Guilherme Franco Netto - mr.guilhermefranconetto1@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
TheBadNews
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Guilherme Franco Netto - mr.guilhermefranconetto1@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

from: Mr. Guilherme Franco Netto <mr.guilhermefranconetto1@gmail.com>
date: May 2, 2021, 4:15 PM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hello

Sir

Thank you so much for your update and I have acknowledged your message with good faith, I have one update for you this morning from the financier who will sponsor your trip because of the ongoing pandemic and restrictions all over the world over traveling from one country to another.

In view of this recent development the financier said your trip to south America will no longer hold anymore because of the pandemic and most airline is not operating, and your payment worth of $10.5M dollars which has been in or custody over the years unclaimed has been approved to pay out to you from our payment center in United States of America.

Therefore, you are going to contact our regional payment office immediately and inform them that i was the one that directed you to contact them for the release of your overdue contract payment with the below information and once you do that in contacting them also get back to me with your update from them so that i will educate you more on how to follow up this payment procedure to avoid any mistake from you.

Below this message is our payment center details you are to contact and we have 3 mode of payment option which you are to choose the one you prefer then thereafter that i will give you a clearance documents from my office that will permit them to honor you before transfer to any given bank account of your choice, and let me know with a copy of their response to you once you contact them good day.

Mr. Daniel Stepp
Director, Crown Eagle FS, LLC
Office Address; 5025 Mount Olivet Rd, Cohutta, GA, 30710,USA
Tel; 14049002428
Email; daniel.stepp@consultant.com

Your urgent response is highly needed

Best Regards.
Mr. Guilherme Franco Netto
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Mystery Compensation Scams”