Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - ssummert1mme@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

from: Ekaterina. <ssummert1mme@gmail.com> via buildingbiology.net
reply-to: "Ekaterina." <ssummert1mme@gmail.com>
date: Jul 17, 2020, 4:10 PM
subject: Attention!The mind is weak before the cry of the heart.
signed-by: buildingbiology.net

Hello! I'm Ekaterina from Russia, 34 years old. I speak Russian and English. Where are you from? I look for only the serious relations and I'm ready for a meeting in August. If you are single and really serious man, looking for long term relations, over 33 years and ready to meet soon, answer me. I will say more about me and send my pictures. Please don't ask me about naked pictures never, I do not have. And don't answer if you are not ready to the serious long term relations and meet soon. I will be glad to see your letter. Ekaterina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - dgokperisixx@yandex.com

Post by Matrixy »

date: Jul 24, 2020, 10:41 AM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

How are you?
How is your mood how was your weekend i didnt get your answer to my letter. I hope you write.
Ekaterina

---

Wie geht es dir?
Wie ist deine Stimmung Wie war dein wochenende Ich habe Ihre Antwort auf meinen Brief nicht erhalten. Ich hoffe du schreibst.
Ekaterina
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ekaterina - EkaterSmile1@hotmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: Ekaterina Smile <EkaterSmile1@hotmail.com>
date: Aug 19, 2020, 5:39 PM
subject: Hello-Hello. From Ekaterina
signed-by: hotmail.com

Good day! I was expecting an answer from you this morning, but waited all day and get nothing ... Am I so shocked you? :)

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Ekaterina

TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Ekaterina - dgokperisixx@yandex.com

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Aug 21, 2020, 2:52 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: yandex.com

Hello
How are you? Thank you for your message. I received your email address from a dating agency. I saw you and my feminine intuition immediately told me to write to you. I think
you are a good man. Why did i choose you You seemed to me to be a serious and simple man. I am just looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. I am now 33 years old. My size is
165 centimeters and the weight is 50 kilograms. I live in a small town of Snezhinsk. My city has the status of a closed urban district, since the Russian nuclear center is on the territory
the city is located. My birthday is on March 8, 1986. When I was at the university I learned German. My German is not perfect, but I hope you understand me. I've never been married before
no children I live alone in a one-room apartment. I work as a salesman in a cosmetics and perfume store. What is your job As I said, I am interested in a serious relationship. I have interest
me not for adventure. I want to find a relationship that is based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty. I was disappointed with the men from Russia because they don't think about family.
They are only interested in entertainment, sex, and alcohol. That's not for me. This is probably why I decided to look for relationships on the internet. I hope you do too
Can speak German and we can communicate with you. You can use Google Translate if you want. What kind of relationship do you need What is important to you in a woman? I look at myself
as a sociable woman. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I am sending you my last photos. I would love to see your photos with your next letter. You can ask me
put. I am happy to answer them. I hope we can get to know each other well and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - EkaterSmile1@hotmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: Ekaterina Smile <EkaterSmile1@hotmail.com>
date: Aug 18, 2020, 11:05 AM
subject: Hello from Ekaterina!

Hello stranger right now I am even more than sure that first of all you looked at my photo and only then you opened my letter:) Honestly, I did not expect so soon received a message from you! This is a pleasant surprise ...

Well, let me tell you a bit about myself. As you already know from my first message, I'm Ekaterina, my friends call me Honey. I'm 30 years old, but I'm still lonely lady, never been married. By character, I am kind, sympathetic girl :) When I finished Institute in 2014, I traveled to practice in Kenosha, practiced in English and worked as a waitress. It is a small town in the states Wisconsin.

Now I live and work in Tambov, although I was born in a small township. Who lives there, my mother and sister, I try as often as possible to visit them. I have friends, hobbies, good job, and I'm not just wasting my time.

So, I want to find a loved one, to create a strong relationship. This is the most important thing for me. Age difference or nationality - not a problem for me at all. I am interested in what is in his heart, what is in his mind. I just need a single man who is my best friend and faithful partner , to whom I dedicate my life and I will love. It is likely that I'm looking for you and you're the only one I need - who knows? I am looking for a serious relationship, for a nice man, more than just a friend. I hope that you are looking for the same thing.

Maybe you want to ask me why in the internet? So there are many reasons. Nowadays with all our daily living needs, wants and problems, with all the twists and turns, to speak figuratively, of today’s world, we often forget about the meaning of our life. We think so much and so deep in our mind about the future that we completely forget about our present. As a result, we are not living in the future as well as in the present. We follow different stereotypes, which were laid down by several generations, which we have never chosen. Probably nobody can say for sure why it should be only this way and no other. I do not know yet if the internet is a good way to find the second half of my heart, but nothing will stop me to try. Why not? Every single moment we dream about happy future which must be full of joy and pleasures at sacrifice of our current time. Certainly, if someone says that nobody can force us to live like this, in any event he will be completely right. So what I am trying to say that our life is in our hands.

It is my first letter and hope a lot that it wouldn’t be the last one at the same time. Answer me, I’m not asking too much. Give me a chance to become to be a friend. Let it be…
Do not sit and wait for a miracle, and keep in your mind that everything that happens to us, all is made for the best future.

See you my friend. Sending you a big hello from Russia!

Ekaterina

PS: I'll wait for your quick reply ... I hope you will not be greatly shocked by my letter:) Please send me some of your pics from your life.

Return to “Romance Scams”