Jennette Harris - jennetteharris@hotmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
OgunGoPingU
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Sep 5, 2021, 6:08 PM
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Dearest in the lord

I'm a 68 years old woman suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it's obvious that I may not live for more than six months owing to the rapid growth and pain that accrues to it. My husband died a few years back and our long years of marriage were not blessed with any child, after his death I inherited all his wealth.

I come to you after praying over it, I am willing to donate the sum of US$8.9M (Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your work to help the poor, needy, and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank where my husband worked. I will appreciate it if you will give attention to my request for propagating the kingdom massage, I will provide you with more details on how to proceed.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.
Thanks, Warm Regards
Mrs. Jennette Harris
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Post by Beezwax »

date: Jun 6, 2022, 1:08 PM
subject: Re: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

From Mrs. Jennette Harris.

How are you and how is your family doing today?. I guess all is fine over there. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my donation funds transferred under the cooperation of NGO supper headed by Mr. Ashok Kumar from India who helped me on behalf of the NGO to receive the fund into their account in India.

Presently, I am in India undergoing treatment of cancer while they are propagating the massage of the kingdom to humanity here in India. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past attempts and efforts to assist in perfecting my wish to humanity despite that it failed along the way, due to one reason or the other. Before I departed from Cote d'Ivoire, the Reverend that use to come and pray with me at the hospital advised me to compensate you for your support, advice and concern to help me then.

I would like to compensate you for your effort in helping me. Kindly contact Reverend Fred Edward in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, his contacts are:

Name: Rev. Fred Edward
Address: EGLISE DU SAVIOR MINISTRIES, Abidjan Cote D'ivoire (Ivory Coast).
Phone number: +225 055 481 6769
Email address: Revfrededward@priest.com or revfrededward@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you the check of Three Hundred Fifty Thousand US Dollar ($350, 000.00) I left for your compensation in assisting me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time. So, feel free and get in touch with Rev. Fred Edward and instruct him to send the check to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive and cash the check and i urge you to always join me in prayers to receive total healing from this sickness. In the moment, I'm still at the hospital and will not be able to respond to your mail always. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive the check.

My regards to your family, tell them I will come and visit you in your country when i recover fully.
Yours sister in the lord,
Mrs. Jennette Harris.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Dying With Great Wealth Scams”