Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aisgadd005@outlook.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: aisgadd005@outlook.com
date: Jul 24, 2021, 2:52 AM
subject: Hello,Response Is Needed
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am most pleased to communicate with you despite not meeting you
before, but have gone through your profile and became convince of your
ability and honesty.

First about me, I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi the Daughter of the formal
Libya president that was killed by Rebels with the help of Nato (
Muammar Gaddafi ).

As you should be aware I am currently residing in Oman, unfortunately
as a fugitive because the Oman government brought me and my family in
under strict conditions that undermine my freedom.

At the meantime, my family wealth is the target of Western nations who
wants to seize all that my late father has acquired at all costs. Most
of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their
targets to freeze .

As you may know since after the death of my father, the governments of
the west and united states have seized our monies and assets that are
traceable.

You can see for yourself below

http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-libya-30-billion-2011-3
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/mar/28/gaddafi-assets-seized-italy

we were given a free passage to Oman after Algeria as a nation
betrayed us on our trust and confidence in them. I arrived Oman with
my mother three kids and brother. We have been made to sign that we
will not involve in any business , no communication with the outside
world phone calls are banned in fact we are living in a disguised
jail.

We have secret deposit funds of US$46million(Fourth Six Million United
States Dollars only) deposited in a trust name in Dubai, UAE with a
Security Firm. (name withheld for security reasons)

I will like to appoint you as my trustee to claim the funds on my
behalf, invest them and get an entitlement If you agree to transact
with me.

I look forward to reading your comment and contributions on the best
way forward.

Truly Yours,
Princess Aisha Gaddafi
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - ayishagddafio@mail.ru

Post by LoneStar »

reply-to: ayishagddafio@mail.ru
date: Aug 8, 2021, 7:10 PM
subject: Dearest Friend,?

Dearest Friend,

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Peace be upon you and mercy be upon you and blessings be upon you.
I have the sum of $27.5 million USD for investment, I am interested in
you for investment project assistance in your country. My name is
Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, I am a Widow and single
Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late
Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently I am
under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

Kindly reply urgently for more details.

my email address below: ayishagddafio@mail.ru
Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - frednann242@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

date: 10 Aug 2021, 07:38
subject: More details ...

Good Day,

I am very sorry for my delay in responding back to your email all this while.I don't have access to the internet and you know things are not easy with me here and my only hope is on these consignment boxes so please I am very sorry for the delay.
I want to say I am very happy to hear from you that you are ready to stand as my new foreign beneficiary to receive my consignment boxes from the diplomat over there in the United Kingdom.Like I told you in my first email that my late father's friend who was supposed to receive the boxes from the diplomat has declined due to his wrong doings.
Below is the necessary information that you will use to contact the diplomat over there in UK and ask him to deliver the boxes to you, that you are now my new beneficiary to receive the boxes from him.These are the documents that you will be using to contact the diplomat to confirm that you are the true beneficiary.

(1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
(2) CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP
(3) CONTRACT BOND

The above three (3) mentioned documents were given to me by my late father, which I used to contact the security company with the help of my late
beneficiary the diplomat was supposed to deliver the boxes to in your country.

The diplomat with the boxes over there in the United Kingdom does not know
that the boxes contain money and because he does not have the attached
documents... I don't also want the diplomat to know the boxes contain money so that he will not run away with the boxes.

Finally, I will be sending you the documents the diplomat is having with him and my pics so that you will know me.. Please, I also want you to send me the below complete information, so i can send it to the security company, to alert them that you are ready to receive the boxes from the diplomat over there in the United Kingdom. Do send me the below information.

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES
(2) PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
(3) PHONE NUMBER (MOBILE)
(4) SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID

As soon as I receive your response to my email, I will send you the documents that you will use to contact the diplomat and also the contact information of the diplomat.

Waiting to hear from you soonest
Your Daughter
Aisha Ghadafi

TestNoob
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - alqaddafia244@gmail.com

Post by TestNoob »

reply-to: alqaddafia244@gmail.com
date: Aug 16, 2021, 7:57 AM
subject: Dear Friend ,

Dear Friend ,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be
from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits. If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent
to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address(alqaddafia244@gmail.com) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafia

Roxy
Scam-Scout
Scam-Scout

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia888@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

date: Aug 19, 2021, 8:00 PM
subject: Assalamu Alaikum

Greetings,

Dear Friend.
Assalamu Alaikum
May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and a single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under the political asylum protection by the Oman Government.

I have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars" -$27.500.000.00 USD which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country. If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you more details to start the transfer process.
I shall appreciate your urgent response through my email address below:

gaddafia888@gmail.com

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”