Polar French Bulldog - Pet Scam - polarfbulldog@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
thrasher37
Starting To Really Cook
Starting To Really Cook

Polar French Bulldog - Pet Scam - polarfbulldog@gmail.com

Post by thrasher37 »

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 08:50
Subject: ROCKY AND JACKSON

Hi,
I appreciate the answers to my questions. This tells me you are really a pet lover and I will be pleased to place one of our babies in your care as all I want for them are caring and loving homes. They will be the perfect and loving puppies that will shower your home with much joy and happiness. We are located In Baltimore,MD and the total cost for the puppy is $850 Including shipping fee. These puppies will come with the following

-Health Certificate.
-1 year health guarantee
-Playing toys
-Sample Foodstuffs for the first few days
-A Puppy kit starter.
-And a hand guide that will help you on basics of taking good care of the puppy

As concern the shipping it will take 5-6 hours on a direct flight with our pet delivery partners. I will need your full shipping and delivery information which I will use in registering them for the delivery.

Your full names................
Full home address.............
City/Suburbs ...................
Postal/zip code...............
Contact numbers...............
Nearest airport to your location..........

Once I have this information I will then check if there is a direct flight from here to your location then I will let you know how to make the payment for the puppies so that I'll be able to book a flight for them so that they can be placed in your home as soon as possible. Once I receive your complete shipping information, I will send you my payment information for you to make the payment. Once payment is confirmed, It will take maximum 2-3 hrs to have the shipment process completed and I will get back to you with the tracking number for you to know the departure and arrival time of your puppies during which you will be required to be at home to sign and collect your them.
Thanks and waiting.
https://polarfrenchbulldog.net/
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Assorted Scams”