Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - gaisha065@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: gaisha065@gmail.com
date: Oct 31, 2020, 5:13 PM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi and attach is my passport and photo, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children., I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in Algeria where I am relocated now to Oman, I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father and brothers, all our foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.I received an urgent email from Oman government stated that the new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit of my late father which was deposited with one of the bank in Burkina Faso, though I don't want them to be aware of this particular funds, the sum of ($18.2 Million dollars) deposited in Bank Atlantique Burkina Faso. If you can be of any assistant to me, kindly get back to me so that I can furnish you with the full details and the full contact address of Bank Atlantique in Burkina Faso country to enable you to contact the bank for the final release of the funds to your onward accredited account in your Country.I am willing to reward you bountiful with 40% while I myself will also share 60% ratio, If you are sure that you are interested to gain this opportunity with me, please kindly contact me immediately via my private email; below (gaisha065@gmail.com) for more details.

Your urgent reply will be appreciated.Thanks and may Allah bless youMrs. Aisha Al-Qaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafiaisha0101@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Nov 8, 2020, 12:37 PM
subject: I have concluded to affect your payment through WESTERN UNION

Dear Friend,
How are you today, I am here to inform you about my success in getting
those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
Paraguay though i tried my best to involve you in the business but
almighty God decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in Chine for
another operation on my health with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. I have
concluded to affect your payment through WESTERN UNION already sent
you USD $5,000 dollars through WESTERN UNION $5,000 USD daily until
the total amount of the USD$700.000.00 USD is complete. as I have been
given your full compensation payment total sum of USD $700.000.00 USD.

Via WESTERN UNION information to pick up your first Transfer.

MTCN: 578_544--#### Tell him to give you the remaining 4 digits number

Sender's Name: Alph Nke
Amount’s $5,000 USD

Please, contact Tingandogo David Tell him to give you the remaining 4
digits MTCN number to you, below is their email address
(western.union.agents@activist.com) You have to send to him your
address to enable him register your payment online with your
information for you to start receiving your daily payment from WESTERN
UNION agent over there in your city and country, send your cell phone
number in your reply to them.
Many Our Lord Almighty be with you,

Mrs .Aisha Gaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - nvenve.basile@aol.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: Aisha Khaddafi <nvenve.basile@aol.com>
date: Nov 16, 2020, 3:56 PM
subject: Inquiry for Investment.
mailed-by: aol.com

Inquiry for Investment.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box: gadhafieaisha01@gmail.com
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gulzarpathan01@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

reply-to: gulzarpathan01@gmail.com
date: Nov 17, 2020, 9:12 PM
subject: HELLO
mailed-by: trix.bounces.google.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My name is Aisha Gaddafi the only biological Daughter of Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Libyan formar President.

I'm a Widow with three Children, presently living in Oman as a refugee with my three children, i have been under political asylum protection by the Government of Oman however, I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars" $27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country or your company.

I hope to hear from you for more details if you're interested,

Contact me through this email: aisha0gaddafix@gmail.com

Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

TestNoob
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - mrsaishagaddafi64@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: mrsaishagaddafi64@gmail.com
date: Nov 19, 2020, 6:45 AM
subject: Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Inquiry for Investment.

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”