Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - dentmplantclinua@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

from: Annutik Fine <wilhelm-kleve@t-online.de> via gmail.com
date: Apr 26, 2021, 5:00 PM
subject: Greetings my awesome friend,
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hey gentleman How was your day? I hope everything is well. I am creating my Mail and I wish that you arenormal person. This is not myprimaryeffortto meet someone in Internet. My previous contactsturned out to be perverts. Building a realrelationshipis my maina im. I pretend for this even after all the failures. I will correspond a bit about my life. my real name ANNA. I live in UA:ukraine, lately I have been assuming more and more about shifting my place of residence. I am already 35y.o, I understand that it is too late, my years arerunning. Therefore, I do not have the time to actstupid games. I am an educated, kindwoman, as well as a nicehousewife. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles. It is thesummary of my life. If our objectionscoincide, you canreply me. Tell about youself. If we are interested in each other, I assume we havea chance. For now the choice is yours.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal email: dentmplantclinua@gmail.com

I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Annutulka
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - dentmplantclinua@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

from: Annulka Anna <6sm38m@bma.biglobe.ne.jp> via gmail.com
date: Apr 29, 2021, 8:04 AM
subject: Good Day To You!

Hi With this trivial, but usual phrase I am starting my e-mail. Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you? May it be that my photo will tickle you fancy? Maybe it is a chance given us by fate to get acquainted and grow our relationship. My name is Annochka. I am an ordinary woman, I was born and raised in Ukraine 35 years ago. I chose not really usual job - I am doing dentistry. My job doesn't deal with human lives, but it deals with amazing smiles, so I give such smiles to people. Isn't it nice? As for me the age difference doesn't mean a difficulty and I think that age is just a number. I'm only looking for a hearty and unhumorous person. If u r a not serious human who needs only sex and naked photos, I beg you not to text me back. I am a decent person, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money and I do not intend to play games. In case you are truthful man, I would be glad to receive your answer. I I would also like you to write me a long and pitchy e-letter with a story about you, your country and your city. Okay?

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: dentmplantclinua@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, ANNA.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - anlikiannia@gmail.com

Post by TRANQ »

date: May 6, 2021, 8:04 PM
subject: G'day

Hello! It's probably unusual for you to read this letter because you don't know me, but please don't ignore this message. My name is Anna. And I'd like to tell you some information about myself, but I'm not sure if you want to read about it. But I'll be very happy if you answer me. We could get to know each other closer. Honestly, I'm tired of my loneliness, so I decided to make new friends and maybe find my second half. If my short message interests you at least a little, then write me back. And I'll be ready to tell you more information about myself and to learn more information about your life.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - byriloveanna@yandex.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: May 12, 2021, 5:04 AM
subject: Bonjour My likable My Chief:) I hope u can happy small talk!
signed-by: ig.com.br

My praiseworthy
I'm cool 35 yo babe living in Russian Federation)

soon Im waiting for pricey guy:-)
I can reply to You my photo! Write me to: byriloveanna@yandex.com;-)

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - annalovebyri@yandex.com

Post by Force Be With You »

date: May 12, 2021, 12:51 PM
subject: how is life? my Sir Upright;)
mailed-by: rediffmail.com

buenas dias my clever! I want to chat;) I am alone openhearted 35 yo Girl from Russian Federation)
currently I am trying to find truthful mister:-)
Reply to annalovebyri@yandex.com;) I will reply to You my picture;-)

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”