Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - miss.ayesha.qaddafi00@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

from: Miss Ayesha Qaddafi <miss.ayesha.qaddafi00@gmail.com>
date: Sep 15, 2020, 1:32 AM
subject: Reply From Miss Ayesha Qaddafi, Allah bless you for us
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am Miss Ayesha Qaddafi

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for
your help at this time, I got your contact while searching for a
trustworthy someone who will understand my present condition and come
to my rescue here in Algeria where i am relocated now to Oman, I have
passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father
and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked and
we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country
or source.

I received an urgent email from Oman government who stated that the
new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit of my late father
which he was deposited will the one of the bank in Burkina Faso, Then i
don't want them to be aware of this particular funds ($35.5 Million
dollars) deposited in BIB Banquet International Du Burkina Faso. If
you can be of any assistant to me, kindly get back to me so that i can
furnish you with the full details and the full contact address of the
BIB Bank in Burkina Faso country to enabling you contact them for the
final release of the funds to your onward accredited account in your
country.

I am willing to reward you bountiful will 50% while i myself will also
share 50% has equal between both of us, If you are sure that you are
interested to gain this opportunity with me kindly contact me
immediately via my private alternative email; below
(miss.ayesha.qaddafi00@gmail.com) for more details

Thanks and may Allah bless you
Miss Ayesha Qaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - ayeshaqaddafi004@gmail.com

Post by Matrixy »

from: Ayesha Qaddafi <ayeshaqaddafi004@gmail.com> via yahoo.com
reply-to: ayeshaqaddafi004@gmail.com
date: Sep 17, 2020, 12:23 PM
subject: Hello
signed-by: yahoo.com

I am Ayesha Qaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time here in Oman, to help me and claim the funds of my late father a sum of $35.5M USD deposit will BIB International Du Burkina Faso.

Thanks and may Allah bless you
Miss Ayesha Qaddafi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Sep 21, 2020, 11:32 AM
subject: Re:

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Best Regards

LoTec
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - aishagadd234@gmail.com

Post by LoTec »

date: Oct 4, 2020, 9:59 PM
subject: Re:

Good day Sir ,

Thank you for your reply once again sir, how is your family and work hope everything is okay with you there what I'm about to share with you now is a secret sir okay it happens that ever since the death of my father I've been arrested and locked up in house arrest here in Oman with my children all because of the family treasure that my father kept in London security company for the purpose of myself and kids so the family wanted to collect it from me that's the reason why I was locked up here so since then I've been searching someone that will help me out but no one is ready to do that for me and I spoke with the chief security here that he should allow me to look for someone that can help me out because it's not allow here to make call or received calm even to use phone it's not allowed okay so I hope you can help me out with my condition now sir because I have no one to help me okay i will be looking forward to your email now thank you for your time..

Hope to hear from you...

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Ayesha Gaddafi - Libya - mrsaishag8@gmail.com

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: mrsaishag8@gmail.com
date: Oct 12, 2020, 2:15 AM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single

Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar

Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a

trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment

project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about

the investment funds. Your Urgent Reply Will Be appreciated and all email should be at the email below;

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
(mrsaishag8@gmail.com)

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”