Nina / Nunushka - Russian - nineltasty90@outlook.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Nov 28, 2020, 2:56 PM
subject: Did you get my letter?
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: outlook.com

Please tell me if you are not interested in talking to me? You seemed to me a very interesting person. I apologize for the perseverance, but your silence leaves many questions .... ??? I will wait to hear from you...

Nina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Nov 26, 2020, 4:32 PM
subject: You didn’t like my photo?
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: outlook.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

Hello

I already sent you a letter. But you still have not answered me. Why? Do you not want to talk to me? You didn’t like my photo? Did you have time to answer? I don’t know ... I’m not sure that you got my previous one, so I decided to write to you again in the hope of receiving your answer ...

Nina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Dec 1, 2020, 12:18 AM
subject: Thank you for answering me!
mailed-by: outlook.com

Hello

Forgive me for being late in answering your letter. But your email was in the trash (spam). I don't know why this happened. Maybe it's some kind of error ... Is my mail filter configured incorrectly? Now everything is all right! I have added your address to the "good mail" list and we can continue our communication. If you want, of course? I think you want to know me. If you didn't want to know me, you wouldn't write to me. Right?

I am very glad that my letter caught your attention. You got me interested. That's why I wrote to you. I will be glad to get to know you better! First, I must introduce myself. My name is Nina. I am 30 years old. I live in Russia. I hope this doesn't interfere with our communication? I clicked on an advertising link on the Internet. It said "meeting foreigners" I was offered to pay $ 3 for participation. This interested me and I registered. I was offered several questionnaires with addresses so that I could establish contact. You are not the first person I've tried to write to. Before you, I tried to write to 2 more men. But I was full of disappointments ... One man only wanted sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped dialogue with them, because my intentions are serious! You are the only one who gave me a polite answer. I think this is a good sign =))))

We live far away from each other. But I am not afraid of the distance between us! There are no barriers to true love! Maybe I can find someone special for me. If distance is a big problem for you, then I ask you to write about it. I understand that not every person dares to communicate with another person who is thousands of kilometers away. But I'm a brave girl! And I'm ready for it! You need to be brave to achieve your goals! Do not you agree?

I would like to see more of your photos. It is very important for me to see who I am talking to. I sent you my photos. Do you like them? What is your first impression of me?

I hope that I managed to interest you, and you will answer me? I will look forward to your reply and photos!

Best regards, Nina

Return to “Romance Scams”