Miss Christina - UBA Bank - buba56459@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Christina - United Bank For Africa - buba56459@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: buba56459@gmail.com
date: Feb 13, 2021, 9:08 PM
subject: An important message
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear UBA customer,

My name is Christina and I am from the United Bank for Africa (UBA).

Please get back to me because I have an important discussion with you
regarding your account which has been dormant since March 2016.

I am patiently waiting to hear from you immediately,

Thank you and God bless us,

Best regard,
Christina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Yahoozeo »

date: Feb 21, 2021, 4:58 PM
subject: Re: Greetings from UBA BANK Accountant Miss. Christina,

(MESSAGE FROM UBA BANK)
Greetings from UBA BANK Accountant Miss. Christina,
Thanks for your email,

Kindly be informed that you are the next of Kin to our late client who died in a brief illness on 18 February 2012.
Our late client previously had $ 2.9 million before his death in 2012, now the bank has calculated both the interest count which makes it the total account balance of $ 3.2 million. we have sent you several messages regarding this account. All you need to do is to send 190 euros so that your dormant account will be reactivated because it is dormant now. You will have immediate access to operate and withdraw money from your account after reactivation. If possible, let's connect on Gmail HANGOUT to discuss it. My Gmail HANGOUT/ buba56459@gmail.com

Thank you for your understanding and I would be very glad to hear from you because that is the only delay holding your transfer.
Your urgent response is required, said the bank's managing director,
Kind regards,
Miss Christina
UBA BANK ACCOUNTANT BENIN REPUBLIC,
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoneStar »

date: Feb 23, 2021, 1:28 PM
subject: Re: Respond back immediately

Dear UBA customer,

Please be informed that I sent you a mail before, indicating that you are next of Kin to our late client and the total account balance of our late client is $3.2 million but you cannot have the access to your login details unless you reactivated your deceased account because it has been dormant since 2012. The bank director is going to reactivate your dormant account and send you the login details once you send the reactivation fee and it cost 190 euros as I have indicated in my previous message. Please get back to me immediately and let me know if you can send the reactivation fee today so that we can proceed. Thank you and God bless us,

Kind regard and God bless us,
Christina

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Next Of Kin & Inheritance Scams”