Noah Amadi - amadinoah7@gmail.com

Unfamiliar with this type of scam? See Here.
NOTICE: The Emails Below Are All Scams.
Click here to read why the email below is definitely a scam. Click here for more information about this particular type of scam.
Previous topic Next topic
CGI1
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Noah Amadi - amadinoah7@gmail.com

Post by CGI1 »

reply-to: amadinoah7@gmail.com
to: amadinoah@ymail.com
date: Jun 11, 2020, 8:43 PM
subject: VISA CARD Value Sum Of $2.500,000.00.USD.
mailed-by: ymail.com
signed-by: ymail.com

Dear friend contact my secretary for the delivering of your VISA CARD Value Sum Of $2.500,000.00.USD.

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay though I tried my best to involve you in the Gold/Diamond,business but God decided the whole situations. Presently am in United Arab Emirates for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that everything failed us somehow. Now contact my secretary Barrister Botha Chambers by name: His e-mail bothachambers@gmail.com

Ask him to send you the VISA CARD Total Of $2.500,000.00.USD. which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I deeply appreciate your efforts. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Barrister Botha Chambers instruct him where to send the VISA CARD Value Sum of $2.500,000.00.USD.

Regards,
Noah Amadi
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

Matrixy
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Noah Amadi - World Bank - amadinoah@ymail.com

Post by Matrixy »

reply-to: amadinoah@ymail.com
to: amadinoah@ymail.com
date: Oct 22, 2020, 3:26 PM
subject: Waiver has been granted

World Bank Auditors
Inheritance Payment Project
Amount USD$10.5M
Central Business District
Abuja Nigeria

OUR REF:WBA/NIG/010/20

Dear Beneficiary

Be informed that the World Bank Auditors are presently sitting in Nigeria supervising the payment of foreign beneficiaries which you are next on the list .

The Fund has been duly approved and gazetted for payment to you via VISA CREDIT CARD which is in partnership with Visa International and can be used through any e-payment channel(ATM and POS terminal) where visa is accepted.

Your Personal Identification Number is 0920. The ATM Visa Card is Valued at US$10.5M Only.You are advised to reconfirm the under listed information's for clarity and avoidance of error;

Your particulars(ie) Mailing Address,full Name Phone Number.

Waiver has been granted for the registration and delivery of the card to your address.Your prompt response will expedite action on the fund transfer.

Professor Noah Amadi
(Director for operation)
WARNING: Do not contact the sender of the above email nor provide them with any of your personal information or personal documents because this email is a fraudulent criminal scam designed only to steal your money. All claims made within the above email are 100% lies fabricated by an internet scammer and this scammer will never provide you with any money, assets, merchandise, friendship, romance, or anything of value. Scammers operate using totally fake identities, thus their name (and any employment, occupation or location information that they provide) is always all completely fraudulent. And any file attachments that they send you of personal ID cards, documents (government, corporate, legal, or financial), or any photographs will all be forged or stolen and the files may contain viruses. Any links to websites that they send you should also be avoided as they may be malicious and contain malware. In conclusion, do not send any money to this scammer or you will lose it permanently. If you communicate with this scammer then you also risk having your identity stolen (and used for illegal activities) plus you may fall deeper into financial, legal, and physical danger. See here to learn how we know that the above email is definitely a scam. Contact us here if you had any interactions with a scammer and need support.

OgunGoPingU
Scammer Slammer
Scammer Slammer

Noah Amadi - amadinoah@ymail.com

Post by OgunGoPingU »

reply-to: amadinoah@ymail.com
date: Apr 29, 2021, 7:24 AM
subject: To your attention:

To your attention:
Please note that without legalization of the $10.5 million, no bank will accept to have the aforesaid funds transferred and beside WaFd Bank in USA is already in custody of the $10.5 million currently in the Bank Priority Account. And the bank is ready to transfer the said fund into your account once the affidavit fee are paid, the bank will proceed to pay you without further delay. The affidavit of claim will costs you $200. Contact WaFd Bank with this information below.

Bank email: wafdtbank@gmail.com
Contact Name: Brent J. Beardall
Bank Name: WaFd Bank

In God we trust.
Noah Amadi

Previous topic Next topic

Return to “ATM And Credit Card Scams”