Ekaterina - Russia - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ekaterina - cutes@salonbarbersme.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Apr 14, 2020, 2:18 AM
subject: Re: Hi

hi, this is my pic what do you think. I'm 36 years old, having a own beauty salon in Moscow.
We are quarantined to our home and can only go out for necessities.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ekaterina - Russia - skorpuinka@yandex.com

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Apr 27, 2020, 11:22 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: yandex.com

How are you? Thank you for your message. I received your email address from a dating agency.
I saw you and my female intuition immediately told me to write to you. I think you are a good man.
Why did I choose you? You seemed to me to be a serious and simple man.
I'm just looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. I am now 34 years old. My size is 165 centimeters and the weight is 50 kilograms.
I live in a small town Snezhinsk. My city has the status of a closed city district because the Russian nuclear center is on the territory of the city.
My birthday is on March 8, 1986. I learned German when I was at university. My German is not perfect, but I hope you understand me.
I have never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one-room apartment.
I work as a seller in a cosmetics and perfumery store.
What is your job as i said i'm interested in a serious relationship.
I am not interested in adventure. I want to find a relationship based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty.
I was disappointed with the men from Russia because they don't think about the family.
They are only interested in entertainment, sex and alcohol. That's not for me.
This is probably why I decided to look for relationships online.
I hope that you can also speak German and that we can communicate with you.
If you want, you can use Google Translate. What kind of relationship do you need?
What is important for you in a woman? I consider myself a sociable woman.
I like to spend time with my friends and family.
I send you my last photos. I would like to see your photos along with your next letter.
You can ask me questions. I am happy to answer them.
I hope we can get to know each other well and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ekaterina - ekaterinaangelll@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Jun 24, 2020, 12:36 AM
subject: Re: Give only love of your own love
mailed-by: gmail.com

Nice to meet you! I am fine, and you?
I would like to know each other better. Therefore, I want to talk a little about myself. I hope in the next letter you will reciprocate.
My name is Ekaterina. I have lived all my life in Russia, in the small town of Abinsk. It is so small that on google maps it is just a small point. My birthday is May 10th. I lead a healthy lifestyle and I have no bad habits. Sometimes, I can drink a glass of red wine, but not more than that. It so happened in my life that I never had a husband, and I had no children. And you?
I want to find a person and try to build a serious relationship with him. I want an open and honest relationship, as well as mutual love. My past relationship ended unsuccessfully, and I want to say Russian men do not know how to love. Therefore, I began a search in your country.
You can ask me anything. I will be very glad to answer all your questions. I will be interested to know about you and your life. I hope you will take seriously our correspondence with you.
I want to believe that you are a very good conversationalist. We are far apart, but everything depends only on us and our desires. Do you agree with me?
I really want to continue our acquaintance with you, I hope this is mutual!
I look forward to receiving your letter!

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Jun 24, 2020, 11:02 PM
subject: Re: Give only love of your own love

I am very glad that you answered me with a mutual letter. What city do you live in?
Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 32 years old, I was born and live in the small town of Abinsk, Krasnodar Territory. Graduated from Kuban State University. Faculty of furniture design.
In my free time I like snowboarding and doing fitness. I grew up without parents. My grandmother and grandfather were engaged in my upbringing. I am very grateful to them for giving me their love, and doing everything so that I was a happy child. From an early age they took me to ski with them, so this has become my hobby. My mother died when I was 5 years old, she had cancer, and this disease is incurable, even in the 21st century. Father was frightened of such serious life changes, and left the family, as many men in Russia do, because they do not have a sense of responsibility and they run away from problems.
I also want to share with you my culinary skills. I cook very good. Sometimes it seems to me that I had to become a cook. All my friends are delighted with my dishes, so at every holiday I am a chef. What is your favorite food?
Tell me about yourself, I want to get to know you better! What do you like? What are you doing? What do you work with?
Now I dream that there was a real man next to me! The man behind whom I will be like a stone wall! I had experience in a relationship, but it all ended very sadly. All the men in my country are rude and drunk. In the future, I will tell you more about them. I can love and value a person for who he is! Now there are a lot of girls who value only wealth in a man, they only need his money. But I'm here for a serious and real relationship. In a man, the main thing for me is sincere feelings and understanding. And what is important to you in a girl?
I hope you write to me again, looking forward to your letter! Tell more about yourself

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Matrixy »

date: Jun 23, 2020, 11:25 PM
subject: Re:

Hey. Thank you for answering me.
I do not want to mislead you. I do not tolerate a lie and do not want to lie. I want to be sincere from my first letter. I am here to find a worthy man. I live in Russia.
I accept a person as he is. I hope to meet my destiny, a person to whom I can open up completely. I want a serious relationship, no games. I want to get to know you better. You can ask me about everything. I do not have any secrets. I want simple female happiness, to love and be loved.

Return to “Romance Scams”