Gregory Ortiz - JFK Airport - gregorgoritiz@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
User avatar
Beezwax
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer
Posts: 1005
Joined: 25 Jan 2020

Gregory Ortiz - JFK Airport - gregorgoritiz@gmail.com

Post by Beezwax »

from: Mr. Gregory Ortiz <contacto@nicra.net> via gmail.com
reply-to: gregorgoritiz@gmail.com
to: Recipients <contacto@nicra.net>
date: Aug 20, 2020, 8:00 PM
subject: Re: ***** / YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IS READY FOR CLAIM/****
mailed-by: gmail.com

ATTN : Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Gregory Ortiz ,I am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in John F. Kennedy
International Airport New York City, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat
with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing
approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, the box contain $10 M only .

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured
shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment
with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when
we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get
everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Write me on this email: gregorgoritiz@gmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full
name.

You can as well call me or text sms on this number +1-917 810-1057 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on
phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Mr. Gregory Ortiz
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “Diplomatic Agent & Airport Inspector Scams”