Sylvia Jones - sylviajones.usa1@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
LoneStar
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by LoneStar »

reply-to: sylviajones.usa1@gmail.com
date: Jun 4, 2021, 6:07 AM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello did you received my message i send to you?
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Jun 8, 2021, 12:09 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello dear,am happy to read from you again

Thanks for your kind reply as a matter of fact, I am very happy to read your mail,

How's life there, I hope you and your family are fine, my name is Sylvia,Jones born circa 1983, and is a Second Admiral in the United States Health Corps. She previously served as United States General Surgeon from October 25, 2015 to January 2, 2019. Trent-Adams also served as United States General Surgeon from April 21, 2017 to September 5, 2017.

I am currently in Afghanistan, in a war zone for the peacekeeping mission because of the crisis of the war in Afghanistan happening here.

I am from the US Army Officer in Afghanistan today and I would like to get to know you, I love, honest and care a person with a good sense of humor, I like to meet new people and learn about their lifestyle, I want to see the ocean waves and the beauty of the mountains

My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked every day by insurgents and bomb cars and during one of our rescue mission that came through a safe way containing a large amount of money belonging to government supporters on the shootings of Afghanistan, I think it was for arms and ammunition purchases, and it was agreed by all Army officers present in the rescue mission for money to share with us what we did.

Out of my total fund was $ 4.2 million (US $ 400,000,000) I ask for your help to donate my share of money in this country (Afghanistan) to your country for you to keep it safe in my name until I come to your country,

So I want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you in your country you will be trustworthy to keep the money until they come to your country to meet face to face to collect money from you

I'm sure you may be afraid of this offer, but I want to let you know that I made solid arrangements with a shipping company and Judge vaulex Security and promised to provide the fund through diplomatic to my every destination,

This chapter is legally driven by Amazon Logistics & Delivery Service and Security Company and there will be no risk involved in the process and the money will be securely packaged in a box truck which will be provided to you in your country

I decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is given to you, while the balance will be my capital investment in the country

A passionate appeal will not discuss this matter with any third party, unless you wish to be part of this business, please delete this letter from your email to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I chose to contact you after my prayers, and I believe it will not betray my trust or frustrate my dream, but you may be why I find you out so quickly without a formal presentation, so I have to say that my mind has convinced me who the real person is to help me invest in.

Please note, I do not know how long you plan to stay here and my fate since the two bombs survived here,
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification let me know and I will explain in more detail

I want to let you know that here in the military area we are not allowed to use a mobile phone, which only uses a radio and email message Please let us continue the communication with half the email

In conclusion, I would like to send you an immediate response with respect to this proposal, your urgent response will be very
estimated.we can talk on whatsapp on my whatsapp number is +12254462407

I look forward to receiving your response as this letter is read

Greetings from

Sylvia.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Military Officer Scams”