Larry Peter Paulson - Hartsfield Jackson Airport - larrypaulson02@cheapnet.it

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Larry Peter Paulson - Hartsfield Jackson Airport - larrypaulson02@cheapnet.it

Post by Yahoozeo »

date: Sep 28, 2020, 3:58 PM
subject:
mailed-by: gmail.com

I am Larry Peter Paulson Director Inspection Unit United Nations
Inspection Agent in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the annual
auditing, as regards all abandon Consignment in US Airports ,which are
being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.
During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment on your
name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartfield Jackson
Atlanta International Airport and when scanned revealed an undisclosed
sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box. The consignment was abandoned
because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as
money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by
the Diplomatic Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non
Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that $6M and the
consignment is still left in storage facility till today. The
Consignment is a metal box weighing about 242LBS (Internal dimension:
W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately. The
details of the consignment including your name the official document
from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it
to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the
delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone
Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the
address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport
around you and other details. You should send the required details to
me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get
everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and
proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition
that you will give me 30% of the amount contained in the boxes and i
must get assurance from you concerning my 30% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the
shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non
inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this
Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services
of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your
doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i
will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of
my 30%. do respond to me immediately if you are interested to conclude
this with me.

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,
Larry Peter Paulson
INSPECTION OFFICE
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Larry Peter Paulson - Hartsfield Jackson Airport - larrypaulson01@cheapnet.it

Post by Jacked-In »

reply-to: larry Paulson <larrypaulson01@cheapnet.it>
date: Dec 3, 2020, 9:24 AM
subject: For our mutual benefit
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello

I am Larry Peter Paulson D i r ec t o r of inspection Unit U N I n s pe c t i o n Officer here in Hartsfield Jackson Airport Atlanta GA. We are rounding up for the last Quarter of the auditing, all abandon Consignment in U S Airports are being transfer to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation. During our findings, I discovered an abandoned s h i p m e n t on your name which was transferred to our facility here in Hartsfield Jackson Airport, when s c a n n e d it revealed an undisclosed amount of funds in a Metal Trunk B o x. The c o n s i g n m e n t was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the c o n s i g n ee as money, rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the D i p l o m a t i c Agent also his inability to pay for Non Inspection requirements.

On my assumption, the boxes will contain more that 6 M U S D and the consignment is a metal box and still left in the storage facility till today. The details of the consignment including your name the official document are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

I want to use my good office and clear the Consignment and deliver it to you. If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION AND want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your name, Phone Number and full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30percent of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30percent before i will proceed.

All communication must be held e x t r e m e l y c o n f i d e n t i a l. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 30percent of the amount contained in the box and i must get assurance from you concerning my 30percet before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once i am through, i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 70% to you and 30% to me. But you have to assure me of my 30%. do respond to me immediately if you are interested to conclude this with me.

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,
Larry Peter Paulson
INSPECTION OFFICER
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Yahoozeo
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Larry Peter Paulson - Hartsfield Jackson Airport - larrypaulson1970@cheapnet.it

Post by Yahoozeo »

The email address shown below is also being used to send out one of the exact same scam emails already posted above within this topic:

reply-to: larrypaulson1970@cheapnet.it
to: www.alice.it
date: Feb 22, 2021, 12:12 AM
subject: If you WILL ACCEPT MY CONDITION
mailed-by: alice.it

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”