Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - gaddafia487@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aishaelgaddafi@myself.com

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Jan 10, 2022, 4:06 AM
subject: My Dear thanks for your message here is this the first email i send to you
mailed-by: myself.com
signed-by: mail.com

Dearest One thanks for your message here is this the first email i send to you

This letter may come to you as a surprise, but I want you to understand that it is only through an opportunity that people can meet each other and become friends and business partners in life. Though, the society today is so unpredictable that the good and the bad live side by side coupled with the monumental hype and cr*p of the abuse of the Internet by some unscrupulous persons in the recent times, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention and recognition. However, Internet was established for easy communication and business transaction of far partners but today, the same internet is use to deceived some business class persons so i will not be surprise to see you rejecting this proposal just because of what bad eggs has done to internet today. Nevertheless, i want you to understand that there is still genuine and legitimate business class persons in internet world today so i am assuring you that this transaction is 100% genuine. You can give it a trial.

I decided to contact you over this business, after a careful thought and also going the way of my instincts, believing that you are capable of handling this business in honesty and sincerity and also be of immense help towards the smooth completion of this transaction.

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. This letter must, come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidentiality of this business and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. Please, this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it OK. With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance, to me.

I am Mrs.Aisha El Gaddafi, the only daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have no option rather to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in a private account that my late father open on my behalf here in the country before his sudden death by the western world.

If this transaction interest you, kindly reply me back immediately for more details on how to execute the project.Please one more very important thing here, is that you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it. I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don't want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family problems.

About me and the reason why I am now in Burkina Faso as you can read more in the linked below Please inter the link to read and know more about me and the reason why I contacted you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9967203/Gaddafis-daughter-thrown-out-of-Algeria-after-she-set-fire-to-presidential-residence.html

I have the sum of US$ 30.5 Thirty Million five hundred thousand in one bank in Burkina Faso Called Banque Commerciale du Burkina (BCB).

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the following information for details of the project and please always reach me on this my below alternative email address for urgent attention ok. (aishaelgaddafi@myself.com) You are advice to contact me immediately for more details if you are really interested. As soon as i hear from you, i will give you more details of this transaction.

Best Regard
Mrs. Aisha El Gaddafi
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aishagaddaf0dr@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

reply-to: aishagaddaf0dr@gmail.com
date: Jan 10, 2022, 4:21 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Have a nice weekend,

I am Dr. Aisha al-Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Libyan president,

i am contacting you, because I need a Partner or an investor

Who will help me in investing the sum of $27.5 MillionUSD in his or
her country?

The funds are deposited in Burkina Faso, where I am living for the
moment with my children Please after reading this mail try to contact
me through this my private email address :{aishagaddaf0dr@gmail.com}
if you really want me to see your response

Thanks, I await your response

Dr. Aisha al-gaddafi.
FRAUD WARNING: The above information is being provided as a fraud warning. The source of this information is from a criminal imposter and any names of real people being used within the above information from this imposter is unauthorized and illegal. Do not contact the sender of the above email. Do not provide them any of your personal information. Do not send them any of your personal identity documents. Do not send them any money. This email, and all of its content, are part of a criminal act and a scam and the only intention of the scammer who sent this email is to steal money and information. If you received the same email then stop all communication with this scammer immediately. All claims made within the email are lies fabricated by a fraudster and this criminal will never provide you any money, assets, investments, property, commodities, merchandise, employment, romance, or anything of value. All internet scammers use completely false identities, thus their names used in the email (and any company name, employment, occupation, street address and/or location information that they provide) is 100% fake. Any photos, scans of passports or other personal identities and/or any other documents (government, corporate, legal, financial, etc) that they send to you are all stolen, fake and/or forged and the files they send may also contain viruses. Also avoid all website links that any scammer sends to you because their websites are all fraudulent and may also contain hidden Malware, Trojans, Spyware and/or key loggers. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. Contact with this scammer also places you at risk of identity theft and having your identity wrongfully used for illegal activities, which can place you in legal, financial, and physical danger. Click here to read what qualifies the above email as a scam. Scroll up and click the link at the top of this page for more information about this particular type of scam. Contact us here if you had interactions with a scammer and need support.

GhanaGeria
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - barcouncilb.uk@gmail.com

Post by GhanaGeria »

to: barcouncilb.uk@gmail.com
date: Jan 30, 2022, 6:20 AM
subject: Dear Friend,

Dear friend,
My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three
Children. I am the eldest Daughter of late Libyan President (Late
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).I am in need of your assistance.I have
investment funds worth ($25.500.000.00 ) I deposited this funds with
a Security company in Dubai UAE, and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am
interested in you for investment project assistance in your country,
may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest
future.

I seek refugee asylum here in Algeria I am in a hospital here in
Algeria where I have been undergoing treatment for an acute esophageal
Cancer I want you to assist me to receive the funds on my behalf I am
willing to negotiate investment/business with you If you are willing
to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me
provide you more information I deposited this fund as 400 KG Gold I
will issue a letter of authorization and certificate of deposit to you
that will empower the security company to release the consignment to
you without any delay.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Beezwax
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - aishagaddafiaisha20@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

date: Jun 7, 2022, 1:28 PM
subject: Re:

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind response and willingness to handle this project, before i go into details about the project, I would like us to know each other a bit.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi,I was born on December 25th, 1976 at Tripoli and my home town is Sirte. I am the true Daughter of the soil of Libya. I am a devoted Muslim but whole heartedly respect the believes of other people. I am 5 feet and 8inch tall and the one and only Daughter of my late Father. I am a lawyer by profession and I studied law at Paris Diderot University. I am a Widow, i got married to Ahmedal-Qahsi in the year 2006, He was an army colonel and was killed o n 26th July during the civil war at the time the Rebels launched an attacked with bomb right in my late Father's compound. I have three children, two boys and a girl. I have always thought of remarrying someday if I find a good man. I have to be very sure that it is a man that will respect me and my children and not cheat on me and maltreat my children. I pray to Allah to find such a man one day because it is not easy being a single parent.

You are dealing with a woman of high personality, A woman with noble qualities who loves humanity and believes in sharing, caring and affection. I am the woman who believes in the principles of sincerity, straight forwardness, generosity, peace and harmony. I have no belief in disguise despite my family's predicament that puts me to this present condition. What I honor is humanity regardless of color, race or religion.

However, I am an advocate of human solidarity, mutual affection, righteousness, peace and harmony as well as other noble characters that embrace human existence and lead to success of all kinds and a high degree of civilization and happiness. I am fervently impressed by dealing with you in person. For more information about my family, You can know more through the BBC news links below:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I can not tell you all about me in writing because I am the only Daughter of a wealthy family therefore I can not write all about but reservation until we see each other in person then you get to know me better. Having said that, I am more than willing to relocate to your country with my children once the funds are confirmed in your bank account. I do not have any choice of Country of investment since I am not going to manage the investment myself. I wish to be a silent partner in this project given my status and for security reasons. My late father's political enemies are still hunting for me as the reason why I have chosen to seek asylum from the Omani Government.

Having known a little more of me and I want you to tell me about you precisely, kindly provide your personal information so we can proceed further with the project.

1. Your Full Name ..........
2. Current Address.............
3. Nationality..........
4. Your date of birth............
5. Your Occupation..........
6. Send me a scan copy of your Photo...
7. Your Telephone Number............

Attached herewith are my photos and UN approved ID for your perusal and record.

I humbly enjoin you to handle this information related to it with utmost confidentiality and on no account do you declassify it please. My life and that of my children would be at risk should you declassify this deal.

As soon as I receive the above required information I shall provide more information to proceed further.

Best Regards
Yours project Partner Aisha

Jokerrr
Scam Wrecker
Scam Wrecker

Aisha Gaddafi - Libya - eb933102@gmail.com

Post by Jokerrr »

date: Jan 29, 2023, 5:06 AM
subject: i need your assistance

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi,I received your response and I’m thankful
for the idea you brought to me, I saw your email that’s why I’m
contacting you so please what I need from you is your information so
that I can give it to the Bank and also give you the Bank email to
contact them concerning this transaction, we would pay any Fee 50:50
that’s been requested by the Bank so please I need your support
concerning this transaction, let us be fast with it because there’s no
time and I want them to transfer the total amount of the Fund into
your Bank account, I can even come over to pay you a visit and discuss
about investing the money in your Country so I’m waiting for your
urgent response as soon as possible.

Sorry for my pictures. I will enclose it in my next mail and more
about me when I hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Refugee / Orphan / Widow Scams”