Theresa Kennedy - EFG Private Bank - info@efgprivatebk.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Mar 23, 2021, 10:21 AM
subject: Re:Good news about your unpaid funds.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: efgprivatebk.com

Hello,
This is to inform you that I have included your name among beneficiaries to receive immediate cash payment from our offshore payment center in Turkey, since you are not able to set up an online bank account with our paying bank here in London UK despite supporting you with part of the account opening cost.
Meanwhile for you not to lose your approved fund to our paying bank here London UK,i have included your name among beneficiaries to get paid from our payment center in Turkey,all you need to do now is to make yourself available in Turkey so you can claim your approved fund immediately without any more delay.Reply immediately for more details and also their contact so you can communicate with them before your arrival for your payment settlement.
Congratulations as I expect your immediate reply.
Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
Head of Foreign Operation
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

efgprivatebk.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by scammers for phishing and email message scams. Any websites associated with this domain name (including any website screenshots posted below) are also fraudulent and illegal.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Mar 22, 2021, 11:59 AM
subject: Re:
signed-by: efgprivatebk.com

Hello,

Hope you are good today? My dear your Approved USD$11.5Million will be release to you in cash if you can be able to visit our cash payment center in Turkey as I stated in my last message, However if you cannot be able to visit our cash payment center in Turkey at the moment, I will urge you to send the remaining balance of USD$2,000 only for your Online Account Opening cost here in London UK, because I have already paid part payment of USD$3,000 on your behalf through one Elizabeth Mull on the 26-02-2021 to make sure your approved fund release was not terminated as schedule by my bank last month, View attachment to see the part payment receipt of the USD$3,000 I paid on your behalf through Elizabeth Mull, Understand that as soon as you send the remaining balance of USD$2,000, fresh payment receipt will be issue in your name with the total amount paid for the Online Account Opening cost which is usd$5,000 only.

But if you prefer cash payment, you must go to Turkey to claim your payment from our cash payment center, but if you want your payment via Online, All you need to do now is to send the remaining balance of usd$2,000 to allow us setup Online Bank Account for you immediately and furnish you with ATM Master Card along with your Online Bank Account details, including your User Name Pin/Password to allow you move your approved USD$11.5Million by yourself to any other Bank Account of your choice in any part of the world via Online.

It is important you pay serious attention to this transaction with us, because it is 100% real, Off course I can assure you with my life that you will never be disappointed, I know you have already lost trust due to your past bad experience, but I can assure you with anything that you will be glad meeting a woman like me, who her joy is to put smiles in beneficiaries face at all time, it gives me joy.

Reply if you cannot go to Turkey, so I can give your Bank Account Details to send the remaining balance of USD$2,000 and within 48 hours you will start making transfer by yourself; please keep the part Payment Receipt of the USD$3,000 I paid on your behalf to yourself alone. However if you prefer cash payment indicate immediately so I can give you our cash payment center contact details so you can open communication with them before your arrival.

Stay safe ‘we all shall overcome Covid-19 pandemic with long life and prosperity.

Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Theresa Kennedy - EFG Private Bank - atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com
date: Mar 29, 2021, 7:57 PM

Hello,

We are on top gear for the immediate release of your approved USD$11.5Million via Online.

I will urge you to try your possible best to raise the remaining balance of USD$2,000 and send across so you can receive your long awaited approved fund like others, also understand that delay at this stage is not necessary because I have already paid part payment of USD$2,000 on your behalf and that is all I can assist you with, So try your possible best and raise the remaining balance of USD$2,000 and receive your approved payment’IT IS 100% REAL.

I expect your urgent reply as soon as you are ready to send the USD$2,000 so I can give you sending information.

I am waiting.

Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Theresa Kennedy - EFG Private Bank - atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com
date: Apr 7, 2021, 7:49 AM

Hello,

I understand that to raise the total USD$5,000 account opening/logistic cost will not be easy for you' that was the reason i managed to raised part payment of USD$3,000 and paid on your behalf,If not for the part payment of USD$3,000 i paid on your behalf ,your transaction would have been canceled by now.

Just try your best and raise the remaining balance of USD$3,000 and reply back so i can give you bank account details to send the USD$2,000 Balance,then give us 24 hours to release your approved USD$11.5Million to you, so you can send my money back to me with good appreciation,because i know you will be glad when you're approved fund is released to you in no distance time.

Regards
Mrs. Theresa Kennedy
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Banking Scams”