Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - anna90.mss@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: Nusha <anna90.mss@gmail.com>
date: 16 May 2021, 06:09
subject: I couldn’t imagine that meeting such as you.
mailed-by: granjabrasilia.com.br

Knock knock! How is your's business?
It's seems u don't remember me.
We have already corresponded with each other on the fellow neighborhood website.
When are you can meet me?
Are you live alone?
I hope that your profile is true, can you tell more about u.
I will be happy to continue our familiarity.
Here is my new photo for you, send me yours in your answer please..
Anuta.
P.S. You said you were good at cooking, I'm right?
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - vadimryzhov67@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

date: May 23, 2021, 4:15 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi here is my email address!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - AnastasiaKlinsina@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 7:34 PM
Subject: Good

Good day, how is your mood?!?
I am have a excellent mood. Because the other day I got your electronicaddress, in a dating agency. I am Anastasia !!!
I am from cold Cities Arkhangelsk, in the country Russia!!! I'm a single woman. I trying to find man who looking for woman to start a family....
I love camping,playing tennis..I hope that we can get to take a closer look!!!!
I will be glad to receive your message. Anastasia.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - blinding.lights.moon@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: Nusha <blinding.lights.moon@gmail.com>
date: Jun 2, 2021, 4:51 AM
subject: My desired.

Knock-knock.
I hope I write to the right address?;)
Let's get acquainted? What do you say;)?
I almost forgot to introduce myself;)
My name is Anna, I am from the beautiful city Odessa which is located on the Black Sea coast.
My friends tell me that I am very sociable and positive as I always see the good in everything;)
I think if you get to know me better, you'll appreciate if that's the case.;)
I want to start our acquaintance with honesty, at the moment I am a single woman but I believe that the best is not come yet.
I'd like to hear a little bit about you. Where are you from, what hobby do you have, do you play sports?
I just want to tell you that if you are married or if you are in a relationship, then we will not succeed. Since I don't want to be second, I just want to be first and only one.
I hope you understand.I think that the most important quality in a man is honesty and attentiveness, as we women love attention;) and if you're this person, we always have something to talk about.
You probably saw my photos, what do you say about me?;). I hope you'll send me yours.
With best wishes from Ukraine, Anna.
On this note, I want to say goodbye. But I'm really looking forward to hearing from you;)

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - blinding.lights.moon@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: Anka <blinding.lights.moon@gmail.com>
date: Jun 2, 2021, 5:38 PM
subject: Let us always be together.

Hi. What's up?
I hope I got where I wanted to go?;)
Let's get acquainted? What do you say;)?
You must be very interested to know who is writing to you;)
My name is Anna, I am from Ukraine.
I think I am a very positive and sociable woman!
If we continue to communicate with you, you will find out if this is so;)
So, a little bit about me, I'm single and I don't have children.
Now it's your turn to talk about you, where are you from, when is your birthday?
We will not be able to communicate if you are married or in a relationship, as I do not want to be a second or backup option.
I hope you understand.If you are honest man, and you think that you are ready for a relationship, then we will definitely have something to talk about.
Here are some of my photos;). I would also like to see your photos.
I send you an air kiss from Odessa;). Anna.
I will wait for your answer, do not hesitate to write;)

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”