Simon Bergström - Car Scammer - simon@ignconstruct.co

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

date: Apr 4, 2021, 2:04 PM
subject: Re:
signed-by: ignconstruct-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com

Hello,
If you want to see the car, due to Covid-19, only delivery is possible, I will pay the transportation fees to your location.
We can do everything through the transport company, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange the delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the car I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the transport company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the car, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you receive the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agree to keep the car. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you don't like the car, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the car is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the car after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
I will call you after I get your information and will answer all the questions.
Regards,

Simon Bergström
Marketing Manager
IGN Construct AB
W: www.ignconstruct.com
E: simon@ignconstruct.com
A: Klarabergsviadukten 70, 111 64 Stockholm, Sweden
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Force Be With You
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Post by Force Be With You »

ignconstruct.com is a fraudulent internet domain name being used by scammers for phishing and email message scams. Any websites associated with this domain name (including any website screenshots posted below) are also fraudulent and illegal.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Purchasing Scams”