Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - Jimovia2235@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - Jimovia2235@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

reply-to: Jimovia2235@gmail.com
date: Feb 29, 2020, 12:30 AM
subject: I have not heard from you,
mailed-by: gmail.com

I have not heard from you,

I want to inform you that the meeting we have with the bank officer
early this month, is about our client which there fund was brought to our
bank from federal government of Nigeria.

The new development of paying our client there fund now is via cash
delivery to there country/ doorstep, in which you name is among of the
listed client that will benefit for receiving there fund via cash
delivery.

You will be informing as soon as the arrangement with the diplomat is
over and the consignment waybill we be send across to you for your own
identification to avoid any misunderstand with the diplomat.

But before that, I will like to receive this necessary information from you.

(1) Your direct telephone number for easy communication.
(2) Your international passport or driving licence
(3) Your Name and mailing address where you will like to receive the
consignment.

Your urgent response is highly needed with the information the required.

Mr.Jim Ovia
Dr.Musa Raji
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Karmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - zbank6119@gmail.com

Post by Karmaism »

reply-to: zbank6119@gmail.com
date: Mar 3, 2020, 4:17 AM
subject: YOUR URGENT TO CONTACT ZENITH BANK PLC RIGHT NOW PLEASE

ZENITH BANK PLC
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos.

Dear

How are you ? I hope all is well with you and your family over there?
I have made the necessary findings from different courier companies
here for the dispatch of your check which worth $950,000.00 Just
incase you prefare your Cheque to be deposited into your bank account,
the bank have said that you will need to send a cash transfer fees of
USD$ 1,150 as your account is an international account and outside
this country, but i still checked for the cost of the courier service
so let me know your choice. Below is the cost of sending your check
through any of these express courier services from here to your
country.

You are requested to send the necessary fees to enable me send your
cashier cheque immediately and then you cash it from any bank of your
choice. These are the preferred channels of delivery your parcel to
you which i have confirmed it okay, these express diplomatic courier
service is a diplomatic courier company that have a diplomatic license
to deliver any Parcel/Consignment to any country without problem and
delay, so my dear you are to make your choice Asap:

DHL delivery services:
Mailing........................ US$ 250.00 - 2 days to Deliver

FEDEX
Mailing..................US$ 130.00 - 2 days to Deliver

UPS
Mailing...............US$ 150.00 - 3 days to Deliver

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select
any of your affordable fee and send it through Western Union Money
Transfer with this name stated below.

RECEIVER NAME : OGUGUA GABRIEL EKENE
ADDRESS : LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION : WHAT FOR
TEST ANSWER : GOOD

As soon as you send the money send the MTCN Ten digits control number
and the senders name to enable my clerk pick up the money and I will
dispatch your package immediately upon the confirmation of payment and
forward the tracking number to you to enable you track your package
on-line, Thats if you have choosen for me to send it through courier
service, but if you have choosen that the cheque is been deposited
into your nominated bank account then you will send the necessary fees
(Transfer Fess) as stated above and the bank have assured that the
funds will be in your account 30mins after the transfer fees of
US$1,150 is received here. And be careful to make no mistakes in the
recievers information above.

I am looking forward to hearing from you with reconfirmation of your
mailing information or bank information which ever one you choosen to
avoid mistakes. Do get back to me as soon as possible with my phone
Tel :+234 8057 5694 48.l have been trying to reach you but your number
was not going through ,so l will like you to go through the mail and
make your choice. We are sending some cheques today,so l will like you
to make your chioce of the courier services that you will use and go
immediately and send the money today.

N/B; Below is a copy of your draft and l will like you to make up your
mind as regards to the courier services company that you will like to
use to receive your draft or you want to receive it through bank to
bank transfer.

My regards to your family.

Remain bless.
Jim Ovia.
(Bank Manager)
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Rev Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - zenithbankplc872@gmail.com

Post by Roxy »

reply-to: zenithbankplc872@gmail.com
date: Mar 18, 2020, 3:32 AM
subject: Attention

Attention

I wish to inform you that i received your mail and your current home address are needed. I also want you to know that i have contacted the delivery company( DHL) to know there delivery cost, and i was told that it will only cost you $250 to deliver your ATM Card to home address within 48hours, so let me know if you are ready to receive your card today for immediate arrangement. So let em know if i can register your ATM Card with them for immediate delivery.

Remember you will send the fee to them once they contact you via email, and also remember that this is only money you will send to DHL Courier Company. So please dont be deceive by anyone to pay more than $250 ok.

So let me know if you are ready to make the payment today to enable me drive to there office to register your ATM Card with DHL Courier Company.

I also want you to reconfirm your current home address to avoid wrong delivery.

Am waiting to hear from you now.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Regard,s

Rev.Jim Ovia

Yahoozeo
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Rev Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - zenithbankplc872@gmail.com

Post by Yahoozeo »

reply-to: zenithbankplc872@gmail.com
date: Apr 4, 2020, 12:26 PM
subject: RE: $2.5 Million, ATM Master Card Payment

From Desk Of Rev.Jim Ovia Bank Of Africa Financial Planner
Address: ACI 2000 – Imm. SIPROVET – Hamdallaye
BP E 566 - Abuja - Nigeria
Phone: +2348082237370
Online Banking Department

RE: $2.5 Million, ATM Master Card Payment

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 3rd time i am sending you this notification letter regarding to your abandoned ATM Master Card valued sum of US$2.5 Million and i have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card. Once again; I am Rev.Jim Ovia, the new director ATM Head of Operation Bank Of Africa, I resumed to this office on the 28th of March 2020 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $2.5 Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the Union management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office four months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location.
Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.

Do not hesitate to call me on (+2348082237370 as soon as you read this mail.
Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,
Rev.Jim Ovia
Tel: +2348082237370

Karmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Jim Ovia - Zenith Bank - zenithbonlinedpttransferunit@gmail.com

Post by Karmaism »

from: ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC <jimbailey1515@gmail.com>
reply-to: zenithbonlinedpttransferunit@gmail.com
date: Apr 22, 2020, 5:22 AM
subject: Private & Confidential – For Your Attention, About Your (US$10,500,000.00).

ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC.
Plot 84 Ajose. Adeogun Street.
Lagos, Nigeria
For enquiries/clarification, please call us on:
Telephone : +234-706-785-2854 or 0908-359-9888/ 0700 ZENITHBANK
Email: zenithbonlinedpttransferunit@gmail.com

Dear Account Beneficiary,

I am sending this email to inform you of your non-performing account
with this bank. We understand that you are the legal owner to the sum
of Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$10,500,000.00)
according to our records. In this regard, I have been mandated to
contact you and remind you of the implications of leaving your account
dormant for a long period of time, dating from 2017 till date.

Following our previous E-mail, I am pleased to inform you of your
abandoned account with us. Please note that your account balance has
remain a "US$10,500,000.00" since the year 2017, with no operational
activities (Credit or Debit) made on this account in the last 3 years.

Your Cheque book and debit cards is ready and can be sent out to you
within 10 working days. And if you require Internet banking kindly
send me a written instruction requesting that Internet banking be set
up on your account. This will be activated within 24 hours as well.
Also be informed that offshore account requests may take longer to
process as opposed to regular banking requests due to the difference
in country, banking procedures and features.

To make a transfer once you have confirmed credit to your account via
a notification, I will attache requisite TT forms to enable you make
transfers freely from anywhere in the world at your own convenience. A
notification will be sent automatically to notify you of any credit or
debit to your account. The form should be filled with complete
beneficiary details and returned to me.

I am your relationship manager for your account and you can reach me
during office hours on E-mail:
zenithbonlinedpttransferunit@gmail.com

Thanks for the patronage and kind understanding and for you choosing
Zenith Bank Plc.

Regards,

Mr. Jim Ovia
Chairman,Director of Foreign Remittance Dept.
Managing Director Zenith Bank PLC.

Return to “Banking Scams”