to your designated home address today.

Information reaching me from Payout Bank your fund ""ATM VISA e-Gold CARD will be ready for delivery upon confirmation of your details today, please as soon as your (ATM MASTER e-Gold CARD) is deliver to you today, please make sure you read and understood instruction written on this card before you make any withdraw at nearest ATM TERMINAL close to your nominated home address

YOUR FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
STATE:
CITY:
CELL PHONE:

Dearest Upon confirmation of your details I will forward them to PAYOUT BANK where late parent Funds are deposited for above-mentioned charity project as part of your charity obligation to improve life of helpless children around your....my love they are so many {Orphanage of Children in the street, Old Age men and Women, Underprivileged youth who cannot Afford for their education, motherless baby homes, widows poor homeless, Displaced, destitute children and parents that needs helps in my community} around you, please do NOT forsake your dream to bring back smile in their face as stated by my late parent in her WILL before there death....information from Payout Bank still waiting to hear you yo today concerning how late parent Funds will be released to you today as part of your charity obligation....please get back to me as soon as possible...Mrs. Louise Gill

Return to “Dying With Great Wealth Scams”