Gen Austin Scott Miller - scottmillergeneralaustin15@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Gen Austin Scott Miller - gen.asm.sos002@gmail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Sep 14, 2020, 7:00 AM
subject: Re: Proposal Details
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Friend,

I know you might be new to this whole process but I want to guarantee you that this whole process is genuine and 100% legal.

While on an official duty in Libya in 2011 during the unrest in Libya against the former ruler Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, in the house of his defense Minister Abu Bakr Yunis Jabr, Myself and another officer came across some fortune (funds) and Gold bars loaded in cases.

Due to delicate nature of the country during the war, we were very careful but still did a little to secure some of the money for myself and some Gold bars, then on one of my trip to Belgium for an official duty, I managed to move this money and Gold bars to U.K which I later deposited with a security firm and declared the contents as family treasure meant to be transferred to a family friend, though I never gave any name or contact of intended recipient.

About a week ago, I got an email message from the security company, informing me that the deposited boxes will be confiscated and declared unclaimed deposit and surrendered to the security treasury if they did not hear from me before the end of this month and as things stands now, I cannot abandon my duty here in Afghanistan, hence I started to search for a trustworthy person whom I can communicate with this info and the person can work with me for the release of the boxes containing the funds and Gold and transfer them to your country after which I shall join you when am free from duty but I wouldn't like to transfer them to any relatives or to my state, not at all, it must be somewhere else.

I will give more details on the amount in the box and the quantity of the Gold when you reply with interest. Please reply via email.

Best Regards,
General Austin S. Miller.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Screen Grab
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Gen Austin Scott Miller - scottmillergeneralaustin1@gmail.com

Post by Screen Grab »

from: General Austin Scott Miller <scottmillergeneralaustin1@gmail.com>
date: Sep 28, 2020, 1:26 AM
subject: Gen. Austin Scott Miller.

Hello how are you doing today? I haven't heard from
you, Did you receive those boxes? Hope i told you the unlock codes?
(0147) Open it to make sure everything is complete, Please get back
to me because we are very busy here, I don't always have time to write
email, Please get back to me,

Yours Sincere

Gen. Austin Scott Miller.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Gen Austin Scott Miller - gen.aus.sco.mill00@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

from: General Austin Scott Miller <gen.aus.sco.mill00@gmail.com>
reply-to: gen.aus.sco.mill00@gmail.com
date: Oct 5, 2020, 1:05 PM
subject: How are you doing today?

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I know you will be wondering how I got your
contact, please you should not be, I believe technology has made
communication easier and comfortable for issues like this. Let me
start by introducing myself. I am a four-star general in the United
States Marine Corps and current commander of NATO's Resolute Support
Mission and United States Forces – Afghanistan. Prior to that, I
served as the special assistant to the deputy commanding general,
United States Special Operations Command in Washington D.C. from
August 2012 through June 2013. From June 2013 to June 2014, I was
commanding general of the Combined Forces Special Operations Component
Command in Afghanistan, or CFSOCC-A, responsible for employment and
coordination of special operations forces and assets to achieve NATO
and US military objectives. I assumed my current assignment on
September 2, 2018 as the commander of NATO's Resolute Support Mission
and United States Forces – Afghanistan.

I write to inform you of a business deal which I will be glad to let
you know pending your reply to this mail. If you are willing do not
hesitate to get back to me, I will be glad to receive your response or
you reply me on my private email address: gen.aus.sco.mill00@gmail.com

Best Regards,

General Austin Scott Miller

TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Gen Austin Scott Miller - general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

The email addresses shown below are also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

from: General Austin S Miller <general.aus.mill0001@gmail.com>
date: Apr 4, 2021, 1:27 PM
subject: Re:

Return to “Military Officer Scams”