Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Ekaterina - pobedinskaakira10@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

from: Ekateryna Sunshine <ellen@maineislandtreasures.com> via gmail.com
reply-to: pobedinskaakira10@gmail.com
date: Sep 18, 2020, 12:54 PM
subject: My love for you is so strong
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello there my dear new pen-friend!
I am happy you give me ur mail address. I want write you a little bit about my person to know me better! I am Ekaterina. I am 31. I am living in RU and I mean the huge distance between us is not a big matter for you. I am a some excitement right now. I think u figure out my bit nervous. But I think that our correspondence will be pleasant! I am sharing with u my images. I rely on that u enjoy it. What should I call you? What are your best friends call u? I also expect that the COVID-19 has not damaged you and that you are well! I think our health is the most significant thing we have. I am looking forward to ur quick answer, and I hope u and I didn’t meet you by chance. Take care of you own and your health!
Ur new friend, Katty.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - Katya.29seewt@outlook.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: Katya.29seewt@outlook.com
date: Sep 24, 2020, 7:57 AM
subject: You turned into my desire
signed-by: vtr.net

Hello.
I'm was happen to to write to u, please excuse me previously if I'm had bothered u. Well,as a matter of fact, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try out Net dating website! I hope that this action will be a new stage in my future . So,to know me better I want tell a little bit about me for you! I want, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are interested and open my letter. I don't really know how to begin my description. I am never attempt to describe to someone my character in the mail earlier. I'm can describe my individuality as the positive, energetic, outspoken girl. I'm a gentle woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I have normally admired candidness outspoken and frankness. I rely on you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In a future email, I would like to read more about you, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I expect that you like it, and we can get closer to each other.
Sincerely yours, Katenka.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Oct 31, 2020, 6:45 AM
subject: Re:

Hallo. Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich habe Ihren Brief heute nicht erhalten. Ich hoffe alles ist gut mit dir und du wirst mir bald schreiben. Ich werde auf deinen Brief warten.
Ekaterina.

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - Russia - lovverpolgem@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

date: Nov 4, 2020, 4:36 PM

Hello. How are you? I hope You are fine. I wrote you a letter and you didn't answer me.
I hope you have received my letter and will write to me soon. I'll wait for your answer.

How are you? I wrote you my letter, but did not receive your reply to my letter.
I hope you write to me soon. I will wait for your letter. I want to receive your letter. Why do not you write me?
Ekaterina.

---

Hallo. Wie geht es Ihnen? Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut. Ich habe dir einen Brief geschrieben und du hast mir nicht geantwortet.
Ich hoffe, Sie haben meinen Brief erhalten und werden mir bald schreiben. Ich werde auf deine Antwort warten.

Wie geht es dir? Ich habe Ihnen meinen Brief geschrieben, aber Ihre Antwort auf meinen Brief nicht erhalten.
Ich hoffe du schreibst mir bald. Ich werde auf deinen Brief warten. Ich möchte Ihren Brief erhalten. Warum schreibst du mir nicht?
Ekaterina.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Ekaterina - Russia - lovverpolgem@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Nov 10, 2020, 8:22 PM

Hallo.
Wie geht es heute? Ich habe heute meine Post überprüft. Aber ich habe deinen Brief nie gesehen. Sehr traurig.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie mir bald Ihren Brief schreiben. Ich denke, dass Sie ein guter Mann sind und mir bald schreiben werden.
Ich freue mich auf Ihren Brief.
Ekaterina.

Return to “Romance Scams”