Chima Chikwadom / Marrox Godsrich / Chima Ugorji / Chimamarrox Godsrichchikwadom / Chima Chikwas - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Chima Chikwadom / Marrox Godsrich / Chima Ugorji / Chimamarrox Godsrichchikwadom / Chima Chikwas - Romance Scammer

Post by Jacked-In »

reply-to: chikc5050@gmail.com
date: Mar 20, 2020, 1:24 AM
subject: RESPOND URGENT.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Oracle Lolo Dr,please,i want 1 million Naira on west Africa fcfa in Lome,base on our great urban Lord sinbad success fofo voodoo ogboni illuminate monthly condition rituals,hen,ram,sheep sacrifice to our Lord of money,for my import on fair used foot wears,here in Lome,due to my biology parent are not alive to help me financially.And 50 percent will be dress on ur image if you send me the bank cash transfer slip,ocean Grandmum my Lord.

From yours beloved,
Mr,Chima Chikwadom Godsrich
Single male.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Lee09
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Lee09 »

Reply-To: chikc5050@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 17:38:15 +0000
Subject: Respond urgent.

Dear,am moon royal chief single male,but looking for success female,if your interesting,respond quickly for couple,due to my parent are late marrox.
Dr,Chima Godsrich.
a member in great ogboni chief and Lolo.
phone(+228)985050712.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Cooking With Gas
Cooking With Gas

Chekwas Chez Godsrich - hezgodsrich@gmail.com

Post by TheBadNews »

reply-to: chezgodsrich@gmail.com
date: Nov 14, 2020, 10:08 AM
subject: Respond urgent.

Dear, Am a catholic single male guy,living in Lome,Looking for money to trade and a female care wife to marry.Are you interested.
From Mr,Chekwas.(Chez)
contact me at,Chezgodsrich@gmail.com
Phone+22898505712.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Nov 15, 2020, 6:51 PM
subject: Re:

This is urgent because,am a catholic single male free Macy,living in Lome,Looking for money to trade and a female care wife to marry.Due to,my care parent and family are late to assist me with money.Are you interested.
From Mr,Chez Genesis
Phone+22898505712.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by ShapeShifter »

reply-to: chezgodsrich@gmail.com
to: chezgodsrich@gmail.com
date: Nov 21, 2020, 6:48 PM
subject: Respond urgently.

Dear,am a catholic single male free macy society image member,living in Lome,Looking for money to trade and pay my monthly and yearly does with Sheep and Lamb to Lord and gods and a loved female care wife to marry.Due to,my loved care Daddy and sister and brother and mother are late to support me with money alive.Are you interested to marry.
From Dr,Chez(Genesis)
Phone+22898505712.
Tortoisepython image.

Return to “Assorted Scams”