Grace Shaw - graceshaw10100@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Grace Shaw - graceshaw10100@gmail.com

Post by TRANQ »

date: Jun 7, 2020, 2:03 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good day Dearest One

Please be honest to me. My name is Mrs. Grace Shaw, I am a dying woman who
had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 75 years old and
was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death
of my husband.

I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my
husband's hard earned fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last
wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a
total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part
of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your
family, I will inform you on how to share all.

Please for further information contact me ASAP.

Kindly contact me here on my privateEmail; graceshaw10100@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mrs. Grace Shaw
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Grace Shaw - graceshaw2050@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

Date: 7 June 2021, 4:19
Subject:

Good day,

My name is Mrs. Grace u. Shaw, I am 75 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband.

As I lay on my sick bed, I have chose you for my giving Pledge Donations of 5.5M US for Charities. I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish
on earth which will also be very profitable to you.

Please for further information contact me ASAP on my private Email: graceshaw2050@gmail.com

Regards,
Mrs. Grace Shaw
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Dying With Great Wealth Scams”