Olga - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - puliaolga801@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: Apr 18, 2020, 6:39 PM
subject: Re: Hello :)
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello again. Thanks for your message. It's Olga.
In my first letter it is very difficult to describe myself so that you have made out in me the interesting and intellectual person. You can estimate before only my external qualities, it seems to me for men it is important criterion, or I am mistaken? :)
I try say about me. I'm positive girl with good sense of humour. I like people who are kind, original, loyal, intellectual and have common sense of humour. I am valid - very sensitive and romantic girl. The kind person and gentle, amusing and passionate. I love emotions because it is a unique thing which connects all of us together and holds us in movement.
Allow to say, I search for the good person who loves a life, and appreciates, that has. To me today have written some men, but it is visible, them something interested another, instead of relations. The first constantly asked my phone number, and the second asked my intimate photos. I wish to warn you in advance, I do not give phone number to unfamiliar men, and I do not have any intimate photos!
As I do not know anything about you at this time, I cannot think of a more uncomfortable situation as trying to have a telephone conversation with someone I do not know and with the language and cultural difficulties. For me, a great deal more can be understood about a person through the written word and letter writing than a five minute fragmented and uncomfortable telephone conversation. Also, letter writing takes time and effort, which shows an individual is serious about what they are doing.
I only ask not to do similar errors, eventually we are familiar with you only short time, and it is difficult to trust the person on other end of a wire.
For the best representation about me I send some photos. I promise to you to answer and tell more about me and my hobbies and interests, but under one condition, if you also will write more about you! I hope to receive your reply.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olenka.whitegirl@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: Olga <olenka.whitegirl@gmail.com>
date: Apr 20, 2020, 9:42 AM
subject: Good day! Beautiful girl not hvatate love and affection. Waiting for an answer.
mailed-by: stroyopt.ru

Hello! How do you? I hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. In any case, reading this letter will not take you more than one minute. I am writing to you because I am looking for a man for a serious relationship. My name is Olga and I am 31 years old. I am from the city of Ulyanovsk, Russia. I hope that you are also interested in finding the second half to create a serious relationship. If so, then I will wait for your answer, and in my next letter I will write much more about myself and answer all your questions. I attached my photo to this letter so that you can see who is writing to you. Have a great day! Sincerely, Olga
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olenka.whitegirl@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Apr 22, 2020, 12:38 PM
subject: Hello

Thank you for your answer! I just found your letter in the
spam box. I don’t know why your letter got there, but now I have added
you to my contact list, so now your letters should no longer be in the
spam box. Please do the same so that my letters do not end up in your
spam box, and we can safely receive each other's letters, okay? My
friend, you asked me about where I to take yours E-mail. I contacted
the local service acquaintance. It's called "Svakha". They gave me
your e-mail and informed that you seek a Russian woman for a serious
relationship. There I helped to send you my first letter. I'm sorry if
this is a bug, and you don't look for anyone. But if you replied to
me, I think we need to start Dating?? So, thanks again for answering
my letter !!! Now we can start our acquaintance! Where to start my
story about me ?? It turns out that this is not an easy task;))) First
of all, I want to admit that I was a little worried whether you would
answer my request for dating or not! In the recent past, I already
tried to meet a man on the Internet using a dating agency. But this
was unsuccessful, and in fact it turned out that these men were not
interested in finding a serious relationship or were only looking for
an exchange of naked photographs. I hope that this time I was lucky
and you are looking for a serious relationship ??? I don’t want to
waste your and my time. I want you to honestly admit to me if you are
looking for a serious relationship or are you not interested ?? Please
be sincere with me !! I was already seriously injured 1.5 years ago in
real life, and I don’t want to be hurt again. Then my man betrayed me!
He cheated on me with another woman not long before we were supposed
to get married. It seemed to me that my world had collapsed and I
could never trust a man again, but time heals ... and now I have found
the strength to believe in love again. But still not in love with a
man from Russia. I became smarter. That betrayal helped me to see and
make sure that in Russia most men really do not respect and do not
value their women. I did a lot in my past relationships to ensure that
my man was happy, but he did not appreciate my care. I realized that
all three years of our relationship I was only his Cook-lady and the
Cleaning lady, but at the same time I never received true love, care
and respect! After much thought, I decided to try to look for
happiness on the Internet. I read many articles about how Russian
women find their second half through a dating agency and live happily
with a man who truly knows how to value and respect a woman. I think
that each of us has the right to happiness, right ??? And who will
build happiness for us if we ourselves do not do it with our own hands
?? Maybe everything that I write to you right now is not at all
interesting for you, but I think it is very important to explain to
you at the very beginning of our conversation about what kind of
relationships I am looking for and why I am looking for these
relationships on the Internet. I think that you do not mind if I start
our acquaintance with the fact that I will talk about why I'm here ?!
So, as you should have already understood, my goal is to find the
right man with whom I can build a serious relationship and be happy
together. I think everything sounds very simple, right ?? But at the
same time it is a very difficult task. If you are looking for the same
thing as me, then we should try to start our communication, and only
time will tell where this will lead us. Personally, I always believe
in the best! Well, I think I'm really a bit carried away by stories
about the past. We should not live in the past, but in the present,
right ??? So, thanks again for writing to me, and now I want to talk
about myself. My name is Olga!!!! I am 31 years old and I live in
Russia, in the city of Ulyanovsk. My height is 175 centimeters and my
weight is 67 kilograms. I have never been married, although as you
understand from what I wrote above, I was close to this. I have no
children. I work as an accountant in a clothing store, but sometimes I
help salespeople on the trading floor! I will tell you more about this
in my next letter! I do not want to bore you with long letters, so I
think it would be logical if in each subsequent letter I talk more
about me. And I ask you to follow this principle just as well. Please
tell me more about you in each letter and don’t forget to send me your
photos. It seems to me that this will make our communication more
interesting. Do you agree?? I don’t want our communication to be like
a profile. But at the same time, I will be happy to answer all your
questions. I think it’s worth immediately telling you that I lead a
healthy lifestyle. In the past, I played volleyball, skied a lot, and
even practiced figure skating. But now the work takes me too much
time, and I do not have the opportunity to exercise regularly. But
despite this, I often go to the pool to maintain my figure in good
condition. I will send you some of my photos that I took last summer
in one of the parks of our city. I hope you like my looks? In
addition, I like to read books, watch some movies and cook. Cooking is
one of my favorite hobbies. I will discuss all this in more detail in
my subsequent letters. Of course, provided that you will be interested
in this :)) In any case, I hope that you will not leave my letter
unattended. I will be glad to see your answer tomorrow. And
immediately I want to apologize that my letter was a little long. But
I tried to write to you what it seems to me important to learn from
the first letter so that then we could move towards our goal, if it
coincides. I promise that in the future I will try to make my letters
shorter !! Waiting for your answer! Sincerely, Olga

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Olga - Russia - olechkamyrr77@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: Olya <ypr@mail.com>
date: Apr 29, 2020, 9:35 PM
subject: Revelation
mailed-by: tim.it

Welcome!
What is your mood?
For you will be a surprise to receive the letter from me You are obviously surprised, that have received from me the letter. I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to find the significant other and after passages of some tests to me have given your electronic box.
My name Olya. My age 34 years. My weight is fifty nine kilogram, and my height is 171 sm. I am in the city of Ozersk. I work in medical institution nurse.
I before did not communicate on the Internet. For me, this is novelty. And I am very exciting this experience.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photos.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box. I will wait your answer with big impatience.
Bye-bye!
I am waiting for a letter to this email address olechkamyrr77@gmail.com
Your girlfriend, Olga.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - puliaolga801@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: May 5, 2020, 12:23 PM
subject: Re:

Hi, how are you, many new events have happened in my life, and I am sorry that I could not write to you. Since I don’t know anything about you at present, I can’t think of a more uncomfortable situation, like trying to talk on the phone with someone I don’t know, and with language and cultural difficulties. For me, much more can be understood about a person through a written word and letter than a five-minute fragmented and uncomfortable telephone conversation. In addition, writing a letter takes time and effort, which shows that a person is serious about what he is doing.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”