Lopez Ali Olowo - JFK Airport - undelivery.agentlopezali2018@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Screen Grab
Scam Stopper
Scam Stopper

Post by Screen Grab »

from: United Nation Delivery Agent <undelivery.agentlopezali2018@gmail.com>
date: Jul 25, 2020, 12:07 PM
subject: From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Please sir, as soon as i explain what you said to my General of all General Johnson Mensah from Ghana that see what you said, he just said to me that i should wait that he will get back to me, and when he get back to me and he told me that he as help you to run around and come up with another $300, that i should now send you mail and explain to you that you should try all your possible best to make sure that you fight and come up with the remaining balance $430 so that they can see what to do to make sure that i pay for your 'Airport Custom Clearance Fee? And proceed with your delivery of your 2 consignment boxes to you and go back to Africa to my Lovely Family, I am be telling you since that all necessary document and arrangement that back up your delivery with me are already very intact with me by the head of customs officers authorities for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you since, just for you to raise the balance $430 and get back to me so that i can be able to pay for your 'Airport Custom Clearance Fee and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you, i am already in the exit part of the terminal for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you, i promise you with full confident that as soon raise the balance i will surely make your delivery to you peacefully and that is for sure? i will be waiting to hear from you along with the payment info to enable me proceed with your delivery to you immediately OK.

This is our United Nation Secretary Receiver Name Below to refer to the payment.

Name: MAVIS POKUAA
Amount: $430 DOLLARS

From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.
United Nation Diplomatic Code N0: 7739
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

TheBadNews
Starting To Really Cook
Starting To Really Cook

Post by TheBadNews »

date: Aug 13, 2020, 1:43 PM
subject: From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.

Please sir, what did you think that you are doing with your delivery of your 2 consignment boxes with me over here in the airport by abandoning me, well' as I am writing you right away? My Boss General of all General Johnson Mensah from my country Ghana just said to me today that i should tell you to try all your possible best to make sure that you raise $300 so that they can see what to do to make sure that i have the document of the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate Obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family.

I am be telling you since that all necessary legal document and arrangement that back up your delivery with me are already very intact with me by the head of custom officers authority for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you now, just for you to cooperate with my Boss by coming up with the $300 as he said so that i can be able to proceed, and i also told you before that i am already in the Exit Part of the Terminal here in the Airport for me to exit and dispatch away from the airport to come and make your delivery to you,

All what you have to know is that this is delivery issue, the more that i am still wasting time over here in the airport, i didn't want they to confiscate your delivery with me, that is why i will advise you to act very fast by raising the balance fee as my Boss said so that they can see what to do to make sure that i leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you peacefully, and after obtaining the Airport Custom Clearance Certificate.

No more documents for you to obtain again, no more any fee for you to pay for again or neither for me to have any delay with homeland security people' No? They will now allow me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately without any delay? All i have to tell you as soon as you receive my mail i want you to use all because of my family to raise the balance fee as my Boss said so that i can be able to proceed with your delivery to you peacefully and go back to Africa to my lovely family

I promise you with full confidence that I will surely make your delivery to you and that is for sure? I want to make your delivery to you and go back to my Lovely Family Ok Sir.

This is our United Nation Secretary Receiver Name Below to refer to the payment.

Amount: $300 DOLLARS

From UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Jacked-In
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by Jacked-In »

date: Sep 21, 2020, 9:00 AM
subject: From the UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo, Please sir i just arrived here in Jfk International Airport OK
signed-by: gmail.com

Please sir, so you just forget me over here in Jfk International Airport with your 2 consignment boxes, just for you to raise the balance $300 so that I can be able to have the document of Airport Custom Clearance Certificate Obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my lovely family, and I also explain to you before that all necessary legal documents and arrangement that back up your delivery with me are already intact with me by the head of custom officer authority for me to leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you.

Just for you to cooperate with my Boss, General of all General Johnson Mensah by coming up with the balance fee so that I can be able to proceed with your delivery to you and go back to Africa to my Lovely Family, all I have to tell you as soon as you receive my mail I want you to rush up to make the payment to the below receiver name and get back to me so that i can be able to have the document to obtain and leave the airport to come and make your delivery to you immediately.

I believe you know that I am already in the exit part of the terminal here in the airport for me to exit away to come and make your delivery to you now, just for you to raise the balance fee and get back to me, I want to make your delivery to you and go back to Africa? I promise you with full confident that I will surely make your delivery to you and that is for sure, as soon as you receive my mail I want you to look for all means by raising the balance fee and get back to me, I will be waiting to hear from you along with the payment info to enable me to proceed OK Sir.

This is our United Nation Secretary Receiver Name below to refer to the payment.

Amount: $300 DOLLARS

From the UN. Diplomat Lopez Ali Olowo
Diplomat contact No,,,,,, +233541841512.
United Nation Diplomatic Code N0: 7739

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”