Chima Chikwadom / Marrox Godsrich / Chima Ugorji / Chimamarrox Godsrichchikwadom / Chima Chikwas - Romance Scammer

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Roxy
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Chima Chikwadom / Marrox Godsrich / Chima Ugorji / Chimamarrox Godsrichchikwadom / Chima Chikwas - Romance Scammer

Post by Roxy »

Following are a collection of scam emails sent by a West African scammer over the past few years. They appear to be West African voodoo-type romance scams intended for West African women, but possibly for other West Africans in general. He claims to be a Nigerian in Ghana and clearly appears to be unwell. Seems he has spent time in Togo too. It seems, based on the way he communicates, his emails probably aren't a real threat to anyone. He goes by various names in his emails: Chima Chikwadom, Marrox Godsrich, Chima Ugorji, Chimamarrox Godsrichchikwadom, Chima Chikwas, etc and has used the following email addresses in the past: emmagodsrich1@yahoo.com, chimacx6@yahoo.com, princechimagodsrich@yahoo.com, chikc3030@gmail.com, agbaramini@gmail.com, agbaramoon3@gmail.com, successlord999@yahoo.com - Here are a number of his emails:

Dear Titus,respond me quickly for real,i have u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase by my late parent at g.c.bank,can you help me and clear it with 60/40%. You have to understand me,i give you 60% due to you will do the expanses.my private email;chimacx6@yahoo.com
Yours sincere,
Mr,godsrich,
Freemason.
Am member grand brotherhood great
image.
---
Dear Doctor, my Lord,am Mr Chikwadom a single male,from Nigeria living in Ghana,am contacting you due to,my biology Nigeria Ghana a.k.a mother is death due to not too strong and her careless in grand lodge system and, am not with some cash to go home in 2 weeks and burial her and take care of my responsibilities with my wife,Doctor,understand me and grant me quick financial freedom with 170 euros through real western union money gram mtcn. 50% of 170m she lodge for me,will come to your a/c after her burial.
---
Dear diamond eagle Mummy,there is no gain laying to you, i need some system cash to build houses and do my phones business in rep of Ghana and i promising you my 2018 ram&sheep does at dome,due to my Daddy& grandmother that use to care for me is not alive in b.great universal.Therefore with your favors,let me have my briefcase of cash sum of 170m that is for me here in rep of Ghana.
Yours beloved
Mr,Chima Chikwadom Godsrich
Nwa Chief milk color crown.
+233201266508
---
Dear Diamond Mummy,good day,
Due to my brothers and sisters and mothers that will help me are death,If you can help me,to get my briefcase money 170m and build houses and importing phones&laptops and sell and marry my caring beloved wife.I promise you mummy,i must giving you 50% every year in the system.
Yours,
Mr,Chima Chikwadom
Write to me at chimacx6@yahoo.com
B.great Female image marrox.
Jehovah is the king.
---
Dear Ocean Ogbaegbu,
If you assist me, to get my briefcase money, i promise you,i must give you 50%through yearly dues system.
From,
Mr,Chima Chikwadom
B.great elephant.
---
Dear Ogbaegbu,good morning,
Am Mr Chima,from Lome-Togo living in Accra Ghana,i have some inheritance fund sum of $2million U.S Dollars in Ghana uba bank to represent my late Daddy Dr,Chima.Ugorji.in his urban native doctor club with $2m and i need to transfer the fund to you with trust,for security purposes and for my investment in buildings&importation fairly used foot wears,And your entitle of 50% of the money.If you accept my offer respond quickly.
Goodluck&success,
Mr,Chima.c.
---
Dear Hindus Oracle hood success native Dr Ogbagbe,due to,i have suffer a lot because of money over 18 yrs now,since i survived our success native doctor extra ordinary and my Female&male who hate money and universe real political government and Mother&guy who do not want me handle much money are Death.Right now,i want by all means,from Hindu Oracle Ogbagbe quick Importer level rituals briefcase spiritual loan alive in Ghanaian currency 180 million both in my Airtel Tigo mobile money account +233266710741,
This my offer is under Hindu Oracle agreement with oath 60% to Hindu Oracle and 40% to me as son and member in the system and to pay the money with ram&sheep&goat at our Hindus success native doctor rich temple in Dome,with in a month,i Mr,Chikwadom receive 40% of sum 180 million Ghc by all means both in my Airtel Tigo mobile money account +233266710741,from Hindu Oracle Ogbagbe,Thanks for understand.be fair and just to me.
Yours sincerely member&Son.
Mr,Genesis Bora
IN HINDU ORACLE I TRUST DAY BY DAY FOREVER.
---
Dear Wife,Dr.Chima my lovely Daddy,is late and i sold soul in B.Great system and want some money, urgent pounds,to import u.k goods,fair used shoes and clothes and hands bags on containers, here in Lome and marry u alive,my angel.Can you provide me the amount i want?Thanks for understanding.
From,yours beloved.
Mr,Chima.C
(Genesis)
---
Dear friend,good luck,I come from rep of Biafra,living in Ghana,am 32 yrs simple single male,looking for simple female.Moreover can you be a partner to me both in transaction busy 60/40%,then you contact me with your full data,and get the claim proof document.email;chimacx6@yahoo.com.
Yours sincere,
Mr,Marrox godsrich
Chikuobiama,nwa.
---
Dear Lord my Queen,Good day,this is very important&urgently to me now.Am Chikwadom single male 39 yrs old but looking,can you assist me with some quick money in your system to clear goods fairly used foot wears in containers value 170 million Gh Cedi at Tema seaport in Ghana,due to my Universe parent are death with those great societies&govt politicians&business ones&club that will not assist me with some money and i survived our Voodoo urban Lodge/ogboni catholic Thursday faithful night&day extra ordinary e.k.e female image at Lome and i promising you 50% of the total money my Lord with Ram and Sheep sacrifice at gods yearly,as i receive the clearance expenses cash from you .Thanks for done it my Queen.please contact me at my private email for security reasons email;successlord999@yahoo.com and phone;+233201266508.
Am yours,
Mr,Chikwadom
eagle&Lion image sign.
---
Dear Titus,i have u.s dollars 4 million in briefcase by my late universal parent madam Marrox at money gram/western union,can you just help me and clear the 4 million with 60/40%.And am giving you 60% due to you will do the expanses.Moreover,40% is for me to take care of my responsibilities,due to my mother is death.in god i trust.
Yours sincerely,
Mr,godsrich,
contact email;chimacx6@yahoo.com
phone;0201266508.
---
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Feb 19, 2020, 11:26 PM
subject: I NEED,URGENT HELP,PLEASE,MY MOON LORD.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Great Chikwu moon Chief,please,my dark mother and my dark brothers and my dark sisters and their dark society members are automatically quick death by all means,some of them sleep and not wake up again,which encourage me,i sold my soul real in fair urban mami water rituals money rich society image,based on sacrifice condition,ram and sheep,and i demanded some rituals cash,to import some goods,on u.k second hand shoes and clothes and hand bags on containers,down here in Lome seaport and marry her alive at my community,due to,your my successful real wife alive,my Lord.Can you help me with some cash,to do it real alive in year 2020?Thanks for understand.
From,yours beloved.
Mr,Chima.Chikwadom
(Moon Genesis briefcase and knife)
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Heavy Uploader
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Heavy Uploader »

date: Mar 2, 2020, 2:44 AM
subject: I NEED,URGENT HELP, PLEASE,MY MOON TRADITIONAL LORD.

Dear my moon tradition Lolo,please,dark mother and dark brothers and dark sisters and dark members and their dark society head are automatically quick dead by all means,due to, disobedient in the system,some of them sleep and not wake up again.And such encourage me,i sold my soul real to you great urban hindu ogboni mami water image society money. Based on my 50 percent sacrifice condition,ram and sheep,i requested some much cash,to take care my responsibilities alive and focus on importation of some goods,from u.k,second hand shoes and clothes and hand bags,on containers,down here in Lome-Togo and marry my you alive at my tribe at catholic ckc at my community,due to,your my successful real wife alive,my Lord.Can you help me on my financial request offer,to bring our real marriage discussion alive,this year 2020?Thanks for understand.
From,yours beloved.
Mr,Chima.Chikwas
(Moon Genesis briefcase and knife)

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: chikc5050@gmail.com
date: Mar 6, 2020, 3:23 AM
subject: I NEED,URGENT HELP, PLEASE,MY MOON TRADITIONAL OCEAN LORD.

Dear my moon tradition Lolo,please,my unjust&unfair mother and their society head are automatically quick dead by all means,due to,their hatred on me on some money that is for me,in the system,And i have nobody encourage me,i sold my soul to my real society hindu lord sinbad great Ogboni Grandma my beloved and Based on my 50 percent monthly society rituals sacrifice condition,ram and sheep,i demanded some cash,to take care my responsibilities alive and focus on importation of some goods,from u.k,second hand shoes and clothes and hand bags,on containers,down here in Lome-Togo and marry my beloved alive at my tribe at catholic c.k.c at my community,due to,your my successful real wife alive&my Lord.Can you help me on my financial request offer,to bring our real discussion marriage alive,this year 2020?Thanks for understand.
From,yours beloved.
Mr,Chima.Chikwadom Godsrich
(Moon Genesis briefcase u.k pounds and knife)
+28898505712

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

reply-to: chikc5050@gmail.com
date: Mar 14, 2020, 7:38 PM
subject: Respond urgently.

Dear Oracle Lolo Dr,please,i want 3 million Naira on west Africa cfa in Lome,base on our great urban voodoo ogboni monthly condition rituals,hen,ram,sheep sacrifice to our gods of money,for my import,fair used wears u.k,here in Lome,due to my biology parent are not alive to assist me financially.

From yours beloved,
Mr,Chima Chikwadom Godsrich
Single male.

Return to “Assorted Scams”