Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - beautydentist36@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: Anna <beautydentist36@gmail.com>
date: Feb 8, 2021, 7:49 PM
subject: it was great to hear to you!
mailed-by: gmail.com

How do you do!

How are you today? As I promised, I am tiping you my second message.
Now I m at work, I have 30 minutes to give you a new information. Now I can tell you more about myself.
You probably have questions about how I found your mail and what do I want? Is it true? I saw your post
address on one of the dating sites in your country. Unluckily, now I don t remember the name of this site,
because it was long time ago, but I did not venture disturbe you and hesitated for some period. I hope I was
not mistaken when I settled to write to you? Are you a free man? If you are NOT a free man, then I will not
write to you, as it is not good interveneto other peoples relationships. As I wrote in my first letter, I m
already thirty five and It s high time to have a long term contact. My last contact went on 7 years and ended
1 year ago the thing is that this man I loved deceived on me with another woman. He were trying restart everything
and asked for forgiveness, gave flowers, but I can t forgive treason, lies and betrayal. Now this has long been
forgotten and I want to find a serious and intelligent man in another country and create a real strong relation
based on love and trust. Well, now I will try to tell you more about myself. I was born and live in Kyev, Ukraine.
It s a pretty big city. If you are interesting, then you can find out more about my city on the Internet. I was
born on August 23, 1984. I graduated from Kiev Medical University ten years ago, majoring in Surgical Dentistry and
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I have been working in a private dental clinic for more than ten years. Several times
I have been abroad to exchange experience and improve the classification in my profession. I have been to countries
such as USA, France and Israel. The last time I was two years ago in the United States at a dental conference and the
introduction of new technologies in the field of dentistry. I staied there 3 weeks in New York. I live in my privat
flat by myself in my city. I spend most of my time at work and therefore I write you letters from work. I am 170 centimeters
and my weight is about 54 kilograms. I do not have bad habites like smoking, drinking or trying some drugs, I try to
keep a healthy lifestyle. I love romance and humor in a man. As they say in my country, humor and laughter prolong life.:-)
I would like look to your frankness and please do not trifle with me. Deal? I believe that I wrote you some details of my
life and now I would like to know more about you. Now I am waiting from you some detailed story about your life with a
description about you, your city and your hobbies. Good? I m really interested in learning as much as possible about you.
I will be very happy to get a full summary about you. If you want to ask something me, I will be happy to answer them.
Also I would like to show you some more pics. I really rely you like my pictures. Would you be kind to send me your photos
too, so I also want to know with whom I am chating. Ok? I will send you information about my parents in mynext letter.
I hope my letter was not so boring:-)
Thanks in advance, Anna!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - anna.czarewna@outlook.com

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Feb 9, 2021, 10:36 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: outlook.com

Hello!!!
I am pleased to get the letter from You. I to want to hear You more
and I hope that find the good friend. My name is Anna to me 34
years. I much want to find the good friend hope, the satellite during
life You understand me and we can correspond with you? I should like
to report small about itself, this for me for the first time I never
got acquainted through Internet but I think do the exception for
itself. I have finished university, I doctor (the pediatrician)
work in clinic of 4 years. I much love the nature. I live one in house
in which there is 2 rooms, I have a cat by name Lucky. I have much
friends. I much love to spend its free time with them. I very pleased
that I have a good friends... I think that friends very important for
each person. write me little about itself as You, conduct its free
time that You love. I wait anxiously your photos and answer.

Your friend Anna!
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: Feb 15, 2021, 2:47 AM
subject: Hi dear!How are you mood?
signed-by: outlook.com

Good Day !

:*
It's finally Saturday! I am so glad today I have a shorter working day. I'll be released early. How was your week? I congratulate you in advance on Valentine's Day! What will you do on this day? I hope you haven't found a woman with whom you will spend Valentine's Day ahahah :) I'll be alone on Valentine's Day as usual. I hope next year I won't be alone on this wonderful love day. Now I'm getting to work again! I will wait for your letter!
I will wait for your letter tomorrow! I hope you still write to me.

Till tomorrow, Anna

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Post by Roxy »

date: Feb 16, 2021, 5:40 PM
subject: Hello! How are you mood?
signed-by: outlook.com

Good Day !

:*
My week started off hard enough. A lot of work. I found a free time at work and decided to write to you. I haven't received your news for days. I hope everything is ok and you had a good weekend. On weekends, I did a general cleaning of my house. Tired enough, but now everything is fine. I hope that tomorrow I will see your letter. Have a nice day!
I will wait for your letter tomorrow!

Till tomorrow, Anna

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

date: Feb 3, 2021, 7:05 AM
subject: Hey there my awesome friend.
mailed-by: rediffmail.com

Hello I expect that you will respond me and we can make a friendship. I am from Ukraine. My name is Anna. I am already 35 years old, I am working and have a stable income. Of course, like any girl, I dream of a honest and kind man. I want to leave Ukraine and that is why I am searching for a man in your place. Honestly I don't care about the age and it is just number. Also, I consider myself a good educated girl. I like cooking and always keep my apartment clean. If you are interested in me, then I am waiting for your reply. But I want you to understand that I am NOT interested in crooks, adventurers and perverts. If you want some fun or you are looking for nude photos,just overlook this message. I will never answer you if you are not true and open with me. I also promise to be open with you in everything. I will be glad to meet you and I am looking forward for your pictures and much information about you as it possible. Write me some information about the place where are you from. Ok? I am looking forward to your reply.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

Your Annusenka!

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”