Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aisha.gaddafi994@yahoo.com

Post by Screen Grab »

date: Aug 30, 2020, 3:01 PM
subject: Details of myself / I need your Reply.
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Hello My Dearest ,

I have just received your email with Lot’s of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. I am glad that you saw my email and respond.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of Reverend Father(Rev. Fr. BENJAMIN) in Burkina Faso why i change religion is because of what our Muslim people did to my family so i hide myself here under Christianity, Please In case you wish to call me on phone,I can be reach through the office telephone number of Reverend Father Benjamin at (+226-54503466) When you call tell him that you want to speak with Aisha Ghaddafi. I am staying in Female hostel,Room G 4.My status as a refugee does not allow me to use a private phone.

I ran away from Libya my country to Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso,after when the united nation have killed my father,I do not have anybody here in Burkina Faso I had no Option than to beg myself into a refugees camp to be able to eat and continue living, and here in the refugees camp things are very difficult due to the high cost of living and as a refugee, we are not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to do any type of work hence we don't have our resident permit.

The money I am talking about is deposited in BANK Burkina Faso which My Late Father Deposited with my name as his next of kin being the only daughter,on my arrival in Burkina Faso,i went to the Bank to clear the money but the Branch manager whom i met in person told me that my refugee status according to the laws of Burkina Faso cannot authorize me to clear the money here. But he advised me to seek for a reliable person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee and transfer the money.

This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not,though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help,I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself,because I am helpless without you.

I will need your information so that i will send your bank application and send to the bank where this money is deposited to empower you as my foreign representative and trustee so that the bank will recognize you when you will Apply for the transfer.Again can you be able to come here in person before the transfer we need to see each other for more trust.

YOUR FULL NAME:.................
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:.......
YOUR OCCUPATION:....
YOUR AGE:.................
YOUR PICTURES:......
YOUR PHONE....

I need the above information so that I will send a letter of authorization to the Bank and notify them that you are my representative. Please i don't want anybody to know about my present location,So promise me you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be OK.

Attach is my photos.

I am looking forward to hear from you.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aishsgaddafi00@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: aishsgaddafi00@gmail.com
date: Sep 2, 2020, 8:48 PM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the co-operation of a new

partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn’t forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in transferring those funds despite that

you failed to assist me financially.

Now contacts my secretary his name is REVEREND bisho pphilip and you
can also email him at his (bishopphilip605044@gmail.com )

ask him to send you the total sum of 2.5 millions usd which I kept for
your compensation for all the past

efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much ,so feel free and
get in touched with my secretary REVEREND bisho pphilip

and instruct him where to send the ATM VISA CARD worth of 2.5 millions
usd to you through any of the

courier dhl or fedex service only for proper security.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings, I am

very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand, finally,

remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money via ATM VISA

CARD , so feel free to get in touch with him him will send the amount
to you without any delay.

With best regards,

mrs aishs gaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aaishagaddafi2@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

reply-to: aaishagaddafi2@gmail.com
date: Sep 5, 2020, 8:48 AM
subject: Re: Please Dear, I need your help to invest in your country,

My Dear Good Friend

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your
acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my
partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a
Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological
Daughter of the late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and
presently I am under political asylum protection by the Omani
Government.

I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars" -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for
investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this
project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more
details to start the transfer process.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - missayeshaqaddafi6@gmail.com

Post by LoneStar »

from: Qaddafi <miss.ayesha.qaddafi020@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: missayeshaqaddafi6@gmail.com
date: Sep 6, 2020, 11:02 PM
subject: I am Miss Ayesha Qaddafi
signed-by: yahoo.com

I am Miss Ayesha Qaddafi

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue here in Algeria where i am relocated now to Oman, I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

I received an urgent email from Oman government who stated that the new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit of my late father which he was deposited will the one of the bank in Burkina Faso, Then I don't want them to be aware of this particular funds ($35.5 Million dollars) deposited in BIB Banquet International Du Burkina Faso. If you can be of any assistant to me, kindly get back to me so that i can furnish you with the full details and the full contact address of the BIB Bank in Burkina Faso country to enabling you contact them for the final release of the funds to your onward accredited account in your country.

I am willing to reward you bountiful will 50% while i myself will also share 50% has equal between both of us, If you are sure that you are interested to gain this opportunity with me kindly contact me Immediately via my private alternative email; below (missayeshaqaddafi6@gmail.com) for more details

Thanks and may Allah bless you
Miss Ayesha Qaddafi

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aisalqadafi@gmail.com

Post by Heavy Uploader »

reply-to: aisalqadafi@gmail.com
date: Sep 9, 2020, 11:44 PM
subject: My Beloved Friend,

My Dear Good Friend

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking
your acceptance towards investing in your country under your
management as my partner, My name is Aisha Qaddafi and presently
living in Italy , i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children,
the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel
Muammar Qaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection
by the Government..Please Reply me in my box. ( aisalqadafi@gmail.com

I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars" -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on
you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to
handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me
provide you more details to start the transfer process.

I shall appreciate your urgent response through my email address below:

( aisalqadafi@gmail.com )

Best Regards

Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”