Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - Russia - musikullafkate@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

date: Nov 16, 2020, 6:37 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello
How are you? Thank you for your message. I received your email address from a dating agency. I saw you and my feminine intuition prompted me to write to you immediately. I hope you are a good man and I am not mistaken. Why did i choose you You seemed to me to be a serious and simple man. I am looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. I am now 34 years old. I am 165 centimeters tall and 50 kilograms. I live in the city of Znamensk. My city has the status of a closed district because there is a military training area not far from my city. My birthday is September 1, 1986. I learned German when I was at university. My German is not perfect, but I think you understand me. I have never been married. I have no kids. I live alone in a one-room apartment. I work as a salesman in a furniture store. What are you working? As I said, I'm looking for a serious relationship. I am not interested in adventure. I want to find a relationship that is based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty. I am disappointed in men from Russia because they don't think about family. Most men are only interested in entertainment, sex, and alcohol. That's not for me. This is probably why I made up my mind to find relationships on the internet. I hope you also know German and we can communicate with you. You can use Google Translate if you want. What kind of relationship do you need What is important to you in a woman? I am a sociable woman. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I am sending you my last photos. I would love to see your photos with your next letter. You can ask me questions. I will be happy to answer you. I hope we can get to know each other well and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.

---

Hallo
Wie geht es Ihnen? Danke für deine Nachricht. Ich habe Ihre E-Mail-Adresse von einer Partnervermittlung erhalten. Ich habe dich gesehen und meine weibliche Intuition hat mich sofort dazu veranlasst, dir zu schreiben. Ich hoffe du bist ein guter Mann und ich irre mich nicht. Warum habe ich dich gewählt? Sie schienen mir ein ernsthafter und einfacher Mann zu sein. Ich suche eine ernsthafte Beziehung. Ich heisse Ekaterina. Jetzt bin ich 34 Jahre alt. Ich bin 165 Zentimeter gross und wiege 50 Kilogramm. Ich lebe in der Stadt Znamensk. Meine Stadt hat den Status eines geschlossenen Stadtviertels, weil es unweit meiner Stadt ein militärisches Übungsgelände gibt. Mein Geburtstag ist der 1. September 1986. Als ich an der Universität war, habe ich Deutsch gelernt. Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, aber ich denke du verstehst mich. Ich war noch nie verheiratet. Ich habe keine Kinder. Ich lebe alleine in einer Einzimmerwohnung. Ich arbeite als Verkäufer in einem Möbelgeschäft. Was arbeitest du? Wie gesagt, ich interessiere mich für eine ernsthafte Beziehung. Ich interessiere mich nicht für Abenteuer. Ich möchte eine Beziehung finden, die auf gegenseitigem Verständnis, Vertrauen, Respekt und Loyalität beruht. Ich bin enttäuscht von Männern aus Russland, weil sie nicht an die Familie denken. Die meisten Männer interessieren sich nur für Unterhaltung, Sex und Alkohol. Das ist nichts für mich. Dies ist wahrscheinlich der Grund, warum ich mich entschlossen habe, Beziehungen im Internet zu finden. Ich hoffe du kennst auch Deutsch und wir können mit dir kommunizieren. Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie Google Translate verwenden. Was für eine Beziehung brauchst du? Was ist dir bei einer Frau wichtig? Ich bin eine gesellige Frau. Ich verbringe gerne Zeit mit meinen Freunden und meiner Familie. Ich sende Ihnen meine letzten Fotos. Ich würde gerne Ihre Fotos zusammen mit Ihrem nächsten Brief sehen. Sie können mir Fragen stellen. Ich werde Ihnen gerne antworten. Ich hoffe, dass wir uns gut kennenlernen und Freunde werden können. Ich werde auf Ihre Antwort warten.
Ekaterina.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Ekaterina - Russia - ekaterstan@malukku.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: "ekaterstan@malukku.com" <ekaterstan@malukku.com>
date: Nov 17, 2020, 2:32 PM
subject: Re: Es freut mich sehr das du mich angeschrieben hast
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello, nice to meet you,
my name is Ekaterina,
but you can call me katya
I am 35, I can see that you are German, how is the situation there?
I hope you are well.
I am also looking for a serious and honest man.
I am telling you that my recent experiences regarding relationship with a man have not gone very well.
I've had a lot of disappointments and frustrations.
But life is beautiful and must be lived and experiences are also reluctant.
I hope you are a serious and honest man.
Tell me a little about yourself, I like making new friends.
I hope you enjoyed my letter and I hope to hear a hug from you, Ekaterina, soon.

---

Hallo, schön dich kennenzulernen,
mein Name ist Ekaterina,
aber du kannst mich Katya nennen,
ich bin 35, ich sehe, dass du Deutscher bist, wie ist die Situation dort?
Ich hoffe dir geht es gut.
Ich suche auch ein ernstes und ehrliches Mann.
Ich sage Ihnen, dass meine letzten Erfahrungen in Bezug auf die Beziehung zu einem Mann nicht sehr gut gelaufen sind.
Ich hatte viele Enttäuschungen und Frustrationen.
Aber das Leben ist schön und muss gelebt werden und Erfahrungen werden auch widerstrebend gemacht.
Ich hoffe, Sie sind ein ernstes und ehrliches Mann.
Erzähl mir ein wenig über dich, ich mag es, neue Freunde zu finden.
Ich hoffe, Ihnen hat mein Brief gefallen, und ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen eine Umarmung Ekaterina zu hören.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Post by Roxy »

malukku.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by this scammer for phishing and email scams. Any websites associated with this domain name are also fraudulent.

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by CGI1 »

date: Nov 20, 2020, 11:49 AM
subject: Re: Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Ihrem Brief

Hello dear!!!
received your mail
Unfortunately, I can't remember when I wrote to you
I am writing to you to ask
Was it your wish to get to know me better?
Do you have Whatsapp. I would be very happy if we can write there and send me pictures.
But first send me your picture here, try to greet me in the picture
I'm still happy about your mail
and I'll be happy to send you a photo
I would still be very happy to have another contact
Says Ekaterina with regards

---

Hallo liebe!!!
habe deine mail erhalten
ich kann nich leider auch nicht mehr erinnern wann ich dir geschrieben habe
Ich schreibe Ihnen, um zu fragen
War es dein Wunsch, mich besser kennenzulernen?
Hast du whatsapp. Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn wir dort schreiben können und mir auch Bilder schicken.
Aber senden Sie mir zuerst Ihr Bild hier, versuche mich auf Bild zu begrüßen
es freut mich trotzdem über deine mail
und ein foto sende ich dir gerne
über einen weiteren kontakt würde ich mich trotzdem sehr freuen
Sagt Ekaterina mit Grüße

TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Nov 24, 2020, 11:26 AM
subject: Re: deshalb einen lieben Gruß und ei schones Tag

Greetings,
You wrote to me a long time ago and I answered you. Sometimes I do that.
But I don't know any more details about you at the moment, it must have been a long time ago.
I don't know how tall you are or how old?

I would like to contact you so that we can get to know each other better.
I do not know if for you the age difference between important for us, I do not care

Your name? Am I spelling your name correctly?

I hope I can send you my photos and videos. You can see on the chat camera if you like my greetings to me even.

Hope ,, your remail brings light in all the darkness with you
are still wrapped,

I wish you a good start to this Tuesday afternoon
Greetings from Ekaterina

---

Grüße Dich,
Du hast mich vor langer Zeit mal angeschrieben und da habe ich dir geantwortet. Manchmal mache ich so etwas.
Aber ich kenne im Augenblick keine Einzelheiten mehr von dir das ist bestimmt schon alles sehr lange her.
Ich weiß weder wie groß du bist noch wie alt?

Gerne möchte ich mit Dir Kontakt aufnehmen, sodass wir uns näher kennen lernen können.
Ich weiß nicht ob für dich der Altersunterschied zwischen wichtig für uns, Es ist mir egal

Ihr Name? Ich richtig schreibe deinen Namen?

Ich hoffe, dass ich Ihnen meine Fotos und Videos senden kann. Sie können mich sogar auf der Chat-Kamera sehen, wenn Sie meine Grüße an Sie mögen.

Hoffe sehr,,Deine remail bringt Licht in all die Dunkelheit mit der Du
noch umhüllt bist,

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen guten Start in diesen Dienstagnachmittag
Liebe grüße Ekaterina

Return to “Romance Scams”