Olga - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - iolgaq17@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

to: duatepe@bluewin.ch
date: Oct 30, 2020, 1:19 PM
subject: Woha my awesome pen-friend!
mailed-by: i.softbank.jp

Good Day! Im Olga. I thought i would make an attempt to become acquainted with someone via online dating service. And also I trust that the following shall be a positive practical experience of getting together with a fair and also serious man. I am actually in search of a good guy together with truly serious motives for a true partnership, I am not really interested in effortless flirt. My purpose is to connect with a reliable person for mutual ambitions in our lives. I'm not really worried about age variance due to the fact age is just a number. I have zero kids and i also have never been engaged to be married. I am from Russia, I wish that knowing each other will not be a difficulty. If perhaps our objectives are not the same, you can dismiss this mail. I truly hope that our desired goals overlap and that you're looking for a lady with all the same exact views, and we'll maintain our communication. Of course, if you are ready to continue our communication, I will be thrilled if you let me know about which place you are living in? your age? and also I desire to find your picture too.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: iolgaq17@gmail.com

Using good and truly serious motives, Olgushka!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Olga - Russia - olga.pretty.321@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

date: Nov 18, 2020, 4:22 PM
subject: Hi
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello I was very happy with your answer, I will be very happy
to meet you. I'm glad you answered what I wrote to you. What's up? How
are you feeling?" I'm fine, and I'm in a good mood. And I'm very
serious about getting to know you. I hope that you are a really
serious man, and also show only serious qualities. It's probably
easier to get acquainted over the Internet than in real life. That's
why I chose this method of Dating via the Internet. Because I want to
meet a decent man. My goal of Dating is a serious relationship, a
future meeting. I am ready for the changes that may lie ahead. Yes, I
understand and fully realize that we are from different countries with
you, but I believe that this is not a problem. On the contrary,
distance attracts people, and makes relationships more insane. Do you
agree? Yes, I am from Russia and live in Krasnoyarsk. Have you ever
heard of such a city? I hope that you, like me, will not interfere
with the distance between us, and we will continue to get to know each
other. Where exactly do you live? What is the name of your city? Now
about me. I'm not in any relationship, I'm a free girl, my heart is
free). She was married and is now divorced. The first husband cheated
with a work colleague. I don't have children, but I want to. Have you
been married? Do you have children? I am 34 years old, my birthday is
June 28. Zodiac sign Cancer. By nature, very kind, responsive, I like
to help people, responsible and economic. Higher education: Graduated
From The Siberian Federal University. Specialty: Advertising and
public relations in the commercial sphere. I'm just as interested in
learning about you.. Please tell us about yourself and send us
photos). I hope that we will find a lot in common and interesting with
you, and will continue to communicate every day. And time will tell
what unites us and what lies ahead.. Write, have a nice day!
Olga
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Olga - Russia - olgarq76@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

to: mdn1953@icloud.com
date: Nov 2, 2020, 2:41 PM
subject: Hello,
mailed-by: i.softbank.jp

Salutti man My name is Olga. I chose to make an effort to become acquainted with a guy through internet dating. And also I hope that it shall be a beneficial knowledge of interacting with a decent and really serious man. Therefore i'm hunting for a very good gentleman along with significant motives for a genuine partnership, I am not thinking about basic flirting. My goal would be to meet up with a reliable person for mutual ambitions in our lives. I'm just really not concerned with the age difference due to the fact age group is just a quantity. I don't have any children and i also haven't been committed. I am from Russia, I hope that learning one another won't be a real issue. If our objectives are not the same, kindly neglect this message. I seriously expect that our goals overlap and that you're seeking a girl using the exact views, and we will maintain our conversation. And if you are all set to continue our contact, I will be thrilled when you let me know regarding which place you live in? what is your age? and also I plan to obtain your personal snapshot also.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: olgarq76@gmail.com

Together with very good and serious intentions, Olgushka!

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”