Mercy Time - Jesus Christ Scam - mercytimetime11@yahoo.fr

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mercy Time - Jesus Christ Scam - mercytimetime11@yahoo.fr

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Mar 25, 2020, 3:40 AM
subject: CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666
mailed-by: yahoo.fr

Beloved,Glory to God,hear the word of God.JESUS CHRIST speaking,the Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.(read-Luke-4-18-19..Jn-3-3-18....Acts-4-12)........The truth is one day "YOU AND I" will certainly leave this world it could be by death.for it is appointed to man to die once,and after that comes judgement,(read-Heb-9-27.)it could also be by the second coming of JESUS CHRIST which will precede the end of this world.(read-2-pet-3-10).since you know that surely,one day you will leave this world the question is where are you heading? Do not say "I don´t know" The word of God clearly teaches that God has prepared two inevitable destination to which every one whether rich or poor,old or young,black or white must choose to go.it is either you go to hell or heaven.(read-Luke-16:19:26). sinners who reject JESUS CHRIST will suffer eternity-(read-Rev-21:8,Jn-3:18.)think of it. TESTIMONY.......THINK OF THIS.Dead baby back to life.I was a muslim,newly give my life to Christ three months a go Suddenly,my baby died and I carried her dead body to my pastor.on getting there I knocked and knocked on the gate ,but there was no response.So,I placed the dead baby by the gate and turned to Lord Jesus Christ in prayer.I told Him if he was the one that give me the baby,he should bring her back to life.By the time I look back,to my surprise,my baby was already standing Jesus Christ is Lord........Victory through the Christ cross...Beloved,...we are.....created in the likeness of God,the frist man was beautiful,without any disabilities.It was only after Adam and eve commited sin that disabilities afflicted humanity.Adam and Eve,from whom all human being descended.Fell and commited sin against God,snared by the devil.Every human being is a sinner.Sin brought disabilities to a human being´s spiritnbody,and daily living.To forgive sin and to spread the Good News,the Son of God came to people who were suffering from disabilities in spirit,body and life in general.He completed the Law by nailing its curse to the Cross.By believing in Jesus Christ who is the way,the truth,and the life,we have gained eternal life without judgment and will inherit heaven.Any person rich or poor,who believe in JESUS CHRIST,will receive this amazing grace.read-Gen-1-26...John-3-8-16...The last opportunty of hearing God´s gospel will come, the last opportunity of accepting it will come, the last moment of your life on earth will come, the judgment day will come.The true message of love is God´s message of salvation through gospel of Jesus(read-John-3-3-18....Acts-4-12) JESUS TESTIMONY..I didn't know I would live this long. I was born with nuisance value. At the age of nine, I was already an established criminal.My father never spanked me when everybody was awake. He would flog me between 2am and 3am. The next day, I would find a good small lizard and put it inside his cup of water and cover the cup. When he opened the cup, the lizard or toad would jump out, it was my way of retaliating for flogging me.Were you that stubborn?I was. At the age of 10, my cousin taught me how to smoke Indian hemp. Anybody with the kind of profile I had is not expected to live long. If I hadn't met Christ at the age of 10, I think I would have been dead by now. I am even shocked that God saved me and I am able to live up to now. I did so many unprintable things I cannot even say now because of the shame that goes with them. It never crossed my mind that I would be among those that would live up till now. It is a pleasant surprise. I am thankful and grateful to God..Take advantage of GOD´S OFFER of salvation in Christ Jesus.Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to UR life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10..Rom-10-9-17)There is no repentance in the grave.Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible church close to you.CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mercy Time - Jesus Christ Scam - mercytimetime13@yahoo.com

Post by Force Be With You »

from: mercytimetime13@yahoo.com <mercytimetime13@yahoo.com>
date: Aug 22, 2020, 7:45 PM
subject: CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Beloved,Glory to God,hear the word of God.God is not interisted in this...Expectedly,you may be wondering what God is not interested in.God is not interested in the death of a sinner(2-peter-3-9.many sinners don't even know that God has no delight in condemning them.it is therefore necessery that those who know this truth should make it known to them.(read-Jn-3-17..Ezek-33-14-15..Acts-4-12)God is always wanting to restore fellowship with human creation back to what it was in the begining.If only they will appereciate His love for them.JESUS SPEAKING...Greater love hath no man than this,that a man lay down his life for his friend.(Jn-15-13)THE BIBLE, says the enterance of GOD's word give light and it reception produces divine illuminiation, which all satanic corruption cannot stand for the light shines in darkness and darkness comprehendded it not.(read-John-1-5)JESUS CHRST speaking.CHRIST said, truly,truly,I say to you,if any one keep my word,he will never see death.(read Jn-8-51,Jn-3-3-18) A genuine relationship with God,a real experience with the Holy Spirit,and a truly regenerate heart will produce good fellowship with Holy Spirit.To walk in the light is not walk sinlessly,but it is to bring the sin instantly to God...It is to live the daily life in His presence..READ...My own TESTIMONY... Beloved,I know something so wonderful that I must tell you! its so vital that it may change your entire future As it did mine."I myself was one of the internet fraud stars in fact a destroyer,deceiver,drunker, JESUS STOP me from going in to drug business.The list goes on and on.the world is in a mess because of sin! If "You and I" can tell the gospel truth we are prisoners of sins.Jesus Christ said,everyone who sin is a slave to sin.(John-8-34)There is no slavery like this,sin is indeed the hardest of all task-masters,misery and disappointment.By the way,despair,and hell in the end,these are the only wages that sin pay to its servants.(read-Rom-6-23...-Ephe-5-6-18,) The decision you make about it TODAY will affect you both in life and death..JESUS never diconnected Himself from those who made mistakes with their lives.WHAT ARE YOUR MISTAKES?? they are correctable.WHAT HAVE YOU DON WRONG?.Take this two statement made by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.He who come to me I will not cast out.(read-Jn-6-37)And the Son of Man is come to seek and save that which was lost.(read-Luk-19-9-10) GOD SAID, This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against "YOU AND I" that I have set before you life and death.blessings and curses.Now choose life "YOU AND I",so that you and your children may live.(read-Deut-30-19-20.)........THE parable of the weeds.(read-Math-13-24-50)The kingdon of heaven is like this:A man sowed good seed in his field.25 one night when every one was asleep an enemy come and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away...JESUS answerd,The man who sowed the good seed is Son of man(JESUS CHRIST) the field is the world: the good seed is the people who belong to the kingdom .ARE YOU ONE OF THE? THINK OF IT......the weed is the people who belong to the evil one..ARE YOU ONE OF THE?? JESUS NEEDS U NOW B4 IS TOO LATE.......the harvest is the end of age,and the harvest workers is the angels............just as the weeds are gathered up and burnt in the fire so the same thing will happen at the end of the world....the God's people will shine like the sun in their Faters's kingdom;LISTEN THEN IF YOU HAVE EARS........Can you think of any matter more serious for a man,woman,or a child to consider, then to be sure that his or her name is written in the book of life?.This important book in which names of God's people are written.(read-Rev-20-15.Luke-10-20)Satan has different deception prepared to reach different mind.All Religion Is Evil.. Religion is man's attempt to be right with God which is impossible for man no matter how hard he tries Religion is evil because it keeps mankind from finding out the real truth. It makes you think you already have the truth.Religion keeps people busy, trying to do their best to please God, but it will never be good enough.Whatever religion you belong to Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Humanist, Atheist, or even Christianity will not change your heart and get you to Heaven when you die.Only Jesus can deliver you and give you new life. No religion can!The Bible says satan has blinded the minds of them which believe not,satan the devil blinds people's minds, to rob them of their glory in JESUS CHRIST.(read-2-cor-4-4.)Young people,ignorant and careless,are stridind towards judgement.The aged with slow and unsteady steps,are stumbling towards judgement,The poor,in threadbare clothes,are walking towards judgement.The rich,in their stretched limousines,are driving towards judgement.Yes we must all appear before the judgement seat of JESUS CHRIST(read-Eccl-12-14.Rom-2-6.).............Refuse to be deceived. untill you are deceived you can not be destroyed,everyone who disregards this simple gospel is set to live a difficult life....For it is with your heart that you believe and are justied and it in with your mouth that you confess and are saved.(read-Rom-10-9-13)Take advantage of GOD´S OFFER of salvation in Christ Jesus.Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10..Rom-10-9-17)There is no repentance in the grave.Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible church close to you.CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.please reply or sms +22891278809. I would like to pray with you and be your friend.GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

ShapeShifter
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Mercy Time - Jesus Christ Scam - mercytimetime4@yahoo.fr

Post by ShapeShifter »

date: Nov 21, 2020, 7:06 PM
subject: 4)There is no repentance in the grave.

Beloved,Glory to God,hear the word of God.JESUS CHRST speaking.Those who eat MY flash and drink MY BLOOD live in me and I live in them.The living Father sent ME and because of Him I also live.In the same way whoever eats ME will live because of ME.(read-Jn-6-56-57..Acts-4-12 LIFE IS SHORT.....It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.read james .4..14.Give careful thought to your ways.One singer TESTIMONY. Whene I started singing, and my songs were being playd everywhere,had all kinds of offers. I was in South Africa for a program and some promoters come to me and said. Freand,your songs are so good,and we would like to promote you,take you all over the world.However,you mention JESUS CHRIST too much in your songs. REPLACE CHRIST JESUS with GOD,and we can do business together.Brethren tha ofer was very tempting. You would think.What is the big deal about replacing JESUS with GOD?.So.I called my mother,and told her about the offer.She said.Don't mind them,Don't do it Holy Ghost fire,burn all of them. So, I told them NO....read..JOB..14..10..22...Mark 4..4..10.

CHRIST JESUSt Speaking, watchout be on your guard against all kinds of greed a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions(read.luke 12-15),The last opportunty of hearing God's gospel will come, the last opportunity of accepting it will come, the last moment of your life on earth will come, the judgment day will come.boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. TRY TO ASK? will GOD say to you well done?....I love you, but Jesus Christ love you more than I do.Though you are a stranger to me, you are not a stranger to God, he know all about you.don't put this message aside untill you ask yourself this question, ETERNITY WHERE WOULD YOU SPEND IT ?.what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,yet forfeits his soul? or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?(read-Matt-16-26.)A MAN COME UP TO JESUS AND ASKED,teacher what good thing must do to get eternal life? TRY TO ASK ?..REMEMBER LIFE IS SHORT..DEATH IS SURE...2.Pet.3.3.9.

DEATH IS SURE....It is appointed for men to die onec.but after this the judgment....read Hebrews..9..27.Hell is such an awful place that even the demons hate thought of going ther.How much more should you and me seek to be saved from the pite......Luke 8..27..35 Ish..55..6 Acts..2..21.....SIN THE CAUSE.....Therefore,just as through one man sin entered the world,and death through sin.thus death spread to all men because all sinned.....read Romans....5..8..12 Rom..6..23...Rom..3..20..23.Sin is a very powerful force.It is so powerful that it conquered the whole of human race.It changed the bright anf glorious outlook of earth.According to Psalm107..10..34 it brought sickness and all afflictions.As powerful as sin is,

CHRIST JESUS THE CURE.......For God so love the world you and I that He gave His only begotten Son. that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life....read John..3..16.18....For whoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved...Roms..10..8..13.forgiveness is eveen much more powerful.when forgiveness comes,it is able to restore the bright pictures of ur life, which were once lost to sin...JOHN..10..10 Roms..6..23...say this prayer point.CHRIST JESUS, every negative colour sin has painted my life and destiny with change it into something glorious today Amen.CHRIST JESUS,speaking your word will be use to judge you quity or innocent.read..Math..12..37.The power of CHRIST JESUS is just the same today.It dosen't matter what the people say whatever has promised,He is able to perform...Heb..13..5..8..John..14..12.
A
For by grace you have been saved through faith,and that not of yourselves.it is the gift of God,not of works,lest anyone should boast....Ephes..2.5.9. If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jess and believe in your heat that God has raised Him from the dead,you will be saved.For with the heart one believes to righteousness,and with the mouth confession is made to salvation...Roms..10..8..10.REPENT therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out...Acts..3.19.The truth is one day "YOU AND I" will certainly leave this world it could be by death.for it is appointed to man to die once,and after that comes judgement,(read-Heb-9-27.)it could also be by the second coming of JESUS CHRIST which will precede the end of this world.(read-2-pet-3-10).since you know that surely,one day you will leave this world the question is where are you heading? Do not say "I don't know" The word of God clearly teaches that God has prepared two inevitable destination to which every one whether rich or poor,old or young,black or white must choose to go.it is either you go to hell or heaven.(read-Luke-16:19:26). sinners who reject JESUS CHRIST will suffer eternity-(read-Rev-21:8,Jn-3:18.)think of it. .

Be sure to ask this question will reaching your goal in life give you eternal life? or temperary pleasure? WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MANY THINGS THAT OCCUR IN LIFE,do you live to win or lose? come to JESUS CHRIST to save your life.(read-John-3-3-18 Jer..18..1..12) NO JESUS CHRIST,NO ETERNAL LIFE.but mark this,there will be terrible time in the last days.people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,boastful,pround,abusive,disobedent to their parents,ungrateful unholy without love, unforgiving,slanderous without self control,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.having form of godliness but denying its power,having nothing to do with them.(read-2 Timo-3-5.)Maybe you are young and saying death is so far away! I have alot of time.don't foget that GOD said,do not boast about tomorrow for you do not know what a day may bring forth(read-.PROV-27-1). Many your age have died.no doubt they also thought they had a long time to live but they are gone where heaven or hell?.Maybe you can look back over 60 or 70 years of your life.what's your answer? Maybe you are in your prime age,succeeding in business and enjoying your life. I'am asking the same question is this world all that you are living for?.tomorrow may be too late.come to JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOUR LIFE TO DAY....2..Kgs..13..21..Ps..2..8...2..Pet..3...1.12.

The true message of love is God's message of salvation through gospel of Christ Jesus.(read-John-3-3-18).God demands that you reject satan and sin,and that you fear God and keep the commandment of Jesus Christ.If you don't,there will be His judgments,His wrath,and Hell.There is nothing that could be farther from the truth.The bible is clear as to what will heppen to you or anyone who would worship the devil,join his cult or take his mark 666.What is there in this finished world that is worth more than keeping God's command to accept JESUS CHRIST as Lord and spending an eternity in Heaven's paradise with Him where there is everlasting joy,peace,and happiness,and complete escape from Hell. Take advantage of GOD´S OFFER of salvation in Christ Jesus.Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10..Rom-10-9-17 Ps..19..1..4 Ezek..37..1..14)There is no repentance in the grave.Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible church close to you.CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.please reply or sms +22898769832. I would like to pray with you and be your friend.GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN.

Kharmaism
Scam Destroyer
Scam Destroyer

Post by Kharmaism »

date: Nov 30, 2020, 9:15 PM
subject: GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN..

Beloved,Glory to God,hear the word of God.JESUS CHRIST speaking,THE FINAL JUDGEMENT.When the Son of Man comes as a King and all the angels with him,he will sit on his royal throne,and the people of all nations will be gathered before him.Than he will divide them into two groups just as a shepherd separates the sheep from goats.He will put righteous people on his right and the others on his left.Then the King will say to the people on his right come you are blessed by my Father.Then he will say to those on his left,Away from me.Away to eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels.(read-Math-25-31-46)(1-corth-1-16-31)NEVER FORGET TO ASK URSELF ARE U on the RIGHT or LEFT SIDE HAND OF CHRIST JESUS?? I IMPLORE YOU ON JESUS CHRIST BEHALF, BE RECONCILED TO GOD!!....LIFE......Testimony.....THINK OF IT.....An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger." The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?" "Oh, I don´t know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly. "Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?" The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl´s intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don´t know crap?" ...FOOD FOR THOUGHT.Man "You and I" was made by God.our life was given by God.God gives man "You and I" the opportunity to grow in the likeness of God.What a Tragedy for man "You and I" to become so involved in worldly things till we has no time for God,the forces of materialism is at work that further weakened man´s positon in God´s word the Bible.science,philosophy and seclarism played their roles in raising doubts in which satan is the commander, and fostering skepticism about God´s word the gospel of Jesus Christ.(read-Gen-1-26-30)and (John-14-6-7?Acts-4-12)................JESUS CHRIST speaking, I am the resurrection and the life.Do u believe this??(Jn-11-25-26)THE BIBLE, says the enterance of GOD´s word give light and it reception produces divine illuminiation, which all satanic corruption cannot stand for the light shines in darkness and darkness comprehendded it not.(read-John-1-5-9)Everybody is on a journey conscously or unconsciously in this world,towards eternity.This journey leads to two destinations that will never end and which cannot be changed when we arrive there.heaven and hell.A place of torment and place of everlasting joy(read-Mark-9-43-44,Rev-21-4,Rev-22-5)The last opportunty of hearing God´s gospel will come, the last opportunity of accepting it will come, the last moment of your life on earth will come, the judgment day will come.JESUS speaking,what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,yet forfeits his soul? or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?(read-Matt-16-26..Math-19-16-26)A MAN COME UP TO JESUS AND ASKED,teacher what good thing must do to get eternal life? TRY TO ASK ?..........Christ Jesus is the wisdom and power of God...For it is written I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,the inteligence of the inteligent I will furstrate.(read-1-corth-1-18-23)Take advantage of GOD´S OFFER of salvation in Christ Jesus.Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10..Rom-10-9-17)There is no repentance in the grave.Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible church close to you.CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.please reply or sms +22891278809. I would like to pray with you and be your friend.GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN..

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by OgunGoPingU »

date: Dec 27, 2020, 3:38 AM
subject: Re: 4)There is no repentance in the grave.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: yahoo.fr

GLORY TO CHRIST JESUS. AM HAPPY FOR U. BUT NEVER FORGET THIS............. Many your age have died.no doubt they also thought they had a long time to live but they are gone where heaven or hell?.Maybe you can look back over 30 or 40 years of your life.what's your answer? Maybe you are in your prime age,succeeding in business and enjoying your life. I'am asking the same question is this world all that you are living for?.tomorrow may be too late.come to JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOUR LIFE TO DAY....2..Kgs..13..21..Ps..2..8...2..Pet..3...1.12........Take advantage of GOD´S OFFER of salvation in Christ Jesus.Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10..Rom-10-9-17)There is no repentance in the grave.Your eternity with Christ Jesus is our concern.For more help ask Holy Spirit to lead you to any Bible church close to you.CHRIST´s return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.please reply or sms +22898769832. I would like to pray with you and be your friend.GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Assorted Scams”