Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
WE-R-LEGION
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - mgaddafi0101@gmail.com

Post by WE-R-LEGION »

date: Mar 21, 2021, 10:46 AM
subject: Hello Dear
mailed-by: gmail.com

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Hello Dear

How are you doing today, I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I hope my mail meets you in good condition? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moments since the death of my late father.

At the same time, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand, Dollars ($27.500.000.000) in Bank Of Africa Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits. Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here ( mgaddafi0101@gmail.com ) for more details.

Yours Sincerely.
Aisha Gaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aishaaddafi22@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: aishaaddafi22@gmail.com
date: Apr 2, 2021, 1:37 AM
subject: Good Day

Good Day,

My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three
Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi). I came across your e-mail contact
prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I have passed
through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father and
brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we
are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or
source.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults
in abroad that both their government and new Libya government are
tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want
them to be aware of this particular fund ($50 million dollars)
deposited by my mother in abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me
kindly get back as to furnish you with the company and the deposit
details so that you can contact them and receive the deposit in your
country and I am willing to reward you bountiful.

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aishagaddifi@mail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

reply-to: aishagaddifi@mail.com
date: Mar 6, 2021, 6:36 PM
subject:

Dear Friend (Assalamu Alaikum)

Greetings to you from the city of Muscat Oman
I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only daughter to
Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a Widow with
Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply
urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the
investment funds.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - mgaddafi034@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Apr 5, 2021, 3:26 AM
subject: MORE DETAILS FOR THE INVESTMENT PROJECT

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Partner ,

I acknowledge with a big thanks receipt of your message and appreciate your willingness accepting to handle this investment project. I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

I am also willing to compensate you with 30% of the total funds($18.5 million US Dollar) after the investment funds are transfer to you in order to proceed the execution of the investment project. After the investment projects have been successfully established under your management, the 70% of the investment future profit shall be apportioned to me while the 30% investment future profit shall be apportioned to you for your assistance for managing the investment on my behalf.

I will sincerely assure you that this project is legal and legit and you are dealing with a woman of high personality, A woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no believe of disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion. However, I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed of dealing with you in person. More Details of me herewith stated below:

1)My Full Name: Aisha Omar Muammar Al-Qaddafi
2)Date of Birth: 25th December,1976
3)Hometown: Sirte
4)Place of Birth: Tripoli
5)Nationality: Libyan
6)Profession: lawyer(Studied--- criminal psychology and law)
7)Sex: Female
8)Marital Status: Single widow ( with 3 children)
9)Height: 5ft,8inch

10)OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE TO SEE MY PHOTOS AND UNITED NATION(UN)APPROVED REFUGEE ID.

11)About my family,you can read through the BBC news links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I cannot tell you all about me in writing, reservation until we see in person then you get to know me better.

I need to know your brief and precise details of your business and investment Plans and by doing that you should tell me your ability and experience to handle the investment project in one of the following sectors below or you can provide your own area of investment specialization;
a)Investing in Academic Sector;
b)Real Estate management;
c)Hotel Management/Tourism;
d)Stock Management;
e)Hospital Management;
f)Commercial Agriculture;
g)Dealing on Oil and Gas;
i)Purchasing and Supplying of Gold
j)Export and Import of different manufacturing products in your country.

More importantly, we can not proceed the project without knowing whom am entrusting this investment project to. I would like to know more about you so by replying to this e-mail, you will have to provide your personal information to enable me know whom I'm dealing with for clarification of identity.

1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7.) your active whatsapp Number........

i would like you to provide the above information to proceed further.
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - mrsaishag880@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

reply-to: mrsaishag880@gmail.com
date: Apr 8, 2021, 7:44 AM
subject: MORE DETAILS FOR THE INVESTMENT PROJECT

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”