Olga - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - immensehappiness84@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: Olga <immensehappiness84@gmail.com>
date: May 26, 2020, 7:36 PM
subject: Re: Hello Dear.
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am very glad to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention to me, I am very pleased with this. How are you today? How is your mood? I hope everything is good.

Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I will try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes. They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast of eggs, a salad of Caesar and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple, I thought you answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore?). I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is in a hurry. Today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected. Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible. I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I'll see your letter.

Have a good Day!
Sincerely yours Olga
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: May 27, 2020, 4:59 PM

I apologize for the long answer, I hope you will forgive me.
The results of the presentation will be announced tomorrow. I'm asking you to keep your fingers crossed, do it for me pls)

Even on such a responsible day, I woke up thinking about you. I think I'm starting to get used to reading your letters every day. They becomes something important for me. As always, I quickly had my breakfast. I think about you always, I think you are that very person, about who I was dreaming and finally I found you and don't want to loose, I want to learn you, it's very easy and great to talk with you. I find a warm in your letters. And with every letter we learn all this more and more about each other, I think it's wonderful. Do you agree with me?
My day past well today, but it happens that I get tired on work, because almost I don't have free time to sit. We have a lot of clients and all of them have their own problems, but when I start thinking about you I forget about everything. I often think about the future and I am happy that in my life I have a person and it is you, a person to whom I can trust. I think without trust and understanding can't be real love. It is very important feelings. My vital principle is to be maximum honest and open with the person who will be near with me. I trust you my dear, and I hope you also trust me too. If we want to be related with each other, then we should be honest not only in letters but in the hearts too. I appreciate and respect a man who keeps his word, but does not throw it to the wind.
I hope that you are not such a person who just says, and word and deed will not fixed it. It's very important for me that the man was confident in himself and not be a coward. I want to be behind this person like behind of a stone wall and I don't want to scare of the world around me. My dear, if I didn't answer to some of your question, it means I didn't understand it, could you send it one more time please, for me it is very important to answer to all your questions.

What is the main goal of your life? What do you want to achieve? Can you describe your dreams if it is not a secret of course. My big dream is to find good a and happy family and for the rest will come term. I hope very much for our hearts when they will come across. Write me back as soon as possible because your sweet letters bring me joy and amazement!

Have a good day!
Looking forward to a new letter from you. From all my heart, your Olga.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

date: May 28, 2020, 7:15 PM

I hope you missed me.

How are you? How is your day today? I hope that you are doing well and your mood is on top. Every morning I wake up thinking about you and my mood immediately gets better. Last night I had a dream, in my dream I dreamed about the first day of our meeting. It was very romantic and beautiful. We were at a picnic by the sea and looked at the sunset... I miss you and your letters. You have become very close person for me, but I would like to be much more closer. I think that our letters can grow into real and sneaking feelings.
Sometimes I regret that we have not met before. Of course, I understand that we live in different countries, and it was difficult for us to meet earlier. Now I am very grateful to fate and my first letter to you that we have found each other in this big world. I'm sure that we can be happy together. My heart is now open to you. I hope that you will not break it, as I very much trust you. I hope that our relations will develop and grow into true love. I promise you that I am sincere and frank with you always. I will not play with you, because serious relationships are important to me. I think that I have feelings for you, but so far I can not correctly express my emotions. It seems to me that I behave like a little girl) Now I have such feelings, that in my head everything turned upside down and I have large surge of emotions. All this is connected with you... I read your letters, and it's always interesting for me to finish reading them to the end, I re-read all your letters several times.

I almost forgot to tell you the good news. One of the members of the jury told me that I performed very well and I have very good chances to win this grant. I was among the finalists. I am very nervous and worried, but thoughts about you do not give me rest. In my head only you, our communication and our letters. It seems to me in my life comes a white band. I can not explain it, but it seems to me that a new stage is beginning in my life. What do you think about this? Now I need to go home to have dinner and see a good and kind movie. I wish you a good day and look forward to your letter.

Have a good day!
Kiss you, your Olga

P.S.
My dear, I think that we have become much closer to each other and are ready to talk on the phone. I ask you to write me your number and then I can call you from my work. Ok?
I ask you not to forget to write the phone code of your country to avoid mistakes when dialing.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olga.bator@yandex.com

Post by Screen Grab »

reply-to: Pretty Oljushka <sakamoto@cs1.toyota.ne.jp>
to: andy.kaminski111@web.de
date: Jul 2, 2020, 9:27 PM
subject: Hi,
mailed-by: cs1.toyota.ne.jp

Salut How was your day today? I hope that all is well?? The name that I have Oljushka, I am 34y.o. I saw your profile on a dating site and it is made me happy! I want to tell you a little about me. I was born in Russia and now I live here, in the southern part of this country. My house is located in small beatifull village. Although country where i live big enough, but there are no decent men for serious-relationship. I am a lonely attractive woman looking for a loyal man of my age or who older then I am for serious love relationship, who can take care of his beloved woman. I do not wish be so lonely and spend my life useless. I want to know more about you. If you are interested in my message, tell me please something interesting about you.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: olga.bator@yandex.com

I hope that this is not problem for you answer me in near time! With good wishes, Olenka!

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - myrrhoriole@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Aug 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
subject: Hello!

How are you? Today is the good day. Thanks for the quick response.
From the first words of my letter, I will begin to tell you a little about me. You do not mind?
My name is Olga. I was born on April 12, 1994. I am 26 years old. Are you happy with my age?
Originally from Russia, at the moment I live in the city of Novosibirsk, have you heard of such a city?
For me, the age difference does not matter, and I will explain why. For me, the most important thing is spiritual qualities.
I think that if a man and a woman have common interests, topics for conversation, hobbies, then age is not a hindrance.
I even heard that according to statistics, couples in which a man is older than the chosen one, a stronger union.
My past acquaintances with men have not been crowned with success. I am a single girl and I have never had a family or children.
Now, due to lack of time, I do not communicate with men in reality.
Thinking for a long time, I decided to use Internet resources. I turned to a dating agency for help.
I want to tell you that this is my first acquaintance on the Internet.
I'm a little worried, but I think that my excitement will quickly disappear in the process of our communication with you.
Tell me what exactly are you looking for on the Internet? Is it flirting, friendship or marriage?
I'm searching for a serious relationship. I need reality and transparency in relationships.
Of course, I'm not looking for a prince on a white horse.
But I want my partner to have good qualities: sincerity, trust, love, care and understanding.
There are a lot of these feelings in my heart and I want to give them to my beloved man and get these feelings from him in return.
I think that you and I will be able to be sincere from the first letters.
I will be pleased if you appreciate my appearance. I will attach my photos to the letter, and I want to think that you will like me.
Not so long ago, an acute problem arose around the world with a new epidemic - the coronavirus.
How do you feel about this? Have you and your loved ones been touched by this terrible epidemic? I hope no.
I want to believe that you are not tired of reading my letter.
In the next letters, I will talk more about myself.
If you are interested, then write to me, and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
I'll be waiting for your letter. Have a nice day!
Olga.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”