Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - princessaishagaddafi76@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Jul 27, 2020, 8:39 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good Morning,

I am princess Aisha Gaddafi. The daughter of the Assasinated president of libya. I am contacting you to help receive my safe box containing $3.4M USD. THe safe will be delivered by Unified Security company from their storage in Turkey.

They will be delivered with special jet bringing in Covid-19 materials.

If you are willing to receive the safe box, you will be entitled to 50% of the content and keep 50%b safely for me, Entire cost of this project will be provided by my arrangement by wire to your account. At no point will I or anyone request even a one dollar payment from your pockets.

If interested here are vthe requirements:

1. a copy of your ID. Valid not expired. ( Any form of ID)
2. Your address and direct cell number. ( If you do not have a cell number do not reply back)
3. Your bank account where all required payments will be sent to you to enable you meet up all expenses"
BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ROUTING NUMBER

4. Upon receipt of the above, I will forward you a MOU to be signed by you and me alone( No Attorney is required to endorse it, Our agreements and signatures are enough)

5. Once MOU is signed I will direct you to contact Unified Security company as my partner to receive the private safe.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Princess Aisha
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aishsgaddafi00@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Aug 15, 2020, 5:24 AM
subject: CAN I TRUST YOU MY FRIEND
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dearest one,

Happy To Read From You, Thank you for your reply and your willingness
to help me out from here God bless you, I believe that my freedom will
come through your help life here in the Refuge camp is like one in the
prison, I pray for God to show you a way to help me out from here to
where I will start a new life also complete my studies I believe your
coming into my life will bring a change in my condition.

I found you through the internet when I was look for a help and my God
directed me to you, I was reading my mails from the office of the Rev:
Fr. Whom gave us twice in a day to check our mails in the Refugee.
Yes, I am thoroughly the Daughter of the late Libya president please
help me, I will give any proof you want.

I never know that life will push us to this level, I find it very
difficult to eat here, I never
experience such condition because my father was everything to me
please help me because of God, I managed to make my way to a near by
country Burkina Faso where my father has an account and some
investments and upon my arrival I have confirmed from the bank that
is why I am asking for your help at this time, I would like to know
more about you for more trust and understanding between both of us.

Meanwhile the most important reason why I chose to contact you is for
you to stand as my foreign trustee to my father as one of his business
partner so that the bank will transfer the said amount into your
account that you will provide. Any account is OK even though a virgin
account.Please before the international body get to know about this
money, I want us to finish this transaction within one or two weeks.
All I need from you is for you to send to me your account information
which I will use to draft an application to the bank where the money
is (BOA) so that it will be very easy to affect transfer the funds
with out much question ok.

Once again, thanks so much for coming in to my life at this present
condition I found myself. May God bless you for your kindness and I
want you to find a place in your heart to read and understand my
feelings and my condition at the moment.

Please note: all communications should be through this my private
alternative email address only for confidential purposes and please,
NO body should know that you have such an opportunity because there is
an international conspiracy to seize our family accounts/investments
around the world so please to have this transaction completed, you
most keep it very confidential and top secret within yourself.

I’m Seriously waiting for your reply with your account information so
that I will fill it and send to you the application form which you
send to the bank for immediate release of the fund into you account .
Please follow this chart to send your account information.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Account Name:
Swift Code(if any):

Personal information:

Contact Address:
Phone:
Fax

Regards,

With Joy and Happiness from
Ms.Aisha Gaddafi.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aishiag85@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

Dear I Need An Investment Partner

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

from: aishiag85@gmail.com <aishiag85@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
date: Aug 22, 2020, 2:33 PM
subject: hello dear please kindly reply my email is very urgent
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aishagadafi609@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: aishagadafi609@gmail.com
date: Aug 24, 2020, 10:51 AM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: aol.com

Greetings of the day from Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Dear Friend,
Greetings and Nice Day.
Assalamu Alaikum
May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars" -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer process.
I shall appreciate your urgent response through my email address below:

aishagadafi609@gmail.com

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - asiha555555555@gmail.com

Post by Force Be With You »

from: Aisha Gaddafi <aishagbbb251@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: asiha555555555@gmail.com
date: Aug 26, 2020, 5:21 PM
subject: Dear Friend,
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of
your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with
three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am
interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be
from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you
base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent
to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be appreciated and all email should be at the email below;

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(asiha555555555@gmail.com)

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”