Nina / Nunushka - Russian - nineltasty90@outlook.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Post by TheBadNews »

to: lanecowie@ntlworld.com
date: Nov 20, 2020, 12:33 PM
subject: Good evening
mailed-by: mail.goo.ne.jp

Hello. Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name Nina. I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later. With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: nineltasty90@outlook.com

All the best, Ninusya
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by TestNoob »

from: Sunny Ninulusenka <junichimatsuoka@mail.goo.ne.jp> via gmail.com
to: lmanganella@libero.it
date: Nov 20, 2020, 1:28 PM
subject: Hey man.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Salute. Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name is Nina. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and marriage further. My main objective - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: nineltasty90@outlook.com

All kind, Ninulka
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Screen Grab »

to: thorstenkirch@gmx.de
date: Nov 21, 2020, 2:51 PM
subject: Woha my dear friend.

Good morning. Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman? My name Nina. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later. I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: nineltasty90@outlook.com

Good pastime, Ninushka!

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Nina / Nunushka - Russian - minasmilashka@outlook.com

Post by CGI1 »

to: gianni-clara@hotmail.it
date: Nov 19, 2020, 4:25 AM
subject: What'sup my friend!

Good Day Darling, I was lucky enough to write to u, excuse me previously if I'm had disturbed you. Well,basically, I am sick of being single and chose to try out Internet internet dating site! I expect that this act will be another stage in my future lifetime. First of all,to know me better I am will tell a little bit about me! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you're wondered and open my mail. I don't really know how to start my description. I am never attempt to describe to someone my character in the email before. I'm can describe my person as the sunny, active, frank sincere girl. I am a outgoing person though at the same time I'm a confident, woman. I 've usually appreciated candidness outspoken and frankness. I rely on you are wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In a future letter, I would like to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending you my photo. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: minasmilashka@outlook.com

All the best, Ninochka

TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Nov 23, 2020, 5:44 PM
subject: Thank you for answering me!
mailed-by: outlook.com

Hello!

Forgive me for being late in answering your letter. But your email was in the trash (spam). I don't know why this happened. Maybe it's some kind of error ... Is my mail filter configured incorrectly? Now everything is all right! I have added your address to the "good mail" list and we can continue our communication. If you want, of course? I think you want to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't write to me. Right?

I am very glad that my letter caught your attention. You got me interested. That's why I wrote to you. I will be glad to get to know you better! First, I must introduce myself. My name is Nina. I am 30 years old. I live in Russia. I hope this doesn't interfere with our communication? I clicked on an advertising link on the Internet. It said "meeting foreigners" I was offered to pay $ 3 for participation. This interested me and I registered. I was offered several questionnaires with addresses so that I could establish contact. You are not the first person I've tried to write to. Before you, I tried to write to 2 more men. But I was full of disappointments ... One man only wanted sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped dialogue with them, because my intentions are serious! You are the only one who gave me a polite answer. I think this is a good sign =))))

We live far away from each other. But I am not afraid of the distance between us! There are no barriers to true love! Maybe I can find someone special for me. If distance is a big problem for you, then I ask you to write about it. I understand that not every person dares to communicate with another person who is thousands of kilometers away. But I'm a brave girl! And I'm ready for it! You need to be brave to achieve your goals! Do not you agree?

I would like to see more of your photos. It is very important for me to see who I am talking to. I sent you my photos. Do you like them? What is your first impression of me?

I hope that I managed to interest you, and you will answer me? I will look forward to your reply and photos!

Best regards, Nina

Return to “Romance Scams”