Sgt Stayce Harris - stayceharris0@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Jul 18, 2020, 1:18 PM
subject: Hello dear,
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello dear,
How are you doing today and your family? Am sorry for my late reply to
your message, i have been busy with my job,I am very glad to hear from
you again. I wish to tell you about myself and I will also like to
know about you because knowing each other is a gradual process; My name
is Sgt Stayce Harris, i am a female am 32 years old single
never married before I am from Florida USA, a US army, I have been in
Afghanistan for the past 4 years, on a military mission, I was among
the commanders who led the UN troops on military duty in Iraq and
Libya few years ago.I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry
Division in Afghanistan.
Effectively, the United States legislative and executive decision for
withdrawing troops from Syria last year, so we're the remaining troops
left here. We will be leaving Afghanistan in few months time to the
States after we must claim down the country for the peace keeping
force.
I am the only surviving child of my late parents, my father was also a
soldier. I like to meet people from different countries, I love honest
and trustworthy people. I also like to learn new languages, cultures
and traditions and I am sure you will teach me that. I want us to open
our hearts to each other and share thoughts, ideas and experiences
with each other and to maintain constant communication because
communication is fundamental in any friendship. I do not want the
distance to be a barrier for us because I believe that one day we will
meet each other. I'm happy to chat with you today and I know that
tomorrow will bring us to a new and better chapter in our friendship.
I will be waiting to read your reply and to get to know you more.
Thank you for being my friend. Best regards.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Beezwax »

date: Jul 19, 2020, 1:24 PM
subject: Hello dear,

Hello dear how are you today? thank you for your reply, my mind tells
me that you must be a very good person.I really appreciate your
friendship,I prefer to build a friendship based on trust and honesty.
Am very happy to be friends with you and i believe our friendship will
lead us to be as families and partners, am willing to open my heart to
you for true friendship, Can you please tell me more about you? How
old are you? What is your job there? Which part of the country do you
live? Hope we can feel free with each other to share our time together
here.I'll stop here for now, will be waiting for your answer sooner.
have a great day
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

LoneStar
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by LoneStar »

date: Oct 17, 2020, 4:22 PM
subject: Re: Hi

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Senegal in west Africa. But Presently i am in Canada for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the funds despite that it failed us somehow.

But you have to contact the bank manager Mr. Steve Dauda, in Senegal who helped repatriate the fund to Senegal and also made the transaction successful through his bank. This is their bank email address: enquiry@myrelianceltd.com,

Ask him to send you the sum of U$300,000.00 which is in a bank draft that i left under his custody for your compensation for all the efforts and attempts to assist me when the fund was in (Security Company). Although it didn't work out well for us, feel free to get in touch with the bank manager and instruct him where to send you the bank draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mr. Steve Dauda on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.

LoneStar
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by LoneStar »

myrelianceltd.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by this scammer for phishing and email scams. Any websites associated with this domain name are also fraudulent.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Military Officer Scams”