Ebenezer N Onyeagwu - Zenith Bank - m_onyeagwu@yahoo.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

zenithbng.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by this scammer for phishing and email scams. Any websites associated with this domain name are also fraudulent.

Registrant Name: Jamie Goodman
Registrant Street: 3495 Pine Haven Circle
Registrant City: Boca Raton
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 33431
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5613029770
Registrant Email: zenithbng@outlook.com

Yahoozeo
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Ebenezer N Onyeagwu - Zenith Bank - dr.ebenezeronyeagwu.zenith@outlook.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

from: Dr Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu <dr.ebenezeronyeagwu.zenith@outlook.com>
date: Sep 21, 2020, 11:04 AM
subject: Urgent attention needed
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: outlook.com

We have made several attempt to reach you on the phone but couldn't reach you.

Please respond immediately with your verifiable details to enable do the needful.

We have already place stop on the ATM card.

Ebenezer.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attn:

We wish to gladly inform you that the Federal Government of Nigeria with the help of international monitory fund IMF has successfully concluded your long over due payment.

The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN through one of our commercial bank here has gazetted your fund via ATM payment.

A total of $1.5 million has been loaded as part payment of your fund. We have dispatched the ATM to the name and address as requested by you.

Below is the UPS tracking www.ups.com
1Z73257A0451665506

Do get back to us as soon as the receiver get it on your behalf so we can give out the PIN to enable him withdraw from ATM machine....

Regards

Dr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu
Department of ATM processing units
Pay Master General of the Federation(Presidency)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Starting To Really Cook
Starting To Really Cook

Ebenezer N Onyeagwu - Zenith Bank - e.onyeagwu@aol.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: e.onyeagwu@aol.com
date: Sep 27, 2020, 9:31 PM
subject: Attn: Confirm your information immediately

Attention:

Your urgent attention is needed immediately.

Are you the one instructed (Jeff Douglas) from United States to claim
your ATM Payment the sum of US$10,500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) with below information:

Jeff Douglas
3611 85th street nw lot 140 Oronoco,
Minnesota 55960 USA.
Phone: 507-367-2330

I attached His Passport (drivers license) sent to our bank, I have
called the Federal Government yesterday they told me that the are not
aware.

Confirm the receipt of this email immediately to me.

Thanks

Mr. Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu
Group Managing Director/CEO
Zenith Bank Plc
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoTec
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by LoTec »

date: Oct 9, 2020, 9:32 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: yahoo.com

From Mr. Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR / CEO
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.

Attention:

Thanks for your mail, Firstly, before I start working with you; both of us must have an agreement with your Company's letter heading stamp and sign that you will follow all the advice given to you on this business as agreed, and no matter any circumstance will you or I cheat or go contrary out of the agreement by the two parties, after that i will start by enrolling your name into our Bank swift transfer Board list due for payment so that you will have the legal right to secure all the original fund documentations that will empower my bank to remit the US$10.5Million funds into any bank account of your choice;

all original documentations will be secured in your name as the beneficiary of this fund and once this has been done you will be inform for final remittance of these funds into any bank account of your choice which you will provide to us. All I need is your trust, honesty and co-operation to enable us achieve success at the end of this business.

To enable me proceed for the enrollment and processing of the payment in your name, kindly forward the following information's:

(1) Your full name and address where the original documents will be
sent to you via courier service
(2) Your bank details Note if you did not have a bank account that
means you have to open an account with our bank to enable you withdraw
your fund in your account
(3) Your mobile telephone number
(4) Your ID

Note you have to believe in me if you want to receive your fund without any hitch and you should bear it in mind that is your duty to come down here to sign for the original documentation and payment release approval documents or you pay for the lawyer that will stand on your behalf to Federal high court Abuja to sign them or you will pay for the dispatch the documents to you at your own cost.

Upon confirmation of the above stated information I will proceed immediately for the processing of the payment documents in your name for the final remittance. remember that whenever i need your financial assistant, i shall not hesitate to let you know. Call me on my direct telephone number +234-704-142-9333 as soon as you receive this message for more elaborate discussion.
I am waiting for your response.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ebenezer N. Onyeagwu
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR / CEO
Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Ebenezer N Onyeagwu - Zenith Bank - onebenezer915@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Oct 18, 2020, 4:19
subject:

I acknowledge your Email.

Firstly your Money is $10,500,000.00 not $10,000,000 as you stated in your Email.

Again your ATM Card worth of $10,500,000.00 is coming direct from my Bank Zenith; I am the CEO Zenith Bank Plc.

I attached my ID card for your reference.

Finally the reasons why you have not receive your ATM Working Card uptil now due to you are dealing with the wrong people.

You are given Wednesday 21st to pay the 200.00 Euros balance to enable the Delivery Express to deliver your ATM Card to your Home Address.

I wait your urgent respond before given you the information on how to Transfer the 200.00 Euro as instructed by the Senate President.

Regards.

Thanks

Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu
Group Managing Director/CEO
Zenith Bank Plc

Return to “Banking Scams”