Anna - Russia & Ukraine - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - dentalimplantationservices84@gmail.com

Post by ShapeShifter »

to: uemit_esen76@hotmail.de
date: Mar 5, 2021, 9:29 AM
subject: Hello Sweetheart
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gf6.so-net.ne.jp

Greetings. I will be very happy if you read my letter up to the end cos I couldn't find any courage to write you for a long time. It's not my intention to send letters to the man first. I'm Annochka. I'm thirty-five and I live in UKRAINE. I am a genuine and lovely young woman. I search for only the real relationships based on feelings and faithfulness. I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 academic degrees in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a one of the best clinics in my city. I also had practice in several foreign dental clinics. I spent a lot of time for job and the formation of my career, but now I realize that I do not want to stay aloneanymore and I seek to find a nice and honest gentleman with whom we could create a family and to be endless happy. If you are searching for to have a sincere and kind lady, then perhaps to create strong relations. I give you my pic)) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the e-mail. If you would like to continue our communication, I will be very happy to read your reply. Please tell me some facts about your life, your hobbies and your purposes in life. I want to get acquainted with you closer. I want to tell that I do not like to play any games, I do not I don't want to get any propositions to demonstrate my nude photographs or to continue communication in in that direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I beg you not to answer this letter. But if you are a lonely man who is looking for the long-rerm relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your answer.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: dentalimplantationservices84@gmail.com
Annuchka
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com

Post by Jacked-In »

from: Nice Annuska <hirosama@jcom.home.ne.jp> via gmail.com
to: jeremie.corrion@gmail.com
date: Mar 13, 2021, 12:55 PM
subject: How are you doing my sweetheart!

Hi! I look forwar to your message and we will be friends. I was born and live in Ukarine. I'm Anna. I am now 35 years old, I have fine position and sustainable salary. Certaintly, I desire amiable and intelligent man like every girls. I desire to leave from Ukraine that is why I seek for a soulmate in your state. I belive that really age doesn't matter and it is only a number. In addition I can say that I am adorable educated girl. I cook good and keep my apartment tidy. Whereas I interested you, I am looking forward for your message. I need you to understand that I don't seek con artists, those who seek pleasure and preverts. In case your aim is just pleasure or you are seeking nudes just ignore this letter. I will never message you, if you are not serious and honest with me. Also I give my word to be true and tell as much as I can about my life. I will be glad to meet you and I expect to get your photo and have as much as possible about you. Describe me your country and your city you live in.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com

Okay? waiting for your letter Anna.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Yahoozeo »

from: Mi Annushulenka <webmaster@ai-yo.co.jp> via gmail.com
to: emiliano3333@hotmail.it
date: Mar 17, 2021, 3:42 PM
subject: Hi my male!

Good afternoon. I will be very glad if you read my letter to the end cos I couldn't make up my mind to write you a really long time. In fact I never send e-mails to the man first. My name is Anna. I am thirty-five years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a honest and kind-hearted girl. I search for only the real relations based on real feelings and trust. I am a medical dental assistant of the highest category and I have 2 diplomas of higher education in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my native city. I also had both practice and work in several foreign clinics. I spent a plenty of time for work and the career development, but now I know that I do not want to be aloneanymore and I wish to meet a good and faithful gentleman with whom we could build a family and to be endless happy. If you would like to be with a sincere and kind yound woman, then perhaps to build serious relations. I show you my pic:) Hope that you like it and you will send me the answer. If you like me, I will be very excited to read your e-mail. Please tell me some facts about yourself, your hobbies and your life aims. I want to get acquainted with you closer. I want to tell that I do not want to play any games, I do not I don't want to get any propositions to demonstrate my intimate pictures or to continue communication in this direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I beg you not to reply to this e-mail. But if you are a single man who is searching for the true relations, then I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com
Anna

TRANQ
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Anna - Russia & Ukraine - zvezd0chka0085@gmail.com

Post by TRANQ »

date: Apr 1, 2021, 4:26 AM
subject:

Hello! April has begun now it is a nice day for beginning a Dating. I am single girl, and I'm willing for presenting my heart for you and for a new experience. I am in search of an advanced man who keeps up to date and is ready being in love and have those feelings reciprocated. Good connection is the best basis for enjoyment in life. I'm looking forward for a new dialogue. I have no doubt that we are suitable for each other and will be good friends and interlocutors. Have nice day! Anna

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Matrixy »

date: Apr 2, 2021, 8:58 PM
subject: Hello my friend!
mailed-by: ibest.com.br

Good day! How are you today? I expect everything is prettygood. I am sending my e-mail and I wish that you arecommon man. It is not myprimaryattemptto find someone online. My last contactsfared to be freaks. Forming a actualrelationis my maingoal. I decide for this even after all the collapses. I will talk a bit about my life. You can call me ANNA. I was born and live in Ukraine, after all I've been supposing more and more about changing my residency. I'm along 35y.o, I understand that it is too late, the time ispassing. Hence, I don't have the desire to playstupid games. I am an educated, caringwoman, as well as a nicehousekeeper. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties. This is theoutline of my life. If our aimsfit, you canrespond me. Correspond about youself. Whether we are interested in each other, I suppose we will haveanability. For now the alternative is yours. I will be looking forward for your answer.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: implantationserviceskiev@gmail.com
Annochka

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Romance Scams”